Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

hey AND im just double checking 2.5lbs is good going, well done again missy, keep up the work, Christmas isn't not too far away! That's why i am trying to catch myself on.

this sounds sad lol but my partner bought me a lovely black dress small fitting size 12- from miss selfish 2christmases a go i just fit in to it and no more 3months after i had our baby boy, so this is determining myself to get back on the wagon! If not for Christmas, some time in the Year 2013 i am certain! Bcoz I am really going to try HARDER :)

2lbs off for me. Really pleased with that after a few weeks of being stuck in a rut.

So, 18lbs lost, 13lbs to go.

Well I lost 4lbs this week, which is all of my holiday gain and puts me back with 11lbs to target. Doesn't change my stats in the challenge, as I'm back where I was, but hopefully I should have a loss to post next week.

I've got 10 WI to go, so it should be easily do-able as long as I don't have too many days off-plan. Going to see Muse at the O2 on 27 October, so that will be a day off plan then going to a conference mid-November, but apart from that, I am going to be a vision of SW virtue! :)

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead xx

3lbs off for me :O :) That made my 4st, my bronze body magic on the same night - oh and I'm no longer death fat, I can drop the morbidly! Yay!

1lb 5 oz for me this week but for the purpose of the challenge i will round it down to 1lb. (I weight in kg for accuracy)

1lb off for me this week :)

2.5lbs off for me! Happy considering I've had a bad week?

2lbs off for me. Really pleased with that after a few weeks of being stuck in a rut.

So, 18lbs lost, 13lbs to go.

Well I lost 4lbs this week, which is all of my holiday gain and puts me back with 11lbs to target. Doesn't change my stats in the challenge, as I'm back where I was, but hopefully I should have a loss to post next week.

I've got 10 WI to go, so it should be easily do-able as long as I don't have too many days off-plan. Going to see Muse at the O2 on 27 October, so that will be a day off plan then going to a conference mid-November, but apart from that, I am going to be a vision of SW virtue! :)

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead xx

3lbs off for me :O :) That made my 4st, my bronze body magic on the same night - oh and I'm no longer death fat, I can drop the morbidly! Yay!

Well done everyone.

Please take 3lbs off for me x
I'm on holiday for 10 days tomorrow so ill review my sexy for Santa target when I get back - thanks Rosielea x x

:woohoo: lost 4lb tonight :D achieved my 4.5stone award & Slimmer of the week x

-5lbs this week :D
Well done. Excelent loss

Please take 3lbs off for me x
I'm on holiday for 10 days tomorrow so ill review my sexy for Santa target when I get back - thanks Rosielea x x
Well done. First person to achieve target. Hope you have a lovely holidays.

-2lb for me please :) x
Excellent loss

:woohoo: lost 4lb tonight :D achieved my 4.5stone award & Slimmer of the week x
. Congratulations on such an achievements.

I keep forgetting to update! :/ Lost 1lb last week and 1lb this week so 12lb in total

1.5lbs off for me this week

Bubblewrap – 39.5 (31.5 lost – 8 to go)

Still the same. Determined to get my act together and do enough to show a loss on Monday. Any tips anyone for super speedy losses? If I just lost a pound I'd feel like I've broken through again....

Stayed the same this week!

well i will sound like another slow coach then lol, i have sts as well. I am 12stone but trying to stay on target and then when i roll over the syns most days i don't give up or feel guilty because i work it off by exercise. I am happy that by next wk I should be in to the 11s. I don't care in slow process, just keep trying and not giving up is my momental so i'm happy with that at this stage! Its took me so long to catch myself on and this week i think i've turned a new page and feel more determined than ever!

Back