Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Lost 0.5lbs this week.

Where is everyone. It is very quiet here

The whole site seems quiet actually Rosie. That'll be December's fault I'd say ;-)

I'm still here x Its really quiet on here and also our class is so quiet too x
Happy to see you here. I wish some members who joined our challange come back and update their stats. We have lost 940 lbs and would be great to lose 1000 lbs - we have 4 weeks left.

I hope we can reach that 1000lbs but loads of people have disappeared, lol i was tempted too until my hubby stepped in and said he didnt want to hear the moan about weight gain when i rejoin after new year x

They must have forgotten to invite us :-(

I think we forget that this plan is for life and no point in abandon it this time of year. Well if we give up now, go go back to the bad habits we had and make it much harder to get back to it. I am going to carry on and give myself a little treat (flexi syn) on christmas day - do not want to undo all the good work I have done. Suppose, I spend christmas out o the country and on my own - can't be bothered with all the fuss.

I

STS for me rosielea (first ever! Lol) but it was expected with the way I feel anticipating for star week and having a IBS flair up for the past 10 days x see you next week and good luck everyone x

yay 3.5lb off :)

Back