Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Hiya,
Can i join also please?
I started last Monday 30th, so if my calcs are right that's 21 WI's 'til Christmas...
So my goal would be....*dum dum dum*...I'm gonna be a coward and say 21lbs...although i hope it's more than that! x

Hi

I have lost 3.5lbs this week, which I am really pleased with as it means I have got my 4st award!! So happy as i've struggled to get weight off over the last few weeks.

Hi

I have lost 3.5lbs this week, which I am really pleased with as it means I have got my 4st award!! So happy as i've struggled to get weight off over the last few weeks.
Congrats :D

Thanks pixie gem!

3lbs off for me this week! Am so happy the red days have kickstarted me again like I hoped they would! Onwards and downwards to holiday then Christmas! :)

Good luck to everyone for this week! xx

Well done everyone! This threads amazing to read.

I think I may have double posted and increased my weightloss prematurely lol. Can I change mine from 6.5lb lost to 6lb?

1 lb off for me this week slowly getting there !

Hiya,
Can i join also please?
I started last Monday 30th, so if my calcs are right that's 21 WI's 'til Christmas...
So my goal would be....*dum dum dum*...I'm gonna be a coward and say 21lbs...although i hope it's more than that! x
Welcome. I have added you to the list which will be published Tuesday evening

Hi

only 1lb off for me again this week!

3lbs off for me this week! Am so happy the red days have kickstarted me again like I hoped they would! Onwards and downwards to holiday then Christmas! :)

Good luck to everyone for this week! xx

Hi there

I lost 1lb this week. 15 more to go...

good luck everyone! x

Well done everyone graet losses and awards.

Eeeppp weigh in tonight and feeling nervous! I only been good bout 4 days and all day but not the night time other days!

Tho jist measured myself and 2" off hips and 1" off waist!

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Eeeppp weigh in tonight and feeling nervous! I only been good bout 4 days and all day but not the night time other days!

Tho jist measured myself and 2" off hips and 1" off waist!

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

That's fab - well done! I've found that even weeks when I've STS, I've lost inches so that's kept me going! Good luck for WI :) x

Another 1lbs gone. However, with over 30 lbs to go to my Christmas goal I think I might have been a bit over ambitious !
Well done everyone and have a great week
xx

well done everyone :)

My first weigh-in for my christmas challenge is tomorrow an im excited to get weighed! so best be gooood :)

Everyone is doing so great!! :D 2.5lb off for me this week x

Back