Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Just noticed my loss last week hasn't been added onto page 1 (lost 2lb last week)

Rosielea said:
I went through the posts and you are correct for some reason I had lost your last weeks 1.5 lbs loss. That is the problem when I update 2 o'clock in the morning. I make correction for last week an dthen add your 1.5 lbs loss week in the next week's update or gets confusing again.

Ok thank you sorry for being a pain!

Just noticed my loss last week hasn't been added onto page 1 (lost 2lb last week)

Sorry about that I think somehow I missed a few losses. I will go back and check the posts for last week to make sure I have updated (I think what happend is that I was dealing with a couple of queries and looked at the posts after my reply to the query answer rather than looking in between - that is working long hours does to me and updating info early hours of the morning). So sorry about that. I will make sure to revisit last week and make correction for next week.

Stayed same for me xxx

2lb off for me :)

2lbs off for me please, thanks :eek:

2lb off for me making me 129lbs now :)

Hope everyone has a good week :)

2.5 lbs off please. I'm surprised I thought I'd be lucky to get half off this week!

3.5lbs off tonight! :D

Only 3.5lbs from this target! (Still over 1 1/2 stone to target target though) May have to review this :D

Sorry ladies. I missed out your weight losses last week as I was dealing with a query and lost my train of thoughts. Normally when I update the weight losses, I post and let everyone know and congratulate them. Last week, when I dealt with the query, I posted. Later on went to update and picked up after the post for the query and missed out your losses.

Today and tomorrow, I am exteremley busy dealing with an urgent piece of work but promise that I will look into updating your info for next week. Once again, I am really sorry and will sort it out for you in the next week update.

Have a great day.

Sorry ladies. I missed out your weight losses last week as I was dealing with a query and lost my train of thoughts. Normally when I update the weight losses, I post and let everyone know and congratulate them. Last week, when I dealt with the query, I posted. Later on went to update and picked up after the post for the query and missed out your losses.

Today and tomorrow, I am exteremley busy dealing with an urgent piece of work but promise that I will look into updating your info for next week. Once again, I am really sorry and will sort it out for you in the next week update.

Have a great day.

No need to apologise, you do a great job as it is!! :) x

Hi guys

I kinda fell off the rails, I maintained for like 3 weeks, then put a pound on and then got really fed up withmyself! I started this challenge at 15st 3lb, Im currently 15st 1.5lb (1.5 off). Now that my head is in the right place Im ready to get back on the wagon.

Could you kindly update the front page with my correct loss. I know its only half a pound difference but I want to get on the right track and start fresh and honest with myself.

Thanks x

Another 1lbs gone. However, with over 30 lbs to go to my Christmas goal I think I might have been a bit over ambitious !
Well done everyone and have a great week
xx

2lb off for me :)

2lbs off for me please, thanks :eek:

2lb off for me making me 129lbs now :)

Hope everyone has a good week :)

2.5 lbs off please. I'm surprised I thought I'd be lucky to get half off this week!

3.5lbs off tonight! :D

Only 3.5lbs from this target! (Still over 1 1/2 stone to target target though) May have to review this :D

Hiya Rosielea, you missed my 3.5lb loss last week (hasn't been updated in the 1st post, or quoted by you since), and I lost another 0.5lb this week, so you've to take off 4lbs for me, leaving 3lbs to go :D

I have made corrections as mentioned in my previous post. Too confusing if I publish the results now. Hope you do not mind until results day Tuesday. Once again apologies for missing them out.

I have made corrections as mentioned in my previous post. Too confusing if I publish the results now. Hope you do not mind until results day Tuesday. Once again apologies for missing them out.

:whip: Stop apologising, you're doing a great job! Thank you :D

STS again but been to the seaside and had cakes and ice cream. Bad girl !

Couldn't wi yesterday will report back next week but it will be thurs not Wednesday due to change of day off , hopefully normal service will resume the week after

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off for me this week :)

Everyone is doing fab! X

Back