Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

wow what a fantastic loss!!!! 56st!? well done everyone!!! keep up the good work! cant wait to see xmas outfit piccys :) x

Was away last week and gained 0.5lbs :D

So that's Bubblewrap – 39.5 (30 lost – 9.5 to go)
. Stay with the plan and it will come off next week

Down 4 lbs this week :)))
Well done

I have lost 1 lbs this week too.

Just noticed where is everyone. I have not had many updates. Hope people are not giving up.

i don't want to give up any ways.......i looked in the mirror and hated my body on Monday, never noticed how overweight i actually look

does any one stick to the green choice diet, i think this one is better for me than the extra easy choice now. feel can eat more then with double doses of fibre and calcium. I'm consistently hungry its soo annoying and always get a sweet tooth when i try to cut down in chocolate :-( think i need a more choice of foods to cook from so i won't get bored.....any tips or ideas please inform me, be great help x

Hey all - had a sts last week and not hoping for much this week. While I haven't totally given up I know I am wobbling. Sick kids meant no proper exercise and have work stuff piling up, plus big fight with OH all means my focus has definitely slipped. Going to try and reorganise over the weekend and start again Monday ....
Well done on those that did have a loss - we will do this!

I totally forgot about this challenge not sure what I started it at but I'm now 9st 12lb good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

. Stay with the plan and it will come off next week

Well done

I have lost 1 lbs this week too.

Just noticed where is everyone. I have not had many updates. Hope people are not giving up.

Unfortunately at last WI I was up 4lbs because I had 4 weeks off plan to go to South Africa with work then Cuba on holiday (all inclusive!), but I'm loving being back on plan this week and am hoping to get rid of most of that gain at WI on Monday.

Then I'm totally committed to getting to target by Christmas - need just under 1.5lbs a week to get there - totally do-able :)

Wonder how many of us will get to target by Christmas. I'm really looking forward to buying myself a new dress to wear on Christmas day and feeling a million dollars in it :)

Thanks again Rosie for keeping track of everyone - you are doing such a great job! xx

Another 1.5lbs off for me today. :)
Well done

2lbs off for me this week x
Well done. It is really good going
does any one stick to the green choice diet, i think this one is better for me than the extra easy choice now. feel can eat more then with double doses of fibre and calcium. I'm consistently hungry its soo annoying and always get a sweet tooth when i try to cut down in chocolate :-( think i need a more choice of foods to cook from so i won't get bored.....any tips or ideas please inform me, be great help x
The plan works differently for each person. I used to do Green days only as Red days did not suit me. However, I need to eat more meat (to avoid Iron tablets) so adapted to EE and suits me down to the ground. Also variety is important as if we eat the same food our body gets used to it and goes on a pleatu.

Hey all - had a sts last week and not hoping for much this week. While I haven't totally given up I know I am wobbling. Sick kids meant no proper exercise and have work stuff piling up, plus big fight with OH all means my focus has definitely slipped. Going to try and reorganise over the weekend and start again Monday ....
Well done on those that did have a loss - we will do this!
Sorry to hear of your problems. Hope they are sorted out soon and you are back on plan. Best wishes and lots of hugs

I totally forgot about this challenge not sure what I started it at but I'm now 9st 12lb good luck everyone

You have lost 11 lbs since start of the challange which is very good.

Unfortunately at last WI I was up 4lbs because I had 4 weeks off plan to go to South Africa with work then Cuba on holiday (all inclusive!), but I'm loving being back on plan this week and am hoping to get rid of most of that gain at WI on Monday.

Then I'm totally committed to getting to target by Christmas - need just under 1.5lbs a week to get there - totally do-able :)

Wonder how many of us will get to target by Christmas. I'm really looking forward to buying myself a new dress to wear on Christmas day and feeling a million dollars in it :)

Thanks again Rosie for keeping track of everyone - you are doing such a great job! xx
The important thing is that you enjoyed your holiday and now can concentrate on getting back on the plan. We need to remember that from time to time we go off plan for various reason and once over, then we can go back on plan straight away. I am sure you'll be at target by christmas. The other thing is numbers on the scale are not that important, but feeling healthy and good is.

Had a slight gain this week +1

which means I'm now 8lbs to target

Good luck everyone else x
I am sure it will come off next week.

i dont know if its because i have not posted much yet to allow me to see people's diaries. I'm fed up so far with all the healthy eating.........trying to think really positive and eat it but had 2 eggs and a fibre bar and tea for breakfast and i felt like being sick from the eggs Eeeww sorry probably too much infor, but thats how im feeling, makes me feel ill never get this weight i want off!

Aww mcgocks - sounds like you're having a bad week. The best thing about SW for me is the massive range of foods I can eat. I have a Muller Light with berries for breakfast but you could have porridge, or cereal, or cheese and tomatoes on toast or a fruit salad or a bacon sandwich with mushrooms...there are loads of options!

Maybe you just need to get some more inspiration - have a look at the Good Food website, there are loads of 'normal' recipes which you can really easily make SW friendly by swapping butter/oil for Fry Light and swapping cream for low fat creme fraiche (synned) or fat free yoghurt. In all the time I've been doing SW, I've never felt like I was forced to eat any random combinations of food like you get on other diets (I've tried loads).

Try and think positive hun - if you trust the plan, you'll be at target in no time :) x

i went off the rails in the last couple of weeks. works not helping at all i'm afraid. weighed myself today and i've lost 0.1kg, at least i didnt put on i guess. back on track. i'm keeping a diary now of what im eating and when so i can keep track

thanks miss corset - i was checking that you have lost 11lbs and we started at the same weight. I deff do need more to inspire me. You seem to be getting on well. I stick to the diet then when i come home in the evenings i feel like i am soo hungry again and fill up on rubbish. Trying harder to drink more water now. my main problem is i stick well to plan then i go down the wrong path cos i seem to eat a lot. i feed like every 3hrs lol bad i know

mcgocks said:
thanks miss corset - i was checking that you have lost 11lbs and we started at the same weight. I deff do need more to inspire me. You seem to be getting on well. I stick to the diet then when i come home in the evenings i feel like i am soo hungry again and fill up on rubbish. Trying harder to drink more water now. my main problem is i stick well to plan then i go down the wrong path cos i seem to eat a lot. i feed like every 3hrs lol bad i know

I've just come back from 4 weeks off for holidays etc but I'm loving being back on plan and already seeing the scales move.

I tend to graze quite a lot because I'm always hungry! At least with SW you can do that - I'd never have stuck to it otherwise. I use my HEXs as snacks usually, nibbling on bran flakes at work around 10am, banana after lunch and Alpen Light about 3pm. And I usually use 5 syns a day for a treat - my fave being a 50ml scoop of Carte D'or Light with frozen berries and 1/2 a chopped up Freddo. 4 syns and feels suitably indulgent that it keeps me on the wagon! Feel free to flick through my food diary if it might help :) xx

i dont know if its because i have not posted much yet to allow me to see people's diaries. I'm fed up so far with all the healthy eating.........trying to think really positive and eat it but had 2 eggs and a fibre bar and tea for breakfast and i felt like being sick from the eggs Eeeww sorry probably too much infor, but thats how im feeling, makes me feel ill never get this weight i want off!

In the past because I was not in the frame of mind for osing weight, could not stick to plan. However, once I was ready then stuck to the plan. I eat all the time - have 3 proper meals a day and eat fruit and veg (free and superfree stuff) all day long. I use my syns too and never allow myself to get too hungry or there is no stopping me then. I avoid ready meals, processed food as much as I can - of course I can't avoid them and eat them from time to time. Also if I have gone over syns then I cut down a bit. Initially, I did very little exercise and then started walking and now do it almost every day - sometimes only a few yards other times 3 miles. This is the best plan ever as you can eat as much as you want (until satisfied). I use the basis of the plan and then tweak to my requirements - in my opinion, the plan works differently for each person, so it is very important for us to experiement and find the right combination. I mainly concentrate on EE with a few Original and Green days. Cook all my meals from scratch and my portions are huge. I am not worried how slow I lose as this is not a fad diet or a race and it is a life time plan that I need to get used to. I do not deny myself of anything that I fancy but make sure that I get the balance right. Of course there are odd gliches but I got back on the plan staright away. I do it at home on my own (have the old books from a long time ago when I went to class) which I refer to when I m stuck. I feel this is the best plan for me as it gives me freedom to eat what I want.

Please feel free to look through my diary if it helps.

Please feel free

1lb 5 oz for me this week but for the purpose of the challenge i will round it down to 1lb. (I weight in kg for accuracy)

thanks very much yeah i have the old and new book as well. I should have no excuses. Sometimes i dont have much time either to cook and maybe the fact that I couldn't be bothered a lot of the time too does not help. I sound negative then when I say that. Really need to try and focus harder. I know its not too hard to do. Its just the 'eating it' is my problem. I have gone off the Muller light yoghurts, eggs and am sick eating fruit to try and fill my hunger :-( will deff need to try new recipes soon!

Back