Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Had a couple of off-plan meals this week due to friends birthdays etc plus not choosing as wisely as I could have - so I'm success expressing in the hope to get an STS or better on Tuesday - good luck everyone x

Had a couple of off-plan meals this week due to friends birthdays etc plus not choosing as wisely as I could have - so I'm success expressing in the hope to get an STS or better on Tuesday - good luck everyone x
Good Luck - I think I might need to do that. Had bought a choc fudge cake for kids and their friends - the bloody hell hound snaffled it and ate it before anyone noticed - so "had" to make buns and just mainlined cake batter and betty crocker fudge icing .... one tbsp of each .... and fell into a bottle of vodka during the week ... eekkkk ....

Lost 1.5lbs this week.

Also got my 5st award - woo hoo!

1.5lbs off for me this week x

I had a 3lb gain this week (after a break at centreparcs) which means I'm back up to 7lbs from target

good luck everyone else x

1LB off this week so 4lb to go..

sorry i keep forgetting to update

2 more off please :)

Good Luck - I think I might need to do that. Had bought a choc fudge cake for kids and their friends - the bloody hell hound snaffled it and ate it before anyone noticed - so "had" to make buns and just mainlined cake batter and betty crocker fudge icing .... one tbsp of each .... and fell into a bottle of vodka during the week ... eekkkk ....

Lost 1.5lbs this week.

Also got my 5st award - woo hoo!

Well done everyone. We are making excellent progress and will be there soon.

I put a little tiny half on this week, but I was expecting it so that's okay, now I can get weighed in my trousers rather than freezing on the walk up in a skirt :)

1lb off. 5 stone award tonight :D :D

1.5lbs off this week, so that's me DONE!! (having already reviewed my Xmas goal twice already :D)

Bubblewrap – 39.5 (41.5 lost – NONE to go)

Anymore now before Xmas is a bonus
:D

0.5 on this week. A little disappointed as I kept to plan but sure there's always next week.

I feel like I'm never going to get to target though!!

2.5lbs off today, so I think I've exceeded my target! I'd still like another 3lbs befoe Xmas as that would get me below 12.5stone.

Last edited:
Back