Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Congrats to all who got nominated for Miss Slinky.
Rosie - please ignore my earlier WI - I have decided to change my weigh in day to Tuesday to coincide with this challenge and so today the scales say 12 stone 5lb :D Really happy as don't think I deserve it this week.

Hi please take 1.5lbs off for me and I won my groups miss slinky!!

whoohoo lost 3lb :) ... 15lb to go !

STS for me.

Hi all! I'm still around, no WI this week as away on a course, but will update on Saturday.

2lb off here - and I won Miss Slinky too :D

Well done, I bet you are over the moon! Ive been nominated for miss slinky along with 3 other ladies - I'll find it really hard to pick between them they've all done brilliantly X

2lb off today

Congrats to all who got nominated for Miss Slinky.
Rosie - please ignore my earlier WI - I have decided to change my weigh in day to Tuesday to coincide with this challenge and so today the scales say 12 stone 5lb :D Really happy as don't think I deserve it this week.

Hi please take 1.5lbs off for me and I won my groups miss slinky!!

whoohoo lost 3lb :) ... 15lb to go !

STS for me.

Well done everyone. Excellent losses. Congratulations for Miss Slinky nominations.

Hi, I keep forgetting to update this! Can you put me down for -26lbs since challenge began, up to yesterday, thank you. 2lbs to go!

Wow - I've only 3lb left to go. Never thought I'd do it - wonder if there's enough time left to stretch it out and get under 12 stone for Christmas.... I'm with you Pickle and going to try for a super good week too.

2 1/2 lbs off this week, so 39lbs off, 0.5lbs to go :D

- well done! You'll probably be at target before the next update. What's the new Xmas challenge - maybe something not so easy ;)

1.5lbs off tonight. 4.5lbs to target now :)

Ya know.. If I actually lose my remaining 19.5 by Christmas, that'll be a total loss of 100lbs! Wowza! I'm going to be super good now!

Wow - I've only 3lb left to go. Never thought I'd do it - wonder if there's enough time left to stretch it out and get under 12 stone for Christmas.... I'm with you Pickle and going to try for a super good week too.

1.5lbs off tonight. 4.5lbs to target now :)

1lb off for me at WI today, almost there!

2lb off for me this week :) think that leaves me with 5lb to go.

2lbs off tonight :)

Well done everyone. We are all nearly there.

I lost 1/2 lb

By the way we have lost 900 lbs so far

Back