size/showing question....

slimming_em

Hi ladies

Just wondered if anyone could tell me when they started showing and what size you were wearing initially?

I was 14/16 last time and didnt show til about 15 weeks but am now a 16/18 but wanting to keep it a secret for at least 12 weeks but concerned if someone will notice as I feel bloated already and its early days...

thanks in advance

xx

Hi, I had just dropped down to a 16 before getting my BFP and I started showing quite early - about 10 weeks. I think for me I tend to put on weight all over not just my tummy, so my tummy growing on it's own is quite noticeable!

Wow, 10 weeks! I am hoping to keep it a secret til 12 and I am on hols with my in-laws for 2 weeks from 10-12 too !!! I will have to be cunning!! haha

any tips anyone?

xx

I did manage to keep it hidden til after my scan - with baggy tops. It's only fitted tops you could really notice x

I was a 14 - 16 when I got pregnant with my last son, I didn't show till about 18 weeks. But I am an apple shape with a big tummy anyway, and I put on very little weight with him.

I was a size 16/18 and didn't really show until well past 20 weeks that I can remember, and only when I started wearing maternity tops rather than my usual t'shirts. Keeping it quiet for 12 weeks should be pretty easy :)

Back