Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Thanks Carly, I am personally astounded by my losses as I have never lost this much on VLCD at the beginning and the first time I did one, I was one and a half stone heavier than this times start weight!! I am a very lucky girl :D. It's keeping it off this time that's the tricky bit....*sigh*

This morning I woke up STARVING hungry. Damn BBQ. I had a horrid lumpy banana shake and am not looking forward to a shake only day. Bleurgh. Still, back on it now. I still have some way to go. I am liking my skinnier arms and shoulders (helped by slight tan) but my horrible stomach is still wobbling around everywhere :( x

Hope you're having a lovely day....... I love car boot sales........

Jubbly said:
I still have some way to go. I am liking my skinnier arms and shoulders (helped by slight tan) but my horrible stomach is still wobbling around everywhere :( x

Lol that is exactly what I think when I look in the mirror " hmmm one less chin, collarbones look good all falls apart from belly down "

Thanks Namaste, there were only about 6 stalls there in total - I reckon everyone's gone away!! However my mum (ever the bargain hunter) still managed to get a pleather jacket from Dorothy Perkins for a couple of quid and I bought a goose egg for Boo who's just got back and seduced me on the lawn (what's got into him?? Maybe we should have a massive row more often. Maybe he loves the goose egg??).

Carly - my body is a constant source of amazement to me that I can lose 4 stone and still have rolls of flab on my tummy but little sticks for arms and legs. It never looks in proportion no matter how thin it is!! I am feeling fairly confident that I won't have to be on this too long but my friend took a piccie of me yesterday and I looked HUGE I reckon. White tops evidently do nothing for me.

Today I am mostly drinking water to flush all the BBQ out of my system. I can't count how many times I have had to go for a wee so far! Taking Boo to the beer festival down the road tonight...xx

Was bored, set up group for Essex people on VLCDs as there seem to be so many of us....

http://www.minimins.com/groups/essex-vlcders.html

Boo having tuna sandwiches. Smells so goooooooood. Ummmmmm, I'm hungry today. Just had third shake. Gonna try my best to stick this out today. Perhaps I'm going back into ketosis? Or maybe I just want food as it was so nice yesterday? I really need to get rid of those strawberry shakes...x

Yeah I thought the little old goose egg man at the car boot sale was a bit random as well but he also had chicken eggs and potatoes and onions (and he sold chickens). The goose egg was huge, Boo's having it scrambled tomoz but if that was me I'd wait until I had a bagel and smoked salmon to have with it ;). I have just about managed to stay on it today, 2 banana and 1 choccy shake and about 126 litres of water...x

Jubbly said:
Yeah I thought the little old goose egg man at the car boot sale was a bit random as well but he also had chicken eggs and potatoes and onions (and he sold chickens). The goose egg was huge, Boo's having it scrambled tomoz but if that was me I'd wait until I had a bagel and smoked salmon to have with it ;). I have just about managed to stay on it today, 2 banana and 1 choccy shake and about 126 litres of water...x

Lmao @ 126 litres, well done on staying on it

That is so random :) lol I'd probably have ended up with a chicken, do you think it would play with my kittens? :)

Cats and chickens are fine apparently, if anything the kittens would be scared of it. It could be fun to watch!! We were going to get some hens but we probably won't be here long-term so decided against it. My boyf LOVES eggs more than anyone I've known. The chickens were only a fiver each so I'll get one for you and post it to Oxford if you like (if I could restrain myself from eating it first)?? ;) xx

Cambridge vs. Exante

Cambridge
Better range of flavours, especially chocolate mint!
Can choose which flavours you want
Get weighed once a week by a counsellor
Much clearer guidelines on different plans and how to come off diet
Direct support face-to-face from counsellor

Exante
Cheaper
No artificial doo-dads
No travelling to a counsellor, easy online ordering
Thus far, appears to be working quicker (although not having bars)
Bars bigger
Less toilet problems

Boo's goose egg is HUGE. The size of the yolk is massive. That'll be interesting for brekkies (we have got out of bed late). I wish I liked eggs more so I could have virtuous omelettes for dinner but I don't really like the white - just the unhealthier yellow bit!

I had my vanilla shake with coffee this morning and that was rather nice actually. Should perk me up and get the bowels moving as well!! Not many plans for today but might go to the cinema later. Boo spent all his money away and now has none left and not enough to pay bills *sigh*. Men! Enjoy your Bank Holibob if you're forunate enough to be taking today off xx

Cats and chickens are fine apparently, if anything the kittens would be scared of it. It could be fun to watch!! We were going to get some hens but we probably won't be here long-term so decided against it. My boyf LOVES eggs more than anyone I've known. The chickens were only a fiver each so I'll get one for you and post it to Oxford if you like (if I could restrain myself from eating it first)?? ;) xx

LMAO I am almost tempted :)
My little male kitten is fearless he tried to charge one of the neighbourhood cats that was the size of a small collie (honestly never seen such a big cat) :S obv we had to step in to help, but now he thinks he scared it off all by himself and is invincible :S

Lol you wouldn't eat it, all that plucking would be such a faff ;)

LMAO I am almost tempted :)
My little male kitten is fearless he tried to charge one of the neighbourhood cats that was the size of a small collie (honestly never seen such a big cat) :S obv we had to step in to help, but now he thinks he scared it off all by himself and is invincible :S

Lol you wouldn't eat it, all that plucking would be such a faff ;)

Our cats are chickens themselves. We have problems with another cat coming in through the cat flap and they just stand there looking angry with their tails all fluffd up but don't do anything about it and we have to shoo the cat away!! It has some balls that cat. We don't know how to stop it coming in??

Ah, I have a Suffolk boyfriend - he must know the ways of chicken plucking and gutting. It's in the blood!! xx

Our cats are chickens themselves. We have problems with another cat coming in through the cat flap and they just stand there looking angry with their tails all fluffd up but don't do anything about it and we have to shoo the cat away!! It has some balls that cat. We don't know how to stop it coming in??

Awwww, yeah my friend has trouble with that she bought those magnetic collars/cat flap but sometimes it doesn't open when her cats try and get in and they end up head butting the door *tee heee hee*

Ah, I have a Suffolk boyfriend - he must know the ways of chicken plucking and gutting. It's in the blood!! xx

LMAO! :8855:

Oh. Two slices of wafer thin ham just leapt in my mouth! I swear I was just making a sandwich for Boo tomorrow and they were in there. Oh well. At least the bread didn't jump in with it - seriously good smelling Warburtons toastie thick white bread. I want to wrapped in an entire loaf and buttered. And I KNOW it's bad processed bread but I think they add something to it to make it smell so good. Two slices of ham is not going to make too much difference anyway fingers crossed. That stuff is only made out of water and pink...

Apprehensive about week 2 WI on Thursday now as all gee-d up from good loss last week but then had that meal on Saturday. I would like to have got to 10 stone (4 lb loss, 2lbs off what I was the other day ;)) for my next mini goal, 9 stone 13 lb would be even better - one whole stone off and in the 9's!! But mustn't get hopes up. Swear am looking fatter, just from one BBQ is unlikely surely?? Ho hum. I shall have to wait.

Slackedy slack slack on the old water today. Just slacking at anything actually. Stained 3 chairs outside, died hair a gingery colour and then did nothing else. Lazy arse! xx

Thanks Carly. Today I had my first shake at 2.30pm as I was in Court all morning and didn't have a chance. My stomach rumbled so loudly I hope the Magistrates didn't hear it!! So no shakes and barely any water. If I can get through today and tomoz being really good then fingers crossed for Thursday AM but then I am also on the other hand seriously considering going to TESCOs and buying some of that delish cooked chicken but I'm sure they add sugar (??) to it. They add sugar to everything...

I now have sunburnt shoulders and neck to go with my red hair!! It's a good look. I look like a tomato.

Oh I'm still in holibob mode and not wanting to do any work...xx

Bleurgh. Just had second shake. All the timings have gone out today so that was far too soon after my last one and it was horrible strawberry as well so feel sick now :(. I didn't have any money for funny sugary chicken so my mind was made up for me about that!! Might get Tesco bars though as that means I can make it even longer until I am reduced to strawberry only...!

100th post YAY!! I can waffle on for England!! It's too difficult today. I was 100% Sunday, had 2 slices of ham yesterday and am having a small piece of plain grilled chicken today which is currently defrosting. The diet is slowly deteriorating :(. I would love to be taking Boo for a meal tonight to say well done for his first day at his new job. Even one glass of sparkly would be nice.

I'm cold. x

Back