Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Rather chuffed - I weighed in early as I will be away tomorrow and Sun. I am now 12 stone 10lb, knew I had been fairly good but 5lb was still a nice suprise. Back on track for Christmas again. woooohoooooo.

just -0.5lb for me x

Darn it; meant to update this yesterday! 1lb for me this week

Gained half this week (damn star week!)

3.5lbs this week :bliss:

That's 35lb off, only 4.5 to go!!

STS for me, 12lb in total

3lbs off for me. Not sure where that puts me, though.

Lost 2.5lbs this week x

Hi there, I lost 1lb this week - 5.5 to target

Good luck everyone else x

Rather chuffed - I weighed in early as I will be away tomorrow and Sun. I am now 12 stone 10lb, knew I had been fairly good but 5lb was still a nice suprise. Back on track for Christmas again. woooohoooooo.

Well done all of you who have lost. Ones gaining or STS do not give up, it is bleep and by staying on plan you would lose next week.

I STS this week.

thanks Rosie - been lurking around your diary and you've been doing great & your attitude is one to adopt - cos you know you'll get there.

thanks Rosie - been lurking around your diary and you've been doing great & your attitude is one to adopt - cos you know you'll get there.

Thank you very much and welcome to my diary. You have done brilliantly yourself. I think we are all going to get there as long as we realise that this is a life style change, and we can eat everything in moderation and be healthy. Also nothing on earth can force us to stick to the plan until we are mentaly ready for it. This is the first time in my life that I have eaten so well, healthy and lost weight. The most important thing is that this is not a race or a fad diet, we all lose at different rate. I love this site and have made a lot of good friends and have had a lot of support.

By the way you are 7 lbs away from your christmas target. You have achieved so much and should be proud of yourself.

Have a great weekend and thanks again for your kind comments.

yay! well done, an your in the 12 stones!!!! :D

yay! well done, an your in the 12 stones!!!! :D
Thanks - I remember last Xmas at our family get together in a size 22, wishing I could be 12 stone 7lb for xmas 2012 - thought nothing but a magic wand could get me there. Still didn't really do much about until late May when decided to knuckle down and change my life Now I think I could put a bit more effort in and even see 12 stone 2lb by Christmas if not the Christmas miracle that would be 11 stone 13.5lb !!! Good luck with your loss too - you've had some really good ones.

hello everyone - im back from my holiday and weigh in on tuesday so Ill keep you posted - Rosielea could you please alter my target to 45lbs (correct me if im wrong, I think it was 28lbs and ive lost 30.5lbs) thanks you are a superstar!

Went off plan and at last WI was +2lb. I won't be going to WI again until the end of November so will update then with hopefully a number that's not far from target :)

STS for me.

STS for me again :-(

STS again for me this week. If I hadn't drunk too much on Saturday night and consequently eaten like a piglet, I think I would have got a loss, but never mind!

Please take 1lb off for me - I'm really happy with that after my all inclusive holiday x

3lbs for me this week

half way to my xmas target 10lbs lost 10lbs to go

hello everyone - im back from my holiday and weigh in on tuesday so Ill keep you posted - Rosielea could you please alter my target to 45lbs (correct me if im wrong, I think it was 28lbs and ive lost 30.5lbs) thanks you are a superstar!

Went off plan and at last WI was +2lb. I won't be going to WI again until the end of November so will update then with hopefully a number that's not far from target :)

STS for me.

STS for me again :-(

STS again for me this week. If I hadn't drunk too much on Saturday night and consequently eaten like a piglet, I think I would have got a loss, but never mind!

Please take 1lb off for me - I'm really happy with that after my all inclusive holiday x

Well done everyone. Do not worry if you have STS or gained just stay with it and you lose it soon.

Hi sorry to mess you around Rosie - I've officially set my target with my consultant and so I'm changing my sexy for Santa target again to match it so that would be a target of 41.5lbs as of tonights weigh in that would be 41.5 (31.5lbs lost 10lbs to go) hope this isnt confusing and sorry again x x thanks x x

Hi sorry to mess you around Rosie - I've officially set my target with my consultant and so I'm changing my sexy for Santa target again to match it so that would be a target of 41.5lbs as of tonights weigh in that would be 41.5 (31.5lbs lost 10lbs to go) hope this isnt confusing and sorry again x x thanks x x
No problem. Adjusted so you'll see the updates later tonight as just waiting for a few peope to get back from WI to update.

Back