Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

0.5 on this week. A little disappointed as I kept to plan but sure there's always next week.

I feel like I'm never going to get to target though!!

2.5lbs off today, so I think I've exceeded my target! I'd still like another 3lbs befoe Xmas as that would get me below 12.5stone.

Lost 4lbs this week x my target is looking a lot more achievable now x

1.5lbs off for me this week x

Hi there - I maintained this week. So still 7lbs to go. Good luck everyone x

- 2lb off for me :eek: makes me 11 11

Another 1lb off please :)

Well done everyone. We have lost nearly 66 stone. That is a massive achievement.

We have 4 weeks to go and lets see what we can do. Good luck and have a great weekend.

STS :-(

I've upped my exercise again this week as want to lose as much as I can before Christmas, so am hoping its just a delayed reaction and I'll have a good loss next weigh in....

I am down a pound today and at 12 stone 4lb . Rather than let the scales dictate, I am now not going to weigh in until Dec 24th & do the next month as 100% no processed food, no wheat and no dairy. I'll still be within SW plan - just going clean. I have read some great things about a more primal type diet and hope it works - am an inch up on my stomach this week and other than when I first wake up feel bloated all the time.

Last edited:
Hi Rosie please take 2.5lbs off for me x

sorry, didnt get to check in last night, but -1lb for me, i also set my final target at group for 9st9lb, so only 3.5lb to go, although i dont want to change my target on here as that will take me to the bottom end of my 6lb target range! :) tbh i dont think im gonna achieve my challenge target for xmas, but gonna give as good as i can lol, as long as i get to target ill be more than happy!! :)

STS :-(

I've upped my exercise again this week as want to lose as much as I can before Christmas, so am hoping its just a delayed reaction and I'll have a good loss next weigh in....

I am down a pound today and at 12 stone 4lb . Rather than let the scales dictate, I am now not going to weigh in until Dec 24th & do the next month as 100% no processed food, no wheat and no dairy. I'll still be within SW plan - just going clean. I have read some great things about a more primal type diet and hope it works - am an inch up on my stomach this week and other than when I first wake up feel bloated all the time.

2.5 off for me this week, can't take full credit though, illness might have helped

Hi Rosie please take 2.5lbs off for me x

sorry, didnt get to check in last night, but -1lb for me, i also set my final target at group for 9st9lb, so only 3.5lb to go, although i dont want to change my target on here as that will take me to the bottom end of my 6lb target range! :) tbh i dont think im gonna achieve my challenge target for xmas, but gonna give as good as i can lol, as long as i get to target ill be more than happy!! :)

Well done.

where is everyone.

whoopsie, gained 1lb x

1lb off for me so 4lbs to target now.

I'll keep plodding along but v much doubt I'll make target by Christmas with the amount of nights out I've planned!! Ah well,to hit target in the new year would be a pretty good start to 2013!!

Can I still post here even though I'm at my Xmas target? If so, I lost 3lbs this week so that's me at:

Bubblewrap – 39.5 (44.5 lost – NONE to go)

1lb off for me so 4lbs to target now.

I'll keep plodding along but v much doubt I'll make target by Christmas with the amount of nights out I've planned!! Ah well,to hit target in the new year would be a pretty good start to 2013!!

i passed my xmas target last week but put on 0.5lbs today. I will keep updating as I would like to see how much i can do in the next few weeks.

Stayed the same this week :rolleyes:

2lbs off for me this week and got slimmer of the week x

Can I still post here even though I'm at my Xmas target? If so, I lost 3lbs this week so that's me at:

Bubblewrap – 39.5 (44.5 lost – NONE to go)

Well done everyone.

Yes you can continue posting on here until end of the challange. I plan to produce the final report on 27th December to give everyone a chance to weigh in and update their stats.

I lost 1/2 lb which is disappointing as I have stuck to plan 100% all month and past 3 weeks ost a total of 1 lb. Can't workout the reason. I am losing inches but not pounds. 2 lbs away from my xmas goal - hopefully I make it if my body start shifting the weight again.

Hope the weight comes off for you soon rosielea x on the plus side losing inches = smaller dress sizes x

Back