Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Not wi for past 3 weeks managed to wi this morning and I am ashamed to report a 5lb gain , totm is due today / tomorrow but that won't accounts for 5 whopping lbs,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gained 1lb :(

But lookin at the list it doesnt need updatin as the lb lost last week wasnt put on

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 12 to go. 40lb by xmas 40 to go. 61lb by mid march 61 to go

2lbs up for me this week :-( That's what a hen weekend does for me!!

1lb off for me this week

Another 1.5 off for me please, thanks x

Put half a pound on :(

Another 2 1/2 lbs off this week!

1/2 a pound to go!!!!!! Can I add another half stone to my target please?So that'll be Bubblewrap – 28 (20.5 lost – 7.5 to go)

:D :D :D

(Hopefully I'll change it again in a few weeks ;))

STS this week. I have lost nothing again this week and have been trying. I am 12st 2lb. At least managing to keep it off. Starting walking a bit now physio is helping, so hopefully If get better ill get fitter along side the healthy eating x

Not wi for past 3 weeks managed to wi this morning and I am ashamed to report a 5lb gain , totm is due today / tomorrow but that won't accounts for 5 whopping lbs,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me this week

4.5lb off this week! :O

0.5lb off for me this week. Slow but steady

I haven't updated this for ages but I've lost 19lbs since the beginning :).

Gained 1lb :(

But lookin at the list it doesnt need updatin as the lb lost last week wasnt put on

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 12 to go. 40lb by xmas 40 to go. 61lb by mid march 61 to go

2.5lbs off this week :)
2lbs up for me this week :-( That's what a hen weekend does for me!!

Well done everyone. Those who have put on do not give up and stay with the plan and it will come off again very soon.

Last edited:
Lost another 1.5 lbs so that's 8lbs lost and 30 to go. Don't think I'll do it by Christmas but am happy to be going in the right direction!

Just got a text saying our scales were out this week and weighed everyone incorrectly boo! So my loss was 3lb not 4.5lb this week, still happy but does suck a little!

Early weigh in this week for me & 1lb off. :)

Half off for me :) happy as i been naighty

I forgot to update after WI last week. I gained 0.5lbs, though am blaming my daughter's birthday and the fabulous cake my friend made for her. Hopefully I'll be updating that it is gone again at WI on Thursday.

Lost another 1.5 lbs so that's 8lbs lost and 30 to go. Don't think I'll do it by Christmas but am happy to be going in the right direction!

Long way to Christmas so do not give up yet.

Just got a text saying our scales were out this week and weighed everyone incorrectly boo! So my loss was 3lb not 4.5lb this week, still happy but does suck a little!

Sorry about that.

3.5 off for me this week :)

Early weigh in this week for me & 1lb off. :)

Half off for me :) happy as i been naighty

Sorry just being curious. How many times a week do you weigh yourself. Reason for asking is that 3 days ago you posted that you had gained 1 lb and today lost 1/2 lb. Just want to make sure stats are correct.

I forgot to update after WI last week. I gained 0.5lbs, though am blaming my daughter's birthday and the fabulous cake my friend made for her. Hopefully I'll be updating that it is gone again at WI on Thursday.

Hi every1. I lost 1.5 this week :)

Well done everyone. You are all doing very well.

Once a week at wi on mondays but sometimes forget to post here

Back