Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Please take 1.5lbs off for me please x

I've lost 1lb this week.

So 16lbs lost, 15lbs to go.

Well done everyone on some amazing losses so far!
Well done

I am now 13 stone 7 - not sure my last WI - 13 10 or 11? Anyhow, definitely 13 stone 7 now. wooohooo.
. You lost 4 lbs this week

Sorry I've not updated for ages.

2 weeks ago = STS
last week = +1.5
this week = -3

So, down 1.5 from last total.

Actually, just checked SW website and I'm down 19.5lbs exactly since the challenge started, thanks!
. Our stats match

STS here *sob*
Sorry stay with it and it will come off next week

Please take 1.5lbs off for me please x
You are doing really wel. 4.5 lbs from your target

yay lost 4.5lb this week :) :)

(Also achieved my club 20!)

Last edited:
Wow some amazing losses this week!!thanks for doing this Rosie it's helped to keep me motivated and I am very grateful for you looking after me and us all here x x

Thanks Rosie for keeping us all on track and taking the time to do this. A few weeks ago I thought achieving my Xmas target was impossible - but seeing it written down here & that I've done half of my goal in half of the time, has made me think today that I might just be able to do this.
So thanks again Rosie for helping me do this - my 16 Xmas dress will be a 14! x

not as amazing as it sounds lol, i had missed 2 WIs, so thats actually over 3 weeks, BUT i only ever loose like 0.5-1.5lb at a time, so that was a fantastic result for me :) i went to WI praying for a 3lb loss and got 6 :D lol 0.5lb away from 3st loss :)

I love it when that happens, thinking you have lost a little but scales say much more. Exciting being .5 lbs away from 3 stone. I am 2 lbs away from 3.5 stone - just have to wait to see if I have achieved that. My WI is Thursday morning. Have a fab day.

Wow some amazing losses this week!!thanks for doing this Rosie it's helped to keep me motivated and I am very grateful for you looking after me and us all here x x

Thanks Rosie for keeping us all on track and taking the time to do this. A few weeks ago I thought achieving my Xmas target was impossible - but seeing it written down here & that I've done half of my goal in half of the time, has made me think today that I might just be able to do this.
So thanks again Rosie for helping me do this - my 16 Xmas dress will be a 14! x

My pleasure. I love this challange as everyone supports each other so much (ove the site too) and without that I would not have been able to achieve my target either (9 lbs away). I am so excited and can't wait to see everyones pictures in their christmas outfit. I have not bought my dress yet as I do not know what size to buy.

Have a fantastic day.

I dont think I have updated for 3 weeks but I maintained, lost 0.5, lost 0.5, so I have lost 9lb in total

My pleasure. I love this challange as everyone supports each other so much (ove the site too) and without that I would not have been able to achieve my target either (9 lbs away). I am so excited and can't wait to see everyones pictures in their christmas outfit. I have not bought my dress yet as I do not know what size to buy.

Have a fantastic day.
oooo xmas dress!!! gonna have to start looking. :D

Had an unexpected loss this week of 4lbs!! I only had 1.5lbs to go on my (already reviewed!) target so I'm gonna go full hog now and go for my main target of 12 stone. So that'll be....

Bubblewrap – 39.5 (30.5 lost – 9 to go)

Had an unexpected loss this week of 4lbs!! I only had 1.5lbs to go on my (already reviewed!) target so I'm gonna go full hog now and go for my main target of 12 stone. So that'll be....

Bubblewrap – 39.5 (30.5 lost – 9 to go)
Wow - that's fantastic. You've done so brilliantly - well done. Can we all have some of what you've been having?!?? ;)

Another 1lb off this week :)

Back