Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Well being on here is probably the first step towards sorting it out (AGAIN). I note it is 4 weeks since I last left a message and a whole lot of food can be eaten in that time! It was 13/12/12 that I last weighed in and that was 9 stone 10lb - a gain of 2lbs. I have since then eaten pretty much everything in sight - and none of it has gone on the iPhone calorie counter app!! No one or two days or even a week of indulgence, no, I manage to extend the Christmas period pretty much all the way through December and now just CAN NOT get back on it despite the fact it is very obviously not Christmas anymore. Yesterday - mashed potatoes and spaghetti hoops, left over fudge, a chocolate Ripple and a half baguette, the day before - a huge Thai green curry and loads of left over chocolate, today - a cafe lunch with a friend, tomorrow - lasagne and garlic bread at a friend's house during wedding planning, the list goes on. Refusal to weigh self, estimating somewhere around ten and a half therefore completely back to where I started at the beginning of October. Hell, I might even be more than that (I feel it)....

**BIG BIG SIGH**

:(:(:(:(

Jubbly - LOL at the hottie comment :) We have similar stats. Cannot wait to get to 9st 5lbs and then 9st. I cannot imagine how brilliant I will feel when I hit my goals and that is what is keeping me super motivated. Your avatar aint helping with the hunger pangs tho!!!!

Right, I need to move this thread really as I'm going to lose this half stone without any milkshakes as the ones I have are disgusting anyway. Having finally pulled my finger out and got back on the wagon I weighed in this morning as was 9 stone 12 (and only 0 oz!!!!). This means a 2lb gain since the last time I weighed in prior to Christmas, a 4lb gain since the wedding in November and 8lb off that elusive target. I'm actually really pleased as I thought I'd put the whole lot on again. Of course there's nothing to suggest that I didn't get over 10 stone at Christmas and have quickly lost weight in the three days I have been good. I am now using the calorie counter on my iPhone however as well as calorie counting I'm also avoiding bread, pasta and chocolate and going to cut down alcohol (this is for my soul and dignity as well as my weight). Over the last three days this is the kind of things I've been eating:

Breakfast
Apple and fruit tea, almonds or yoghurt and oats

Lunch
Porridge, soup or sushi, fruit, coffee, NAKD or 9Bar

Dinner
Salmon, veggies, quinoa, last night mackeral in tomato on granary toast

Need to increase water intake as usual. Given up tea as trying to reduce milk.

It's all good. I CAN DO THIS.

Will look into moving thread but will miss all you Exanters. Need to be more realistic about actually changing my eating patterns for life though and not replacing meals. Have just done it too much now and not doing it anymore. x

Last cheeky Friday WI was 9 stone 11lb yippee. Was so good last week. However took the usual nosedive over weekend and then yesterday ate cake. Grrr. We'll see what damage I've caused tomorrow. Calories counting is tricky but I don't miss those milkshakes....

Will move thread x

Last cheeky Friday WI was 9 stone 11lb yippee. Was so good last week. However took the usual nosedive over weekend and then yesterday ate cake. Grrr. We'll see what damage I've caused tomorrow. Calories counting is tricky but I don't miss those milkshakes....

Will move thread x

Lol well done missy :) yep dust shakes are Bluergh

I'm back. There's a surprise. Am I the only one to have been on here one and off since 2006??? It's mental how much time I spend yo-yo dieting.
And despite saying I wasn't going to do it again I'm total solutioning. And on the 3rd day in I have a sore throat, which tells me I really shouldn't.
11 stone 1lb this time round. Horrible photos, feeling like the fat one on a girl's holiday etc etc. The usual.

x

Now am horribly ill but on plus side means I am not hungry. Nasty cold, everyone at work says it's because of the diet. Am eating some chicken alongside shakes and bars. Don't think I am drinking enough water but Boo bought me some Coke Zero bless him. Glad to see also that Exante have introduced chocolate mint and the double chocolate bars are really good as well :)

As usual everyone at work is moaning about the smell of my shakes. They all come in to the office saying it smells like mouldy washing. I genuinely can't smell it?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi jubbly

Nice to see you back... If you get what I mean :)
How's Taco?
Not sure when the last time you read my diary was but got to my target, had IVF, got pregnant and gained 5st lost it and got back to 9st.
Now I've been on holiday and gained a stone back plus a bit more as I've started IVF again. Tomorrow is test day so if it's negative I'll be back on exante again.

You'll be back to where you want to be in no time.
Ignore your work friends :) smelly shakes are worth it to be thin lol x

Hi Jubbly. Welcome back. I think the shakes smell nice!

Wow lil you have been busy. What an achievement to get to 9 stone twice and have a baby in the middle! I have never got back down to that weight since the first time I did it. Taco is good, he's a little monkey. How's your little one?

And I think I'm going to resort to drinking my shakes in the kitchen at work! At least I have a bar at lunch and nobody complains about them...

Thinking about it there is no way I'm going to have a fabulous loss this week. I have been having lemsip for my cold which will definitely have citric acid in it and almost every day I've had one or two chicken thighs. Starting to feel better today and that is making me hungry! Also am being taken for dim sum on Friday and I'm fairly sure can't avoid carbs there....

You'll still lose weight if you stick to exante when you can and eat sensibly when you can't!

Hi, just subscribing to your diary - glad you are starting to feel better :)

Hi Jubbly. How's today been?

Hello *waves*. Today I have been hungry but I should be fairly adept at ignoring that now, the amount of times I have done this! Only trouble is it's affecting my ability to sleep, which if always does. Also a bit lacking in energy but that could be the cold too. Boo suggested going to the pub until I reminded him there wasn't much point if I was going to have a mineral water. I'd kill for a large glass of Shiraz! X

I'm back. There's a surprise. Am I the only one to have been on here one and off since 2006??? It's mental how much time I spend yo-yo dieting. And despite saying I wasn't going to do it again I'm total solutioning. And on the 3rd day in I have a sore throat, which tells me I really shouldn't. 11 stone 1lb this time round. Horrible photos, feeling like the fat one on a girl's holiday etc etc. The usual. x

Nope not the only one :) I'm still here and 4 stone heavier than you :)

But Shiraz is so yummy!! I have been sat at home 3 times now whilst Boo has gone to the pub - I don't mind him going without me but I think maybe next time I should go and have a mineral water or I will turn into a hermit. Did that the first time I did this diet and don't think I've ever been as sociable as I used to be since! Nice to see you Dustqueen and good to see some fab losses in your last few weeks. I love your beautiful dalmatian!

Weigh in today and lost 4lbs. That's for over a week and a half of dieting. I know my first week losses are never as impressive as everyone else's (see entire backlog for evidence of this!) but that will do thank you. At least back in the 10s now and should be under BMI 25. Just need to fiddle around with those figures on the left...

x

Back