Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Anyone else extremly excited to be thinnet for christmas?!!!! I am....thats my main focus! Gettin to that goal for christmas!! As i will roughly be a size 14/16 and that i cant wait for :)

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

I am!! But not so much for christmas, for our holiday in Jan :D

Anyone else extremly excited to be thinnet for christmas?!!!! I am....thats my main focus! Gettin to that goal for christmas!! As i will roughly be a size 14/16 and that i cant wait for :)

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

I am too as I really like to reach my goal by chrristmas. At the moment my target is lower but I will increase it at a later stage. I did not want to push myself too hard at this stage.

2lb off for me making me 129lbs now :)

Hope everyone has a good week :)

1.5 off for me after several weeks of sts!

Yes totally excited!! If I do really well I might even make my actual target by Christmas which is 7lb more than my Christmas target. I don't even know what size Ill be as I was about 17 last time I was that weight. Can't sodding wait!

Yes Welshtigger is correct as there was a gain on .5 lbs cancels .5 lbs loss. Therefore altogether 3.5 lost - the logic I have used a loss is a positive number(psychologically it is encouraging) and a gain is a negative number (In true mathematical sense is not correct but here is an exception). Here is an alternative way of it
1 loss
1.5 loss
.5 loss
.5 gain
1 loss
Total loss = 3.5 lbs
ohh but i havent gained! :confused: and that would also still make 4lb even if it was correct x i have a total loss since 26.06.2012 of 4.5lb:) X

3.5lbs off tonight! :D

Only 3.5lbs from this target! (Still over 1 1/2 stone to target target though) May have to review this :D

ohh but i havent gained! :confused: and that would also still make 4lb even if it was correct x i have a total loss since 26.06.2012 of 4.5lb:) X

Finally, I got to the bottom of it by going through all the posts from start of the challange. There was a week that you had said 1 loss again and I read it as a Gain. Apologies I correct the records for next week.

loolahoop said:

It wouldn't! It makes 3.5!! Because the difference between +0.5 and -0.5 is 1

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Stayed the same this week :-( but was nominated for woman of the year in group :)

Finally, I got to the bottom of it by going through all the posts from start of the challange. There was a week that you had said 1 loss again and I read it as a Gain. Apologies I correct the records for next week.
thanks hun:) sorry to be a pain x

just been looking at the updated version an you've got my weighs wrong... (just triple checked to make sure its not me lol) 51lb to loose. an im at 30.5lb to go. (lost 14.5, 1.5, 0.5, 5, 3. total 24.5lb. then i had 2 gains, 1.5 and 2.5 so makes it 20.5lb total loss.) so 30.5lb to go :) x

I havent been online for a few weeks, Totally gutted and devastated, as totally unexpected my dad died :(
weight loss over the last 3 weeks was 6.05 Lb

I havent been online for a few weeks, Totally gutted and devastated, as totally unexpected my dad died :(
weight loss over the last 3 weeks was 6.05 Lb

Sorry to hear about this x all the best x

Back