Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

I am not sure what is happening but it seems a lot of members are not updating - either forgitten about this challange or given up.

There are 8 more WIs until end of the challange and we are all set to achieve our targets.

If you agree, I will move memembers who have recorded no loss to the bottom of the list so we can see true losses.

Well done everyone and keep going and think about the sexy figure and outfit. I have not bought my outfit yet as not sure what size to buy.

Sorry Rosie , I did forget to up date I haven't weighed in for a month and last Wednesday showed a 4lb loss ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it would be nice to have the losses at the top. Lots of people are very close now.

As I say I won't be updating until the end of November, unless I get too desperate to WI and head back to class :) will keeping checking back to see how everyone's doing.

8weeks WI left, oh my god, i should have known it would just fly by. Now i feel such a failure with lack of determination :-( but on the up-side; slow but sureful loses

8weeks WI left, oh my god, i should have known it would just fly by. Now i feel such a failure with lack of determination :-( but on the up-side; slow but sureful loses

You're far from being a failure, my lovely. 1lb is 1lb - I STS this week so you've beaten me :)

Just hang on in there - lots can be achieved in 8 weeks xx

You're far from being a failure, my lovely. 1lb is 1lb - I STS this week so you've beaten me :)

Just hang on in there - lots can be achieved in 8 weeks xx

I totally agree a loss is a loss no matter how small. Also bear in mind that each of us lose weight at a different rate so do not beat yourself about it. Just concentrate on eating healthily and without realising the weight will come off. Since starting this plan, I am eating really well with lots of variety, healthy and losing and it is also cheaper too.

Just hang in there and you'll lose. I am looking forward to a photo of everyone in their sexy figure and dress.

Have a lovely evening. xx

Mine was updated a little wrongly last week. 2 1/2 lbs off this week, so that's 37.5lbs off, 2lbs to go :)

Sorry, correction made. Well done, you have achieved so much.

That's not a problem, and thank you :D You are also doing great with your weightloss and I'm sure I'm not alone with being incredibly grateful for the time you spend updating this thread and cheering us all on :flowers:

That's not a problem, and thank you :D You are also doing great with your weightloss and I'm sure I'm not alone with being incredibly grateful for the time you spend updating this thread and cheering us all on :flowers:

I am glad to be helpful and update the info. It is nice to see how well everyone is doing and a number of members are so near their target and a couple have reached target and revised it.

Can not wait to see a picture of everyone in their new sexy figures and dresses.

1lb off this week :)

You've still lost a massive amount pickle!! You should be really proud! X x

Hello. I have been away, but have slunk back :) 3 off this week please.
Well done

4.5lbs off for me today! Only 3lbs to my Xmas target!
Well done

-1.5 for me this week. 4 to go :) Well done

Good luck everyone else x

Gosh, I was being overly ambitious with a 70lb target! I still have 32 to lose in 8 weeks! Eeeks!
Do not worry about that number, you hav edone amazing.

You've still lost a massive amount pickle!! You should be really proud! X x

Back