Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Another 1lb off for me please :)

I love seeing the group loss running total. It's huge!

Boo :( i gained half a pound... (i did go to chiquitos with hubby though! saved syns but just doesnt help me :( )

4 lbs gone tonight!

So sorry to hear about your Dad, I hope you are getting lots of support and love from those around you at such a difficult time.

Rosielea - I have lost 1lb this week. I will miss next weigh in as am on holiday, but will update when I am back.

Sorry to hear about your dad ukchris x

I lost 2lb this week (after gaining 1.5 last week) so net loss again :D

Lost 1lb!!

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

2lb off for me this week :)

Please take 1lb off for me x thanks
P.s I got my groups woman of the year too :D

Another 1lb off for me please :)

I love seeing the group loss running total. It's huge!

Boo :( i gained half a pound... (i did go to chiquitos with hubby though! saved syns but just doesnt help me :( )

2 off woot!

4 lbs gone tonight!

2lb off xx

Well done everyone. Excellent losses

Rosielea the list isn't showing my 1.5 loss from last week? Lost another 1.5 this week

Rosielea, I have lost 8.5 lbs so far and have another 41.5 lbs to go - wish I had lost 15 lbs!

Thank you so much for all your messages, They mean a lot to me
As I will be at the funeral Thursday I weighed in early at another group, I've lost 2.5Lb this week :)

Really pleased with that, loosing dad is heartbreaking as we were really close,
but its given me the push I needed to get on with my weight loss. Life is far too short.

Rosielea the list isn't showing my 1.5 loss from last week? Lost another 1.5 this week
Sorry could you clarify something for me please. Did you lose 1.5 last week ot gained. I have 3 recording for you 2.5 loss, .5 gain, 1.5 gain. Please let me know and I make correction.

Rosielea, I have lost 8.5 lbs so far and have another 41.5 lbs to go - wish I had lost 15 lbs!

Have following losses for you 3,3,1.5,3.5,4 which makes 15. Please let me know if you do not agree and I change. I will go through the posts later on again and double check.

1.5 off for me please, thanks!

Rosielea said:
Sorry could you clarify something for me please. Did you lose 1.5 last week ot gained. I have 3 recording for you 2.5 loss, .5 gain, 1.5 gain. Please let me know and I make correction.

Last week was 1.5 loss so I have now lost 3.5 after todays wi

Have following losses for you 3,3,1.5,3.5,4 which makes 15. Please let me know if you do not agree and I change. I will go through the posts later on again and double check.
You are correct with my losses I was the one who missed one out! I did however put on 3 lbs at the weigh-in before last so my total is 12 lbs - 38 to go.

I went through the posts and you are correct for some reason I had lost your last weeks 1.5 lbs loss. That is the problem when I update 2 o'clock in the morning. I make correction for last week an dthen add your 1.5 lbs loss week in the next week's update or gets confusing again.

-1.5lb for me last night thanks :)

Thank you so much for all your messages, They mean a lot to me
As I will be at the funeral Thursday I weighed in early at another group, I've lost 2.5Lb this week :)

Really pleased with that, loosing dad is heartbreaking as we were really close,
but its given me the push I needed to get on with my weight loss. Life is far too short.

1.5 off for me please, thanks!

You are correct with my losses I was the one who missed one out! I did however put on 3 lbs at the weigh-in before last so my total is 12 lbs - 38 to go.

5lbs off for me this week please! I did a lot of walking at the zoo this weekend but no way was I expecting that much!

Well done everyone.

Hiya Rosielea, you missed my 3.5lb loss last week (hasn't been updated in the 1st post, or quoted by you since), and I lost another 0.5lb this week, so you've to take off 4lbs for me, leaving 3lbs to go :D

Back