SJ's 2011 Food Diary

29th April 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 slices of toasted Nimble (B) with tinned spaghetti and butter (2)

Lunch - Low Fat Supernoodles.
1 pear. 1 apple. 1 banana.

Dinner - SW chips with 1/2 can of Stagg Chilli Silverado (3) with added mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatos topped with 28g grated chedder cheese (A).

Snacks - Cups of tea and coffee with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. 2 Alpen Ligh Bars (B). Time Out (4.5)

Total Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
30th April 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 3 scrambled eggs with 28g grated chedder cheese (A). 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5).

Lunch -
2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and a sweet and sour Mugshot.

Dinner - Batchlors Mild Curry rice with Quorn chunks, broccoli and cauliflower.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweeteer. Water with NAS squash. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). About 6 Crunchie chocolate bites (10)

Total Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
Off plan day yesterday, wasnt expected but im glack to be back on track today.

2nd May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Quorn sausages, 2 rashers of bacon (fat removed), 'fried' mushrooms and tomato sauce (1). 1 Strawberry activia snackpot.

Lunch - Ryvita Minis (B) and 1 pear.

Dinner - Steak (fat removed), sprinkled with grated cheee (A), roasted butternut squash and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea and coffee with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. 2 Alpen Light bars (B). Coke Zero. Galaxy Bubble Bar (8.5)

Total Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
3rd May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Scan bran chocolate cake (B + 3 syns). 1 Strawberry activia snackpot. 1 apple.

Lunch - 3 pepper Ryvitas (B) and 4 Dairylea Light cheese trangles (A). 1 pear.

Dinner - Roast chicken and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea and coffee with skimmed milk (A). 2ltrs of water with NAS squash. Milky bar (7)

Total Syns - 11

4thMay 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B)

Lunch - Ham salad (wafer thin ham, mixed salad leaves, spring onions, cherry tomatos, 28g of cheese (A) and salad cream (2)

Dinner - 2 SW homemade burgers, tomato sauce (1) and 227g of potato made into wedges (B)

Snacks - Cups of tea and coffee with skimmed milk (A). Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 8.5

Last edited:
5th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast- 28g Fruit and Fiber (B) with skimmed milk (A)

Lunch - Low fat supernoodles and Ryvita minis (B).

Dinner - Batchlors mild curry rice and stagg chilli silverado (4.5) topped with 42g mozzerella (A)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweeteer. Water with NAS squash. Tomato Mugshot. Galazxy Bubble bar (8.5)

Total Syns - 13

Last edited:
6th May 2011 - EE

Breakfast
- Pineapple chunks. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 apple.

Lunch - Tesco tuna and vegetable sushi (1.5). Pineapple chunks. 1 apple. 1 small tin of sweetcorn.

Dinner - Indian Resturant - Lamb Rogan Josh (6) and boiled rice. 1 popadom (4)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweeteer. Water with NAS squash. 1 aplen light bar (3)

Total Syns - 14.5

Last edited:
9th May 2011 - Red

Breakfast
- 1 apple and 1 strawberry activia snackpot.

Lunch - 28g of Fruit and fiber (B), skimmed milk (from A allowance), 1 apple and ryvita minis (B)

Dinner - Turkey breast cooked in soy sauce, salt and pepper, 28g grated cheese (A)with mixed vegetables and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. Silverskin pickled onions. Kitkat (5.5). Milky bar (7.5)

Total Syns - 14

Last edited:
Thanks Lucy, I seem to be falling off the wagon more and more recently but im determined to get my head back into gear! x

10th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 apple. Fresh Tesco pineapple chunks. 1 peach Activia snackpot (0.5)

Lunch - 1 Mugshot and Ryviya minis (B).

Dinner - Quorn chunks mixed with 1/2 sachet of Blue Dragon sweet chilli and garlic sauce (2.5) and boiled rice. 42g mozzarella (A).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweeteer. Water with NAS squash. 1 Time out (4). 1 diet coke at the pub.

Total Syns - 7

Last edited:
You're doing really well believe me. You're at target now, you know the plan and you also know that a weekend off doesn't mean the end, it just means you're being flexible. :)

11th May 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 apple.

Lunch - Ryvita Minis (B). 1 apple. 2 Scrambled eggs with 28g grated cheese (A).

Dinner - 2 homemade SW burgers (EL mince, 1 egg, onions, salt and pepper) and roasted butternut squash.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. Milky bar (7.5). French Fries (4)

Total Syns - 11.5

Last edited:
I think im slightly out of target now but too scared to weigh in to find out!

Im exactly the same! Got to target and felt great...then it was Easter, then another bank holiday and then the weekend and now i think ive gained about 3 or 4lbs...and its my nieces birthday tonight, so going to my fave restaurant...then im off work all next week with a few days out planned...so its not looking good for me :break_diet:

I'll be back at work on the 23rd, back into a routine and i'll be determine to get back on track 100%! By then it will only be 8 weeks till my jollies :eek:
xx

Hiya Zoe :) We are only human I guess. Im proper struggling to stay on track though, im back on the wagon and clinging on for dear life. Things are so stressful for me at the moment due to purchasing a house and family issues that I could easily go off plan but trying so hard not to! Where are you off on your jollies? xxxxxxx

12th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 2 slices of Nimble (B) with 2 tspns of jam (2).

Lunch - Batchlors low fat supernoodles with 28g grated chedder cheese (A).

Dinner - Batchlors savory beef rice with 2 Quorn fillets.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. 1 chocolate digestive (4)

Total Syns - 6

Last edited:
Hiya Zoe :) We are only human I guess. Im proper struggling to stay on track though, im back on the wagon and clinging on for dear life. Things are so stressful for me at the moment due to purchasing a house and family issues that I could easily go off plan but trying so hard not to! Where are you off on your jollies? xxxxxxx

Yeah definitely... but my OH is not helping, he's shovelling food down him like theres no tomorrow!

I had a gorgeous meal out last night, totally off plan...then a hefty slice of double choc birthday cake...well worth it :D

However, ive been back on track today and have filled out a meal plan for the next fortnight, lots of nice things planned like SW kebab, melt in the middle burgers, chilli, spag bol...the things that i usually dont have time to cook! So im guna keep it with me at all times and hoping it will keep me on track...sort of!

Im off to Rhodes with my OH and another 10 members of my family, should be good laugh! Better make the most of it, may have to sacrifice next years hol...for a house :eek:

xx

Ohh your meals sound good, im going to have to check out your food diary!

Know the feeling about sacrificing a holiday for a house, we are like that too at the moment. Moving in 3 weeks time and probably wont have a holiday for another 10 years lol xxxxxx

Weighed this morning for the first time in weeks and had put on 3lb. Im OK about it, at least I know what the score is!

13th May 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes (B) and skimmed milk (A).

Lunch - Campbells ham, cheese and leek pasta (2?) with 28g grated cheese (A). Ryvita Minis (B).

Dinner - Egg nodles, mixed vegetables and 1/2 sachet of Blue Dragon sweet and sour sauce (2.5)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. Tomato Mugshot.

Total Syns - 4.5

Back