Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Hi lost 2 lb this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi every1, I put on 3.5 lbs this week. I'm not sure thats right as we had a new consultant with different scales. Can u put on that much in just 1 wkend lol. I'll see what happens on my nxt weigh in which is monday x

Well deserved 4lb gain for me this week!

Im so so sorry ive not been on!! omg im defo in thou now!

I'm engaged! a week today my gorgeous now fiance popped the question! so im gettin my bum together now and here we go :) x x

1.5lb off for me please! Happy happy happy :)

Another 2lb off for me :D

1.5 lb loss :)

1 1/2 off this week for me, so Bubblewrap – 28 (25 lost – 3 to go)

6.5lbs off this week after my huge 7.5lb gain last week :)

a few weeks of down - up - down

at the minute I am still as per previous:

Neacy69 – 17.5 (8.5 lost – 9 to go)

1.5 off for me this week!

Hoping some of you well acquainted SW peeps can help:

1) can someone tell me where I can find a list of super free foods
2) how many syns am i allowed?

thanks guys
I think you can search the site for superfree - I use following egg, banana, appe, pear, orange, pineapple, mango, berries, lettuce, broccoli, leek, swede, cabbage (any type), BNS, carrot, celery, onion, mushroom, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, courgette, melon, asparagus, aubergin.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/a-z-of-superfoods-to-help-you-slim-834673

I found this link which goes in detail about superfree food which might help.

You are allowed up to 15 syns a day (recommendation is 5 to 15 syns).

2.5lbs off for me :) hit my 1.5stone and club 10! Happy days!

2.5lbs off for me this week x

Half pound on :(

Hi there

I lost a pound last night. 9.5 to go...

good luck everyone else :)

Hi All been away for ages now back on track.Just to update that my total loss from start to now is 9lbs which means I've got 19 to go for my 28lbs . Thanks very much Kat x

i'd love to join this challenge. im aiming for 28 lbs off by xmas. cheers

Added you to the master list which will be published Tuesday evening. Please let me know me know your losses after WI so I can update.

Hi lost 2 lb this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi every1, I put on 3.5 lbs this week. I'm not sure thats right as we had a new consultant with different scales. Can u put on that much in just 1 wkend lol. I'll see what happens on my nxt weigh in which is monday x

Well done everyone

Last edited:
Hey have been offline for a while, so haven't updated... here goes!

17lb lost 25lb to go

How have you all been? Hope you're all happy with your losses so far, and if you're not doing as well as you thought you would,..there's still plenty of time before the jolly man in the red suit shows up!

Hi, I have lost track of when I last updated on this challenge, as I have been away a lot.

Since I started the challenge I've lost 15lbs in total, so Rosielea, for the update - 15lbs lost, 16lbs to go.

I'm a stay the same this week but not too phased by that - had a flexi day and a day off plan. Quite pleased that I made conscious decisions to do it and got staraight back on plan the following day and a 10k walk.

Please take off 1.5lbs for me - thanks x x

extremely bad week for me, but had my son in hospital twice, birthday meal out an lots of cocktails!

so +3lb for me

Early weigh in for me this week and 1lb off :)

extremely bad week for me, but had my son in hospital twice, birthday meal out an lots of cocktails!

so +3lb for me

Hope your son is ok.

Another half off this week so...

17.5lb off, 24.5lb to go

Another 1.5lbs off for me this week :D

Bubblewrap – 28 (26.5 lost – 1.5 to go)

3.5lbs off this week.

Hey have been offline for a while, so haven't updated... here goes!

17lb lost 25lb to go

How have you all been? Hope you're all happy with your losses so far, and if you're not doing as well as you thought you would,..there's still plenty of time before the jolly man in the red suit shows up!

Hi, I have lost track of when I last updated on this challenge, as I have been away a lot.

Since I started the challenge I've lost 15lbs in total, so Rosielea, for the update - 15lbs lost, 16lbs to go.

I'm a stay the same this week but not too phased by that - had a flexi day and a day off plan. Quite pleased that I made conscious decisions to do it and got staraight back on plan the following day and a 10k walk.

Hi every 1, I lost 2.5lbs this week :)

Half off for me this week :)

Please take off 1.5lbs for me - thanks x x

so +3lb for me

Early weigh in for me this week and 1lb off :)

Hope your son is ok.

Well done everyone. Sorry the update it is late this week. I went to London for a couple of days and did not have access to a computer to update.

Anything recieved this morning has not been accounted for - so we are consistent with other weeks.

Back