Size 16 jeans...ON

Cerulean

Silver Member
Yeah baby...I bought these in 2008 when I weighed about 13st so...they're a little snug, but from here on down there's a looooot more clothes choice in my wardrobe.

A nice little weekend boost...9 weeks ago I didn't even had any jeans I could wear as I refused to buy anything over an 18.

I'm the same height as you and I fit into size 16 jeans now snug as well :) I'm 15stone6 :)

Gosh AOGG - you must be super skinny for your height then! I probably could have got these on a couple of weeks back but I assumed I didn't fit them! Well done.

Have the moths been at it?

haha! i was so busy blogging about it that when i got off the bed to admire my jean clad exterior i noticed that they fit perfectly - and - there was a massive hole in the front...in the lady triangle area. oh. whoops. still, i found another black pair and put on my fitted size 16 summer top and that fit perfectly. Looking good. not sure how you fix a hole in that area of jeans!!!

Gosh AOGG - you must be super skinny for your height then! I probably could have got these on a couple of weeks back but I assumed I didn't fit them! Well done.

I think its because I changed from Cd to the gym, I go every day and have two sessions with personal trainer, I think I will be a size 10 at about 11 stone :) I don't look 15stone 6 at all its very strange, I have had to learn not to go by the scales :)

Back