Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

hello, can i edit mine please.... i wanted to join from now but i thought id add my previous losses/gains from when this challenge started.
i want to try an hit my 6 stone. SO from 27th June i need to loose 51lb. :sigh: ( i will try!!)

So heres my past weeks results from my fb page...
27th June:.. lost 14.5lb! (yes this is right)!
03rd July:.. lost 1.5lb
10th July:.. lost 0.5lb
17th July:.. gained 1.5lb
24th July:.. lost 5lb
31st July:.. gained 2.5lb :(

Thanks,

This weeks is lost 3lb

Last edited:
1lb off this week :)

Please take 3.5lbs off for me thanks x

Amazing results so far!

Ps Minky Dinky - 2.5lbs isn't too bad for a holiday gain! You'll get that off in no time!

hey hun, sorry to be a pain in the bum, and i know it must be bloody hard work tryna keep up with everyone, but my stats on pg1 havent been updated since the 3rd week xXx

Eeeppp weigh in tonight and feeling nervous! I only been good bout 4 days and all day but not the night time other days!

Tho jist measured myself and 2" off hips and 1" off waist!

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

That's fab - well done! I've found that even weeks when I've STS, I've lost inches so that's kept me going! Good luck for WI :) x

Another 1lbs gone. However, with over 30 lbs to go to my Christmas goal I think I might have been a bit over ambitious !
Well done everyone and have a great week
xx

Everyone is doing so great!! :D 2.5lb off for me this week x

1.5 gain this week for me, but I know why and it's coming off next week for sure :)

I lost 4lb!!!! Oh yes!!

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go!!

Hi everyone. I lost 3.5 lbs this week. Been a long time coming lol x

hello, can i edit mine please.... i wanted to join from now but i thought id add my previous losses/gains from when this challenge started.
i want to try an hit my 6 stone. SO from 27th June i need to loose 51lb. :sigh: ( i will try!!)

So heres my past weeks results from my fb page...
27th June:.. lost 14.5lb! (yes this is right)!
03rd July:.. lost 1.5lb
10th July:.. lost 0.5lb
17th July:.. gained 1.5lb
24th July:.. lost 5lb
31st July:.. gained 2.5lb :(

Thanks,

This weeks is lost 3lb

1lb off this week :)

1lb off for me this week

Please take 3.5lbs off for me thanks x

After 2 weeks holiday a 2.5 gain for me! Xx

just another -1 for me x

A loss of 2lbs for me!

Also could my target be 42lbs not 22? thank you x

Well done everyone. The ones gained or STS do not give up stick to the plan and it comes off soon.

hey hun, sorry to be a pain in the bum, and i know it must be bloody hard work tryna keep up with everyone, but my stats on pg1 havent been updated since the 3rd week xXx

I have 5 WI for you (1,1.5,.5,-.5,1)=3.5 lbs lost so far. That corresponds with your current weight you are showing on your stats. I go through all the postings every night an dupdate the master list, however, if I ahve gone wrong somewhere please let me know if these are not correct and I update for you.

I have 5 WI for you (1,1.5,.5,-.5,1)=3.5 lbs lost so far. That corresponds with your current weight you are showing on your stats. I go through all the postings every night an dupdate the master list, however, if I ahve gone wrong somewhere please let me know if these are not correct and I update for you.
that makes -4.5 hun :) x

Had a holiday and gained 3 lbs! Will lose it and more next week!

Rosielea said:

loolahoop said:

It does actually make 3.5 tho, as one of the entries is showing as -.5 therefore implying a gain?? Took a while to work it out mathematically tho-as initially it makes no sense! Lol

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

It does actually make 3.5 tho, as one of the entries is showing as -.5 therefore implying a gain?? Took a while to work it out mathematically tho-as initially it makes no sense! Lol

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Yes Welshtigger is correct as there was a gain on .5 lbs cancels .5 lbs loss. Therefore altogether 3.5 lost - the logic I have used a loss is a positive number(psychologically it is encouraging) and a gain is a negative number (In true mathematical sense is not correct but here is an exception). Here is an alternative way of it
1 loss
1.5 loss
.5 loss
.5 gain
1 loss
Total loss = 3.5 lbs

2lbs off for me please, thanks :eek:

Anyone else extremly excited to be thinnet for christmas?!!!! I am....thats my main focus! Gettin to that goal for christmas!! As i will roughly be a size 14/16 and that i cant wait for :)

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Back