Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

3lbs on for me this week after 5 nights away & a family wedding. All the excitement & adventures that I've had over the last 6 weeks are over now so I've my head down & focused on target before Christmas.

I do that every week. It is on the first line of the post in Bold Red. Up to Tuesday evening we have lost 51 stone 4.5 lbs. I am sure by end of the challange we will lose over 100 stone. Imagine that.

ohh my bad. how can i miss that? haha!

i gained 1.5lb this week :'(

6.5lb off this week. :)

Hi just wanted to update you not been too good lately but finally getting back on track. So up until now my weight loss is 3.5 lbs .Could I change my goal to lose 14lbs for Christmas so thats 9.5lbs to go. Many thanks Kat x

largerthanmost said:
Wow - great loss - well done.

Thank you :) that was two weeks loss though as I had to miss group last week. I should skip a week more often if it means get losses like that!

ohh my bad. how can i miss that? haha!

i gained 1.5lb this week :'(
Do not worry it happens all the time. Sorry you put on this week. stay with it and it will come off soon.

6.5lb off this week. :)
Well done.

Hi just wanted to update you not been too good lately but finally getting back on track. So up until now my weight loss is 3.5 lbs .Could I change my goal to lose 14lbs for Christmas so thats 9.5lbs to go. Many thanks Kat x
Changed your target and sorry, you have 10.5 to lose

2.5lbs off for me today. I seem to be back in the zone, finally!
. Well done you have had good losses.

My weigh in day has changed to thursday..

-4lb this week...but i havent been on here in a while....

6lb to go to target

2.5lbs lost this week and got slimmer of the week x
Well done

2lb off this week :)
well done

I know we have 140 members listed but how many are dieting?
At a glance around 60 but you never know some might come back to report their losses at a later stage (it has already happend with a few). Number of members not important but to date we have lost 54 stone.

1lb off this week - just 7 to go to target

Good luck everyone else x
well done

My weigh in day has changed to thursday..

-4lb this week...but i havent been on here in a while....

6lb to go to target
According to my calculations you have 5 lbs to target

ASnother 1lb off for me :) 10 in total
well done.

Back