Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Rosielea said:
I am glad to be helpful and update the info. It is nice to see how well everyone is doing and a number of members are so near their target and a couple have reached target and revised it.

Can not wait to see a picture of everyone in their new sexy figures and dresses.

I've got 2 sexy dresses ready for Christmas (1 red, 1 black - depends how brave I'm feeling!) - exciting! Just need to lose a few last pounds so they look as good as poss. Has anyone else got theirs yet?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5lbs off for me this week. Not much but a step in the right direction!

Just half a pund off this week for me. Kids off school has meant no time for my morning walks or swimming. Oh well, back to it tomorrow. Determined to get to target by Xmas.

Please take 3lbs off for me this week x

STS for me :)

1lb for me this week please.
Well done

I've got 2 sexy dresses ready for Christmas (1 red, 1 black - depends how brave I'm feeling!) - exciting! Just need to lose a few last pounds so they look as good as poss. Has anyone else got theirs yet?x

I have not bought anything yet as worried about sizes at the moment.

0.5lbs off for me this week. Not much but a step in the right direction!
Better than STS or a gain

Just half a pund off this week for me. Kids off school has meant no time for my morning walks or swimming. Oh well, back to it tomorrow. Determined to get to target by Xmas.
You have done so well so far

3lbs off for me this week please *does happy little dance!* x
Well done you got your mojo back.

Half on this week. Very up and down me... I expected more though so am happy!
It is a loss better than STS

Lost half a pound today. Sigh.
Good loss. you have done amazing so far

Please take 3lbs off for me this week x
You are a star and keep losing every week

STS for me :)
Better than gaining. I am sure you have a big loss next week

1.5 off this week Rosie xx
Miks what can I say. you are amazing and have big losses every week

-1lb for me please :sigh: x
That is good loss well done

Just waiting for a few more before posting the results later on tonight.

I think my last post must of been over looked I reported a 4 lb loss but my stats haven't been amended , I get it now as a 19 lb loss over all ,

Sorry Rosie , I did forget to up date I haven't weighed in for a month and last Wednesday showed a 4lb loss ,

I think my last post must of been over looked I reported a 4 lb loss but my stats haven't been amended , I get it now as a 19 lb loss over all ,

Really sorry about that, do not know how I missed that. I have corrected it now. You have done really well and I am sure you hit target by christmas. Have a great day.

Hello :) Do you mind if I change my target, please? From 70 to 60? So...

Pickle81 - 60 (38.5 lost - 21.5 to go)

Thanks so much in advance and no worries if it can't be done x

Hello :) Do you mind if I change my target, please? From 70 to 60? So...

Pickle81 - 60 (38.5 lost - 21.5 to go)

Thanks so much in advance and no worries if it can't be done x
No problem, I have done it and it will be shown next Tuesday. You have done amazing and well done with the rest.

Gained 1lb this week, but expected much, much worse as it was my birthday and involved lots of vodka and pretty much a whole week off-plan.

So 36.5lbs off, 3lbs to go

Stayed the same this week. Those 6lbs to target seem to be taking forever!

Back