Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Had an unexpected loss this week of 4lbs!! I only had 1.5lbs to go on my (already reviewed!) target so I'm gonna go full hog now and go for my main target of 12 stone. So that'll be....

Bubblewrap – 39.5 (30.5 lost – 9 to go)

Another 1lb off this week :)

1.5 lbs off today! It's nice to see things going in the right direction!

another 3lbs off this week. thats 5.5lbs in total. my target is 28lbs by xmas. so 22.5lbs to go

Another 1lb off this week - All adding up to Slimmer of the month :)

2.5lbs off for me this week, was slimmer of the month too x

Well done everyone. I lost 1lb this week :)

I lost 2 this week - 8 more to target :)

Good luck everyone else x

Wel done everyone.

I lost 1/2 lbs which is fine.

everyone is doing so good :)

next update Rosielea i think you should add up the loss so far to see how much we've lost in total. (if you dont mind) x

everyone is doing so good :)

next update Rosielea i think you should add up the loss so far to see how much we've lost in total. (if you dont mind) x

I do that every week. It is on the first line of the post in Bold Red. Up to Tuesday evening we have lost 51 stone 4.5 lbs. I am sure by end of the challange we will lose over 100 stone. Imagine that.

2lb on from last week. Hoping to get that off on Wednesday.

hey thanks for keeping me on the list when i haven't been online in a long time. Not long back from Lanzarote, for Tuesday I should have lost another 2lb. so I'll be 12stone. Not much but trying :-(

STS for me this week. I think its coming off more slowly the closer I get to target!

the scale in my usual chemist was off today so went to another one - I'll record what it said here but fully expect a gain next week .... 12 stone 13.5 pounds ! So 7.5 lbs down I think - now I have been almost grain free this week (except 2 portions brown rice and one porridge) but don't think I can have lost that much. But I'll pretend I'm less than 13 stone for the week :p

Well done everyone for losing. If you have gained or STS do not worry, just stay on plan and it will come off soon.

well done everyone. I've eventually managed to l,ose some weight so y progress so far is :
Letmeout – 38 (14.5 lost – 23.5 to go).

I may have to rethink my final goal though, as I am getting a bit skinny lol.

Another 2lbs off for me please, thanks x

Another maintain here (this one not so disappointing) hoping to have a proper loss to share with you soon and kickstart this challenge again! 12 WI's to Xmas for me now

Please take off another 2.5lbs for me thanks x

well done everyone. I've eventually managed to l,ose some weight so y progress so far is :
Letmeout – 38 (14.5 lost – 23.5 to go).

I may have to rethink my final goal though, as I am getting a bit skinny lol.

Another 2lbs off for me please, thanks x

Another maintain here (this one not so disappointing) hoping to have a proper loss to share with you soon and kickstart this challenge again! 12 WI's to Xmas for me now

Please take off another 2.5lbs for me thanks x

Well done everyone.

Back