Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

1lb on for me this week.

Another 1.5lbs off for me this week, thanks :D

1.5 off for me. :)

STS for me this week after a bit of an indulgent weekend in London...won't be posting next week as we are on holiday:)

Lost 2lbs this week :) yaaaaay. It's especially meaningful as I went way over my syns and had to work really hard to manage a loss xx

Hi, please can I join in? I rejoined SW on Tuesday and have 21 WIs before Christmas Day, I'd be happy with 1lb per week so 21lbs is my target.

1.5 lbs off for me please!

2lb off please

Ok i had a wedding saturday so i hadnt been on plan all week. Just ate normal. And i.... *cringe* gained 4.5lb :,( so i am now heaver that i was when i rejoined slimming world. Soooo disgusted with myself :(

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

well done in the losses so far!

Hoping for some kind of loss today cos I have STS for the last 2 weeks...

Another pound off for me please.

But if you hadn't joined you would be even further away from your goal. You know you can do it, just get straight back on plan and think about how much of a good time you had at the wedding, and how much better you'll feel at the next one when you're slim and confident!

Nice to see losses,, good work everyone, any one STS or gained stick with it, we'll be glad we did even though it is disheartening..

Can't remember if I added last week but I gained but this week it's off again so I'm basically STS if that makes sense..

Back on track and hoping to loose at least one next week...

Hi all.

I've sts again this week. I'm pleased I didn't gain though as I usually do during * week. I should have a good loss next week... Will be right peeved off if I don't lol

Hi could you please put 4lbs off for me :)

1lb on for me this week.

Another 1.5lbs off for me this week, thanks :D

Sts this week x

Well done to do far folks!

4lbs off for me :) delighted!

1.5 off for me. :)

2.5lbs for me this week

70 (14 lost – 53.5 to go)

STS for me this week after a bit of an indulgent weekend in London...won't be posting next week as we are on holiday:)

No WI last week as I was holidays, but am happy to have lost 0.5lbs this week!

Lost 2lbs this week :) yaaaaay. It's especially meaningful as I went way over my syns and had to work really hard to manage a loss xx

Hi, please can I join in? I rejoined SW on Tuesday and have 21 WIs before Christmas Day, I'd be happy with 1lb per week so 21lbs is my target.

Well done everyone for good losses and ones stayed the same please do not give up, stay with the plan and you'll lose it next week.

I lost 3 lbs this week and earned my 2.5 stone shiney.

Id like to join please!!!

Id like to hit my 6 stone for xmas. (big target but im guna try!:cross:)

Needing to loose 33.5 pounds! :whacky068:

( EDIT: P.S. the part you mentioned on the first page about a app/website that does side by side pics. i use
http://www.pizap.com/ you can do so many picture edits... side by side pics an even more than 2 if you like. hope this helps xx )

hey guys, real sorry haven't been on since after the trip, i've been having couple health issues and don't know if i will recover with back injury been 1 of them, from the stress of it all i have been eating less and have lost 1 lb since which isn't much but i really want to try and think positive and stay on track!! so i am now just 12st 2lb

I stayed the same this week, which is better than a gain. I'm getting my head in gear to make this a better week.

Whoo hoo way to go, congrats on the shiny x
Thank you

3lbs lost this week and got my 2 stone shiney and also completed the 1st of my own 3 weight targets x
Well done on both accounts

Id like to join please!!!

Id like to hit my 6 stone for xmas. (big target but im guna try!:cross:)

Needing to loose 33.5 pounds! :whacky068:

( EDIT: P.S. the part you mentioned on the first page about a app/website that does side by side pics. i use
piZap - fun photo editor, free photo effects editor, collages, facebook timeline cover editor you can do so many picture edits... side by side pics an even more than 2 if you like. hope this helps xx )
Welcome. I have added you to the list which will be published on Tuesday. Thanks for the link. I will try it later on

hey guys, real sorry haven't been on since after the trip, i've been having couple health issues and don't know if i will recover with back injury been 1 of them, from the stress of it all i have been eating less and have lost 1 lb since which isn't much but i really want to try and think positive and stay on track!! so i am now just 12st 2lb
It is a good loss. Hope you feel better soon.

I stayed the same this week, which is better than a gain. I'm getting my head in gear to make this a better week.
Do not give up you'll lose it next week

Gained 0.5lbs.

So fed up. I was 100% all week. :cry:
Do not give up, if you can increase your water intake and exercise and it will move.

Well done everyone! This threads amazing to read.

I think I may have double posted and increased my weightloss prematurely lol. Can I change mine from 6.5lb lost to 6lb?

1 lb off for me this week slowly getting there !

Back