SJ's 2011 Food Diary

Thanks my lovely, hope your well and feeling better now?

There are a few things i want to add like parmasan cheese but dont know the syn value for 1 tablespoon of the grated stuff so will wait to see what the synnage is first before adding it! Also the ham, I'm hoping its free but have a sneeky suspicion its got syns in it. Either way, posted inthe syns section so hopefully someone can shed some light!

19th January 2011 - EE

Breakfast- 2 slices of Nimble (B) with tuna and EL mayo (1). 1 apple.

Lunch - Tesco canned mackrel fillets in tomato sauce and 1 pear.

4pm Snack -
Tin of spaghetti with light butter (1) and 1 apple.

Dinner - Hungry Horse Pub - Steak, jacket potato, 2 whole grilled tomatos, 3 flat mushrooms, raw tomato and salad leaves.

Snacks - 2 litres of water with NAS orange squash. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A).

Total Syns - 2

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know if i'm in the right direction for an EE day today please? Just feels weird what i have been eating lol xx

Allie my saviour! Thanks for the advice. Just find EE so hard to get my head around! Back to red for me tomorrow I think! Hopefully I havnt ruined it today with my 'EE attempt' !! xx

Whoop! The pub was great and they were really kind about me being so funny and changing the chips for a jacket and the peas for a salad!

Me too, I took my dad up with me to order as knew they wouldnt mess with him, maybe thats why they were so nice...hmmm....! lol x

Me too, I took my dad up with me to order as knew they wouldnt mess with him, maybe thats why they were so nice...hmmm....! lol x

Haha good one, sometimes I dont dare ask things lol! xxx

20th January 2011 - Red

Breakfast- 2 quorn sausages, scrambled eggs and tomato sauce (1)

Lunch - 4 Original Ryvitas (B) with tesco light choices natural cottage cheese.

Dinner - Roast beef, roast carrots and steamed vegetables.

Snacks - 1.5 litres of water with NAS squash. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A), 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and a kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 6.5

WI tomorrow morning, scared! Not had great 'movements' this week so a little worried that may hinder me!

Last edited:
lots of luck today \0/

21st January 2011 - EE

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars and 1 apple.

Lunch - Batchlors Cheese and broccoli pasta in sauce (0.5) with microwaves mixed vegetables. 1 apple. 6 cherry tomatos. Small bunch of grapes.

Dinner - 'Trongs' Chinese resturant. Beef in black bean sauce (5) and beanshoots in garlic and ginger (2?). 3 king prawns in garlic and ginger sauce (2?)

Snacks - 600ml bottle of Pepsi Max. Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 cocktail sausages (3)

Total Syns - 12.5

Last edited:
22nd January 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 1 Activia Snackpot and 1 apple.

Lunch - 3 Krisprolls (B) with 28g Philidelphia Light (2). Batchlors low fat supernoodles.

Dinner - 1/2 can of Stagg Classic Chilli Con Carne (5) with added cherry toms, mushrooms, onion and sweetcorn with boiled rice.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light bars (B). 1 apple.

Total Syns - 7

Exercise - Work out DVD 30 minutes

Last edited:
23rd January 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 28g Kellogs Bran Flakes (B) with skimmed milk (A)

Lunch - 3 Quorn sausages, scrambled eggs, 'fried' mushrooms and cherry tomatos. 1 strawberry Acticia Snackpot.

Dinner - Cod fillet with mixed vegetables and EL mayo (0.5)

Snacks - 500mls of Pepsi Max. 2 Alpen Light bars (B). Malteser Bunny (8). 1 apple.

Total Syns - 8.5

Last edited:
24th January 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5) and 1/2 scan bran cake (1/2 HEXB + 2.5 syns)

Lunch - 1/2 scan bran cake (1/2 HEXB + 2.5 syns), sainsburys pineapple chunks, and 1 Mugshot.

Dinner - Egg noodles mixed with tinned tomatos, sweetcorn, mixed vegetables and chopped quorn sausages.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 Alpen Light bars (B). 1 apple. 1 mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 9

Exercise - Work out DVD 30 minutes

Last edited:
Back