Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Gained 1lb this week, but expected much, much worse as it was my birthday and involved lots of vodka and pretty much a whole week off-plan.

So 36.5lbs off, 3lbs to go
You know the reason and staying on plan will move the weight

Stayed the same this week. Those 6lbs to target seem to be taking forever!
Do not forget nearer to target, weight loss slows down. We have 6 weighings left so I think you'll make it no problem.

Just weighed and lost 1.5 lbs this week so hopefully achieve my target soon.

0.5lb off for me this week, taking me to a stone in total. I wanted more but got weighed at an earlier weigh in (less time for my lunch to digest) although not sure if it would have much of an impact. Got my stone award though so relatively happy :)

0.5lb off for me this week, taking me to a stone in total. I wanted more but got weighed at an earlier weigh in (less time for my lunch to digest) although not sure if it would have much of an impact. Got my stone award though so relatively happy :)

well done on the stone award :)

The scale at the chemist down again - so used another one. So not sure if it is a "true" reading but today I am 12 stone 8.5lb. Think I'll stick to using that scale from now on as at least it seems to be always working - the one at my local chemist is broken more than on lately.

1 lb off last week (forgot to login) :)
2lbs off this week :clap:

Well done - I think 2lb is a great loss for any week, don't understand people who are unhappy when they lose 2 and say they wanted more - ok we all want more but when you watch the Biggest Loser and see what they go through and sometimes only loose 2 or 3 lb, makes it all seem so much easier to do this slow and steady.
OK - off on a tangent there but still well done you!

I was just looking at the masterlist - wouldn't it be fab if some of the people who haven't updated for a while came back on board and we managed 1000lb by Xmas Eve. I think that would just be amazing - 1000lb of fat - gone.

I was just looking at the masterlist - wouldn't it be fab if some of the people who haven't updated for a while came back on board and we managed 1000lb by Xmas Eve. I think that would just be amazing - 1000lb of fat - gone.

thank would be amazing!!!

0.5 lbs off this week. It's only a small loss, but it still counts!

4 and a half lbs on this week :(

1 lb off last week (forgot to login) :)
2lbs off this week :clap:

The scale at the chemist down again - so used another one. So not sure if it is a "true" reading but today I am 12 stone 8.5lb. Think I'll stick to using that scale from now on as at least it seems to be always working - the one at my local chemist is broken more than on lately.

thank would be amazing!!!

Well done everyone.

Yes it would be amazing if that happend. Lets hope some come back and update.

Hi Rosielea, I can't view your other thread!! :( Not sure why... I tried to have a look and it re-directed me to the 'I must be new' message!!x
Sorry it has been moved to Silver members section. I have updated the link in my signature so you should be able to click it now and see it.

Sorry it has been moved to Silver members section. I have updated the link in my signature so you should be able to click it now and see it.

Hi, I've tried it out and still can't see it :( I guess I have another 275 posts to make! x

Hi, I've tried it out and still can't see it :( I guess I have another 275 posts to make! x

2lb off here - and I won Miss Slinky too :D

Well done, I bet you are over the moon! Ive been nominated for miss slinky along with 3 other ladies - I'll find it really hard to pick between them they've all done brilliantly X

Back