SJ's 2011 Food Diary

16th March 2011 - EE

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5) and Tesco Juicy Fruit Twist (chunks of apple, strawberries and pineapple).

Lunch - Sainsburys Salt and Pepper Chicken. Sweet 'n' Sour Mugshot. Small tin of sweetcorn. Tesco fresh pineapple chunks.

Dinner - Indian Resturant - Lamb Rogan Josh (10?) and boiled rice. 1 popadom (4) and cucumber dip (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water.

Total Syns - 15.5

Exercise - Level 1 of the 30 day shred

Last edited:
17th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 muller light.

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Multigrain (B) with Marmite and 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 1 banana.

Dinner - Chicken breast and roasted butternut squash.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water. 1 pint of diet coke. Scampi Fries (6)

Total Syns - 6

Exercise - Level 1 of the 30 day shred

My OH and I have been together 4 and a half years today, where does the time go!? Mental. WI tomorrow morning. I know I say every week that I probably wont lose but I generally dont think I will this morning. Had Saturday off plan and have been going over my average 8 syns a day (which i find is good amount for me to lose weight). So we shall see! Got the pub to contend with tonight, going to eat before I go out and maybe have some Scampi Fries as my syns whilst im there.

Last edited:
As expected, I gained 1.5lb this week. Dont know if it's all to do with the fact I had off plan days and havnt been 100% every day this week or if it's got something to do with the fact ive been exercising this week.

Going to do my upmost to do a 100% week combined with the 30 day shred and if I gain again next week then I will know it's because of the exercise!

18th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 3 scrambled eggs mixed with 3 LC light triangles (1/2 A), 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1 apple.

Lunch - Batchlors Low Fat Super Noodles mixed with sweetcorn and 2 LC light triangles (1/2 A). 1 Kellogs Fiber Plus Bar (B)

Dinner - 1/2 can Stagg Silverado Chilli (3) and boiled rice.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water. 6 prawn crackers (4.5)

Total Syns - 7.5

Exercise - Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred

Last edited:
19th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 28g Kellogs Fruit and Fiber (B) with skimmed milk (A) and 1 apple.

Lunch - 3 Onion Ryvita's (B) with 5 LC light chees triangles (A) and chopped cherry tomatos. 1 apple. 1 banana.

Dinner - Chinese takeaway - Beef in black bean sauce (8?) and plain beansprouts (3?)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1.5ltrs of water with NAS squash.

Total Syns - 11

Last edited:
20th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 rashers of bacon (fat removed), 1 'fried' egg, 'fried' tomatos and 'fried' mushrooms.

Lunch - 3 Onion Ryvita's (B) with 5 LC light chees triangles (A) and chopped cherry tomatos.

Dinner - 2 Birds Eye Peri Peri Chicken Chargrills (7), mixed vegetables and tomaot sauce (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1.5ltrs of water with NAS squash. 28g Fruit and Fiber (B) with skimmed milks (A)

Total Syns - 8

Last edited:
21st March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot and Tesco fresh pineapple chunks.

Lunch - 3 Multigrain Ryvita's (B) with 5 LC light chees triangles (A) and 1 banana.

Dinner - 1 poached egg, cod fillett and mixed vegetables with tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. Kitkat (5.5). Velvet Crunch (4)

Total Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
22nd March 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 scrambled eggs, 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1 apple.

Lunch - 3 Onion Ryvita's (B) with 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 1 apple.

Dinner - 1/2 can Stagg Silverado Chilli (3) with added mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatos and red pepper and boiled rice.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. Pot Noodle in a Mug (1). Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
23rd March 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 3 Onion Ryvita's (B) and a pot of Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese.

Lunch - Batchlors Ham, Leek and Cheese Pasta in Sauce (1)

Dinner - Quorn Tikka Masala (5?)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 11.5

Last edited:
24th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 28g Oat So Simple with skimmed milk (A) and sugar (2)

Lunch - 3 Onion Ryvitas (B) with 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 1 apple.

Dinner - Pizza, chocolate and onion rings! Whoops.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from 'A' allowance). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash.

Total Syns - ??????

Last edited:
STS this week. Not too bad considering I had a chinese Saturday night and a off-plan pizza and chocolate evening yesterday xx

25th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 28g Oat So Simple with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener.

Lunch - Ryvita Minis (B). 1 apple. 1 banana. 1 WW desert recipe yoghurt.

Dinner - Chinese takeaway - Boiled rice and vegetable curry (10)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). 2 ltr of water with NAS squash.

Total Syns - 10

Last edited:
26th March 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 28g Fruit and Fiber (B) with skimmed milk (A)

Lunch - Ryvita Minis (B). 1 banana. Batchlors Cheese and Broccoli Pasta in Sauce (1)

Dinner - Jacket potato, baked beans and 28g grated chedder cheese (A)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). 1/2 Galaxy chocolate bar (6.5)

Total Syns - 7.5

28th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (B), 2 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A) and Marmite. 1 WW Desert Recipe Yoghurt (0.5).

Lunch - 3 Onion Ryvita (B) with 3 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 1 banana.

Dinner - Rump steak (fat removed), 2 mini chicken fillets, mixed vegetables and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water with NAS squash. 1 kitkat (5.5). Pickled onions. 2 Thorntons chocolates (7)

Total Syns - 14

Last edited:
29th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 2 scrambled eggs mixed with 3 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 1 WW Desert Recipe Yoghurt (0.5). 1 apple.

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (B), 2 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A) and Marmite. 1 apple. 1 banana. Ryvita Minis (B)

Dinner - 2 Birds Eye Peri Peri Chicken Chargrills (7), mixed vegetables and tomato sauce (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water with NAS squash. Pickled onions. 2 mini guinger bread people (4)

Total Syns - 12.5

Last edited:
30th March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 28g Oat So Simple (B) with sweetener and skimmed milk (A). 1 WW Desert Recipe Yoghurt (0.5). 1 apple.

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (B) and 3 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 1 apple. 1 banana.

Dinner - Chicken breast with 1/2 sachet of Crosse and Blackwell Chicken Caseroll Mix (3) topped with 2 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A) and roasted buternut squash.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from 'A' allowance). 2 ltr of water. Pickled onions. Chicken Fridge Raisers (3). 2 mini gingerbread man (4). 3 bites of aero (4)

Total Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
31st March 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with 3 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). WW desert recipe yoghurt (0.5). 1 apple.

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (B) and 2 LC light cheese triangles (1/2 A). 1 apple. Ryvita minis (B).

Dinner - Tesco value fish in butter sauce (2) and mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water. Pickled onions. 5 Thorntons chocolates :( (15)

Total Syns - 17.5

Last edited:
4th April 2011 - Superfree

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and 1 apple.

Lunch - Quorn Tikka Fajita Strips and mixed salad.

Dinner - 3 Pagan Krisprolls (B) with 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). Quavers (5.5).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1ltr of water with NAS squash. Carrot Batons.

Total Syns - 5.5

5th April 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- Whole Scan Bran Cake (B + 2 syns)

Lunch - 3 Black Pepper Ryvitas (B) with 5 LC light cheese triangles (A). 1 apple. 1 WW desert recipe yoghurt (0.5)

Dinner - Chicken breast, roasted butternut squash and tomato sauce (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 1.5ltrs of water with NAS squash. New York Cheesecake Muller Light (1). Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 8

Last edited:
6th April 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 1 Asda Wholemeal Pitta (B) filled with 28g grated chedder cheese (A) and mixed salad. 1 apple.

Lunch - Pub Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and mixed salad.

Dinner - Dried egg noodles with Quorn chunks, 1/2 sachet of Blue Dragon Sweet and Sour Sauce (3) and mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). Mini Milky Bar (3.5). 1 Mugshot.

Total Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
Back