Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Put on 1.5 week before last, and lost 1.5 last week. No change so far for me. See what this week brings :rolleyes:

I'm still stuck at 10.7 and I'm hoping to pause there for the 3 weeks I'm away with work/on holiday. Next WI Tuesday 9 October. Let's hope the scales will be kind!

Well done to everyone here on some amazing losses! It will be amazing to see how much we can all shift by Christmas! :) x

2.5lbs off for me please x

1.5 gain this week, bums, but expected (* week and eating the world) this will be my last gain now til my birthday.

I'm still stuck at 10.7 and I'm hoping to pause there for the 3 weeks I'm away with work/on holiday. Next WI Tuesday 9 October. Let's hope the scales will be kind!

Well done to everyone here on some amazing losses! It will be amazing to see how much we can all shift by Christmas! :) x

2.5lbs off for me please x

Well done everyone

Im so so sorry ive not been on!! omg im defo in thou now!

I'm engaged! a week today my gorgeous now fiance popped the question! so im gettin my bum together now and here we go :) x x

Another 2lb off for me :D

1.5 lb loss :)

1 1/2 off this week for me, so Bubblewrap – 28 (25 lost – 3 to go)

6.5lbs off this week after my huge 7.5lb gain last week :)

Hoping some of you well acquainted SW peeps can help:

1) can someone tell me where I can find a list of super free foods
2) how many syns am i allowed?

thanks guys

Hi All been away for ages now back on track.Just to update that my total loss from start to now is 9lbs which means I've got 19 to go for my 28lbs . Thanks very much Kat x

Back