SJ's 2011 Food Diary

29th February 2011 - Red

Breakfast- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 apple.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrains (B) with 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 160g of Sainsburys Salt and Pepper Chicken. 1 banana. 1 pear.

Dinner - Turkey thigh (skin removed).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) 1.5 ltrs of water with NAS squash. Tiny bite of cake (5?). 6 white Mikado's (3)

Total Syns - 8

Last edited:
1st March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 28g of Tesco Fruit and Fiber (B) with skimmed milk (A) and a chopped banana. 1 pear.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrains (B) with 300g of Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese.

Dinner - SW burgers (made with EL mince) with 4 Dairylea Light Triangles (A) and mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) 1.5 ltrs of water with NAS squash. Few slices of wafer thin ham (0.5). 1 Malteser Bunny (8)

Total Syns -8.5

Last edited:
2nd March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1 apple.

Lunch - Sour Cream and Chive Ryvita Minis (B) with 5 LC light triangles (A) and 160g packet of Sainsburys Salt and Pepper Chicken. 1 pear and 1 banana.

Dinner - Rump steak (fat removed) with mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) 1.5 ltrs of water with NAS squash. Kitkat (5.5). 1 Rolo (1.5)

Total Syns - 7

Last edited:
3rd March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1 apple and 1/2 SW quiche*.

Lunch - 1 Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar (B), 1 pear and 1/2 SW quiche*.

Dinner - Tesco Value Fish in Butter Sauce (2) with mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) 1.5 ltrs of water with NAS squash. Quark mixed with sweetener and white options (2.5). 6 Mikados (3)

Total Syns - 8.5

* SW Quiche - Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Pineapple (1.5), 2 eggs, 1 onion, 1/2 punnet of mushrooms, bacon (fat removed), 28g of grated mature chedder cheese (A) and seasoning all mixed together and cooked on 200g for just over 1 hour.

Weigh in time tomorrow morning! Dont think I have lost this week as it's star week, we shall see eh :) xxx

Last edited:
4th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 apple. 1 Strawberry Muller Light.

Lunch - Batchlors Cheese, Leek and Ham Pasta in Sauce (1). 1 Kellogs Fiber Plus Bar (B).

Dinner - Boiled rice and 1/2 can of Stagg Chilli Silverado (2.5) with added mushrooms, onions and 28g mature grated chedder (A) on top.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1.5ltr of water with NAS squash. 1 Pasta in Cup (1). 4 prawn crackers (3)

Total Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
5th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Lunch - 1 Batchlors Pasta in Cup (1). 1 Kellogs Fiber Plus Bar (B).

Dinner - SW chips, baked beans and scrambled eggs with 28g grated mature chedder cheese (A)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1 Thorntons chocolate (3.5). 28g Popz Salted Popcorn (7)

Total Syns - 11.5

7th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 1 Kellogs Fiber Plus Bar (B), 1 muller light yoghurt and 1 apple.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrain's (B), 5 LC light triangles (A) and 1 banana.

Dinner - Minute steak (fat removed), mixed vegetables and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 1/2 Malteser Bunny (4)

Total Syns - 5

Last edited:
8th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 3 Ryvita Multigrains (B) with 5 LC light triangles (A) and Marmite. 1 strawberry muller light.

Lunch - Tesco canned mackrel fillets in tomato sauce. 1 apple.

Dinner - 2 smoked haddock fillets and mixed vegetables with tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 4 syn free pancakes* with 1 tbspn of Askeys Chocolate sauce (2.5).

Total Syns - 3.5

* Syn free pancakes - 4 eggs seperated. Add sweetener and whisk the whites into peaks. Mix the yokes. Fold the yokes into the whites. Put a non stick pan on a low heat. Spread a small amount of the mixture onto the pan. Leave until you can get a pallet knife under neath and flip! Eat. Enjoy xx

Last edited:
9th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- A whole scan bran cake* (B + 2 syns) and a banana.

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Multigrains (B) with Marmite and 5 LC light triangles (A).

Dinner - Chicken breast wrapped in bacon (fat removed) with mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltrs of water with NAS squash. 4 Haribo (2). 1 Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 9.5

* Scan Bran Cake - 5 softened scan bran's mixed with one beaten egg, 1 sachet of chocolate options, cinnaman and sweetener. Cooked in a microwavable bowl for 7 minutes.

Last edited:
10th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and a banana.

Lunch - 1 cold chicken breast, 1 apple and 1 Kellogs Fiber Plus Bar (B).

Dinner - 2 pork tender loins (fat removed), 28g mature chedder cheese (A), green beans and gravey (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltrs of water. 1 Kitkat (5.5). Quark mixed with white chocolate options (2.5).

Total Syns - 10

WI tomorrow morning. I honestly dont expect to lose this week due to having Sunday as an off plan day (seriously off plan lol). I will be happy with a STS and only have myself to blame if I have a gain!

Last edited:
11th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- Spaghetti in tomato sauce and 1 apple.

Lunch - Batchlors Low Fat Super Noodles with 28g grated chedder cheese (A). 1 banana. 1 Kellogs Fiber Plus Bar (B)

Dinner - Chinese Takeaway - Vegetable curry (9) and boiled rice. 4 prawn crackers (3)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Total Syns - 12

Last edited:
13th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (B) with bertolli butter (4). Sliced banana, sliced apple and red grapes.

Lunch - Ham salad (proper sliced ham, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, 1 hard boiled egg and tomato) with salad cream (2.5) and 28g grated chedder cheese (A)

Dinner - Diced chicken and beansprouts with 1/2 sachet of Blue Dragon Chow Mein sauce (2.5)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1 ltr of water with NAS squash. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B)

Total Syns - 9

Hi Sarah

What did you get up to on your off plan day??
Hope you enjoyed yourself- i love having an off plan day every so often!
Your dinner sounds lush...i keep meaning to cook myself a stirfry but i never get round to it!!!

x

Hey! How's you? My off plan day consisted of a hard-core (and well over due) night out on the piss with friends. Was very messy! Pics of FB to follow over the next few days lol xx

14th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 28g Kellogs Fruit and Fibre (B) with skimmed milk (A). 1 banana.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrain (B) with Marmite and 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 1 banana.

Dinner - Rump steak (fat removed) with roasted butternut squash and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water. 1 Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 6.5

Exercise - Level 1 of the 30 day shred

Last edited:
15th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs with 2 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B).

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrain (B) with Marmite and 3 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 1 apple.

Dinner - Bolognese (EL mince, tinned chopped tomatos, diced onion, diced red pepper and 2 beef oxo cubes)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water. 1 Malteser Bunny (8)

Total Syns - 8

Exercise - Level 1 of the 30 day shred

Last edited:
Back