Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Well I feel a bit better now cos Boo found me some paracetomol and I took your advice and am on my fourth pint of water. He's just grilling my chicken for me now :). I think a long bath and early night are in order after I've watched Secret Millionaire, which always makes me cry!! xx

Aaww poor you.... hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Namaste. The pills, water and chicken have kicked in and I feel much better now. Just about to have last milkshake (bit late!!) and then get into lovely bath. Hope you are enjoying your new pink home!! :) xx

Jubbly said:
Hopefully - I hate wasting a day sitting around. Yesterday I had just 2 packs and 2 bits of chicken (no time to have another shake). The day before I had 2 shakes, one snack bar and 2 bits of chicken again so I've been messing around with the diet really and am probably not getting all my nutrition. Don't think chicken has many vitamins/minerals in it?? x

Nah don't think it does, must try harder to get those packs down :)

God these BL bars are like trying to swallow cotton wool. The chocolate mint ones are marginally better than the choc crunch ones but not much. My jaws are aching from chewing!!

Had 2 packs and 1 bar yesterday as well as that tiny bit of plain grilled chicken so hopefully have plenty of nutrients in me now. Mind you, I still have a headache and loads of work to do today and not quite feeling myself :(. Fingers crossed the chiropracter will sort that out for me this evening.

One thing I hate about this diet is the cold. I have the radiator right next to me under my desk and I would love to sit outside this evening or maybe Hammerite the BBQ but I'm just too cold, brrrrrr. xx

God these BL bars are like trying to swallow cotton wool. The chocolate mint ones are marginally better than the choc crunch ones but not much. My jaws are aching from chewing!!

Had 2 packs and 1 bar yesterday as well as that tiny bit of plain grilled chicken so hopefully have plenty of nutrients in me now. Mind you, I still have a headache and loads of work to do today and not quite feeling myself :(. Fingers crossed the chiropracter will sort that out for me this evening.

One thing I hate about this diet is the cold. I have the radiator right next to me under my desk and I would love to sit outside this evening or maybe Hammerite the BBQ but I'm just too cold, brrrrrr. xx

LOL so def not a fan of the BL bars then LMAO

Yep it does get very cold but I don't mind so much rather be cold than sweaty in the heat - think I have a bit of a sweat phobia, if I am somewhere and I start getting really hot I get really snappy and panicky about sweating - so odd! My advice - very thick pair of wool socks and a slanket!

LOL so def not a fan of the BL bars then LMAO

Yep it does get very cold but I don't mind so much rather be cold than sweaty in the heat - think I have a bit of a sweat phobia, if I am somewhere and I start getting really hot I get really snappy and panicky about sweating - so odd! My advice - very thick pair of wool socks and a slanket!

The bars came highly recommended by you but sadly no, I'm not a fan. I prefer the cheap Tescos ones!!

I'm not too much of a sweater myself although sometimes get a sweaty back (nice). I shall sit outside tonight even if I have to wear three tops and my snuggie!! How you doing today, did ya get your WI results?? :) xx

Heey how u doing today ?

Thanx for the request x

Hey hey Shanny!!! I'm OK but a bit tired and feeling a bit spaced out today (think I need a better nights sleep plus these early mornings are killing me!!). I think I'm just going to have to accept that I need a little nibbly bit of protein most days and not feel guilty about it so am subsequently fantasizing about a slice of the garlic sausage in the fridge when I get home (although is this naughty??)...

How are you doing?? xx

I'm cold too! I'm walking around in my bathroom robe and ugg slippers!

Jubbly said:
Hey hey Shanny!!! I'm OK but a bit tired and feeling a bit spaced out today (think I need a better nights sleep plus these early mornings are killing me!!). I think I'm just going to have to accept that I need a little nibbly bit of protein most days and not feel guilty about it so am subsequently fantasizing about a slice of the garlic sausage in the fridge when I get home (although is this naughty??)...

How are you doing?? xx

It is definitely ok. I don't know if you saw my thread, but Exante have stated that it's perfectly ok to alternate from TS to WS to suit your lifestyle.

The bars came highly recommended by you but sadly no, I'm not a fan. I prefer the cheap Tescos ones!!

I'm not too much of a sweater myself although sometimes get a sweaty back (nice). I shall sit outside tonight even if I have to wear three tops and my snuggie!! How you doing today, did ya get your WI results?? :) xx

Yeah I really like them - no accounting for taste ;) LOL
Yep wrap up nice and warm and go enjoy the fresh air :)

It is definitely ok. I don't know if you saw my thread, but Exante have stated that it's perfectly ok to alternate from TS to WS to suit your lifestyle.

This is so much nicer than Cambridge where you were made to feel like a failure if you had anything nibbly, even protein. I guess as I haven't got loads and loads to lose I don't feel too "bad" doing this although I'm not sure that garlic sausage was a good choice!!! Feeling fatty fatty today but must be horrid heavy TOTM. Not hopeful for Thursday WI (gosh that came round super-quick!!!!) but hoping desperately for 2lbs gone and IN THE NINES!!!!

I am too cold to go outside so am sitting around. Again. Whilst Boo does the gardening. Watching Supersize/Superskinny :) xx

Woo not long till Thursday. I have faith that you'll see the 9s :)

Ahh I forgot supersize v superskinny was on, though I am so tired today I don't know if I'll stay up till the end haha me and hubby were talking in bed last night till like 2 am :s about global terrorism and world politics would you believe it haha. I would say I need to get out more but I'm scared of pubs with their alcohol and food hahaha.

I know it annoys you that you're sitting around a lot hun, but you are only eating 600 calories a day - thats not a lot to have energy with. You will still be losing mega-weight.

Know what you mean about TOTM - ugh. Hot water bottle time I think!! Remember when we used to be able to use chocolate to cure this feeling?! Lol them were the days xx

This is so much nicer than Cambridge where you were made to feel like a failure if you had anything nibbly, even protein. I guess as I haven't got loads and loads to lose I don't feel too "bad" doing this although I'm not sure that garlic sausage was a good choice!!! Feeling fatty fatty today but must be horrid heavy TOTM. Not hopeful for Thursday WI (gosh that came round super-quick!!!!) but hoping desperately for 2lbs gone and IN THE NINES!!!!

I am too cold to go outside so am sitting around. Again. Whilst Boo does the gardening. Watching Supersize/Superskinny :) xx

Yes I definitely find it easier knowing I can have a WS day if I need to :)
Good luck for the nines :)
LOVE supersize vs superskinny!!

:)

Woo not long till Thursday. I have faith that you'll see the 9s :)

Ahh I forgot supersize v superskinny was on, though I am so tired today I don't know if I'll stay up till the end haha me and hubby were talking in bed last night till like 2 am :s about global terrorism and world politics would you believe it haha. I would say I need to get out more but I'm scared of pubs with their alcohol and food hahaha.

I know it annoys you that you're sitting around a lot hun, but you are only eating 600 calories a day - thats not a lot to have energy with. You will still be losing mega-weight.

Know what you mean about TOTM - ugh. Hot water bottle time I think!! Remember when we used to be able to use chocolate to cure this feeling?! Lol them were the days xx

Chocolate. Or wine ;). Apparently sex works (eurgh) but I'm dubious. Think I'll just have a nice bath...

I love that you sat up with your hubby discussing that - all sounds very intellectual. I'm afraid last night I whinged at Boo when he got into bed as I was knackered and he had the light on to do Sudoku!! Started reading The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas as well but that didn't cheer me up too much!! Steer clear of the pubs - I spent all of the weekend in them, I know of what I speak!!

Thanks for the faith in me getting into the nines but I'm not hopeful. I feel so squidgy!!!!! xx

Back