SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Becca - isn't big loss week for you hun? xxx
Hey hun,

Yep TOTM therefore big loss week for me...*fingers crossed* so am hoping for a biggie..will be majorly disappointed if I don't get it especially after my pathetic losses recently!! Good link to the ketogenic diet book - will have a read when i get a chance.

Vicki, nice glasses hun...where is ur opticians...? think I need a trip up for some new frames :p hehe

Well I have a massive strop on today, but got lots of work to do so that is keeping me going...

Having a good week CD wise though, not had any nibbles this week *except for some cucumber yesterday hehe*

PLUS, i tried a pair of size....wait for it....12.....jeans on in Asda last night and they fit me !! whooooohooooo...
but just to ruin that, Asda are pretty generous with their sizes haha Still, made me feel a bit better about myself :) :rolleyes:

I just wanted to thank all you girls for being THE best team...:)xxx

Hey hun,

Yep TOTM therefore big loss week for me...*fingers crossed* so am hoping for a biggie..will be majorly disappointed if I don't get it especially after my pathetic losses recently!! Good link to the ketogenic diet book - will have a read when i get a chance.

Vicki, nice glasses hun...where is ur opticians...? think I need a trip up for some new frames :p hehe

Well I have a massive strop on today, but got lots of work to do so that is keeping me going...

Having a good week CD wise though, not had any nibbles this week *except for some cucumber yesterday hehe*

PLUS, i tried a pair of size....wait for it....12.....jeans on in Asda last night and they fit me !! whooooohooooo...
but just to ruin that, Asda are pretty generous with their sizes haha Still, made me feel a bit better about myself :) :rolleyes:

I just wanted to thank all you girls for being THE best team...:)xxx

woo hoo becca size 12......sod it being asda it's still a size 12:talk017:

the opticians is bottom end of shoreditch....lil private one, but he is so reasonable.

Hun hope you get the friday feeling soon, i'm not feeling it as working tomorrow haha.

hope everyone else is ok. xx

Morning ladies glad to see ya all ok

Chloe this is my frame, boss had heart attack when i got it as only need them for pc haha

Prada Glasses - Prada PR19IV OBL1O1

Caroline hope the bloated feeling goes away soon, is nasty feeling as you feel like ya gaining especially on cd.

Eli how's it going? did the slide show inspire you hun:eek:

Becca how's it going?

Got busy day at work today, so will pop on later.

Happy skinny Friday woo hoo x

:-o

I... love... them!!!

I've been getting a lot of headaches and funny eyes while using the computer so think I need glasses again. Like I can be affording them, pah!

TOTM is being a b**** today, I might just take myself to bed!

Ladies I have a problem!!! I'm meant to be going out tomorrow night and realised I have NOTHING to wear!!! I did a huge sort out and have basically nothing in my wardrobe but casual and work! I can't find anything on new look, dorothy perkins and the like that I like and will suit me! What other high street stores are there for us err... larger ladies!! Any ideas?

Oi oi Ladies...where are we all? I know it's the weekend but hope you are all having a fabby one.

Blipped today:break_diet: bad bad bad vicki! Nowt major but have twisted my knee and was still in pain, so took an anti-imflammatory, and had a reaction to it, thought I was going to explode lol...knew it was a risk taking them on cd and will never take them on cd again lol, will stick to paracetamol. so gonna glug the water and fingers crossed not too much damage.

Ladies I have a problem!!! I'm meant to be going out tomorrow night and realised I have NOTHING to wear!!! I did a huge sort out and have basically nothing in my wardrobe but casual and work! I can't find anything on new look, dorothy perkins and the like that I like and will suit me! What other high street stores are there for us
err... larger ladies!! Any ideas?

Probably too late now but i lurve matalan...mid range price and good fit. Hope you managed to find something chick:eek:

Just in from work so gonna chill out with a dvd.

Hope you all have a lovely evening x x

Last edited:
I couldn't think of any but yea Asda's George and Matalan are always winners!!!

Just bought myself a size 12 skirt to go with my size 12 jeans tee hee *naughty naughty*

You had a good day at work Vicki hun...?x

I couldn't think of any but yea Asda's George and Matalan are always winners!!!

Just bought myself a size 12 skirt to go with my size 12 jeans tee hee *naughty naughty*

You had a good day at work Vicki hun...?x

wahey becca..thats so good..be size 10s next:D

yeah had a good but long day at work as started early due to having to file before practice started....looking forward to chilling out tomorrow tho.

How's your day been hun? x

wahey becca..thats so good..be size 10s next:D

yeah had a good but long day at work as started early due to having to file before practice started....looking forward to chilling out tomorrow tho.

How's your day been hun? x

My day has been fantastic thank you... :) finally booked my HOLIDAY!!!

So what time is early...? lol x

Woohoa!!! No wonder your day was fantastic!!!
Size 12 jeans and now holidays (not to mention this size 12 skirt!!!) haha

Where are you off to hun?

My day was good and very productive - washing, ironing and generally sorting thing out...Not the most exciting but enjoyed every minute of this.(am I getting a bit weird? )
It looks so beautiful outside, sure cold but so very bright and sunny! I am tempted to go cycling to the Park...It'd be grant (and healthy of course!!)

Hope everyone is getting well - happy Sunday my friends xxx

Morning all...how are we all on such a beautiful day?

I'm really pissed off with my cdc as not been able to contact him since Thursday and running out of stuff! This is why i came off cd last year cos they were impossible to get hold off, so gonna hunt down a local one i think:eek:

So what time is early...? lol x

oohhh where you off to hun? Hopefully somewhere hot :D

And I was in work at 7.30am yesterday, which is early for me as normally start at 9.30 lol.

Chloe hope you enjoy your bike ride if you go, is lovely outside.:D

To all the other skinny beatchs hope ya ok and chat soon x

Hey Ladies,

Well, my holiday is to Mexico..!! for two weeks...going with my best mate and I can't wait...!! We are also stopping off in NEW YORK for two days on the way home WAHOOOOOO!! Can you imagine all the shopping.....I am SO excited!! :D:D:D:D

Chloe - enjoy your bike ride hun, the weather is gorgeous but still bitterly cold! Glad you have had a good weekend!! How you getting on with CD? Sounds like ya firmly in the ZONE which is fab!! :)

Vicki - Shame about ur CDC, think he needs a kick up the booty don't you..!? Good luck finding someone locally xx

Hey Ladies,

Well, my holiday is to Mexico..!! for two weeks...going with my best mate and I can't wait...!! We are also stopping off in NEW YORK for two days on the way home WAHOOOOOO!! Can you imagine all the shopping.....I am SO excited!! :D:D:D:D

Chloe - enjoy your bike ride hun, the weather is gorgeous but still bitterly cold! Glad you have had a good weekend!! How you getting on with CD? Sounds like ya firmly in the ZONE which is fab!! :)

Vicki - Shame about ur CDC, think he needs a kick up the booty don't you..!? Good luck finding someone locally xx

I think i'm excited for ya shopping trip in new york haha...bet you can't wait, I love New York:eek:

Cdc is all sorted so..can relax and breath hehe...

Hope you are all having a fab day..been playing silent hill on my wii and i'm scared hahah....won't be playing this game at night lolx x

Cdc is all sorted so..can relax and breath hehe...

Hope you are all having a fab day..been playing silent hill on my wii and i'm scared hahah....won't be playing this game at night lolx x

What happened with ya CDC then hun - u got in touch ok?

Do you play many games on your wii? the only one i play is the wii fit lol and even then I don't get on that as often as I should!! Tell a lie, I bought that just dance the other week as well, played that a few times...just can never be bothered. that's bad isn't it? lol Silent Hill sounds like a scary shoot em up style game...not my thing haha too scary for me too! xx

What happened with ya CDC then hun - u got in touch ok?

Do you play many games on your wii? the only one i play is the wii fit lol and even then I don't get on that as often as I should!! Tell a lie, I bought that just dance the other week as well, played that a few times...just can never be bothered. that's bad isn't it? lol Silent Hill sounds like a scary shoot em up style game...not my thing haha too scary for me too! xx

yeah all sorted with my cdc, had to order extra as won't see him for a month due to his then my holiday..but will behave :D

Nah don't really play that many Games, traded my wii fit in the other week for The Beatles rock band lol..as wii fit annoys me as weighs ya lol. Love Just Dance, And that defo keeps you fit...only other games i have is Mario and Zelda.....Silent hill is good, but the wii remote is a touch..and no guns:eek: you have to run and hide from the zombies haha....i'm such a coward lol,. But soooooo know what you mean about not being bothered. xx

Morning girlies!!!
Sun is still shinning lifting my mood instantly!!!

Had a blast yesterday - took my bike to central Ldn (in car of course) and cycled pretty much everywhere around Knightsbridge (not to mention short trip to Harrods...)

Feeling good today - determined to be 100% until Easter.

I hope all skinny beatchs are doing well - looking forward to hearing from you xxx

Morning all

Hi chloe how's it going? well done for cycle ride:D although it's bloody freezing today.

I'm with ya on the 100% till easter Got 3 weeks and 3 days till I go home to see the folks so want a good loss for then:eek:

Becca how's you? hope you had a good weekend hun.

Hope all the other ladies are ok, still confused about who's on the team and who's not haha xx

hope you all have a lovely skinny monday :D

Feeling good today - determined to be 100% until Easter.
Only 100% until easter Chloe...?! haha not to goal..!? ;)

This sunshine is definitely good for the soul...!

You both so lucky getting to go away over easter...!

So i had my WI this morning...3.5lbs loss which I am pleased with. This week is my big loss week and that's not as much as normal but we figure my losses are beginning to slow down now that I am so close to goal. So I am a happy bunny (sat in my size 12 skirt tee hee)

Hope you both have a good day. I am a bit lost with the group as well, only seems to us three posting regularly! xx

Look at you Becca, in your size 12 skirt (haha), another 3.5lbs lost!!!
How absolutely AMAZING!!! Are you really only 17lbs from your goal?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

At this rate you'll be there in no time :)

Yes, Miss Becca I am on CD until Easter, that's as if everything goes according to plan. Can't wait!
I am a stone from my healthy BMI so figured out that will be CD-ing until then and once achieving this goal I want to take it easy and re-establish new healthy (if possible) relationship with food. I still want to continue losing but as I will only need to get rid of my last half a stone this should give me a chance to get back in control while eating...This is the plan anyway...I might revisit once there.

I know what you mean about the team - it got really quiet but in a very weird way it makes me even more determined not to give up. Main reason - we all make our own choices and main was to stick to it until happy with the way I look. And I am very proud I managed to overcome all my weaknesses and continue this amazing journey. If it wasn't for you guys I know I wouldn't be able to stick to it for this long. So, as a small team (temporarily me hopes) we are still going strong and that what counts. Alternatively we could invite new memebers to make it a wee bit more busy but I noted that CD forum overall seems to be much quieter atm.

Anyway, hope you all having fabulous day!!!
Keep it up xxx

woo hoo Becca 3.5 lbs off so close to goal is wicked you go girl..and won't be long now till you reach goal.

Chloe i'm with you on how you are using cd...I'm using it to the first lot of weight off then when i'm comfortably with how i look, will go back to ww to lose the last lil bit and maintain that weight..as cd has taught me i never wanna have to do this again haha.

I'm being 100% till I go home for easter then will have the odd meal with my folks as dad's birthday..then back on to ss....but know i'll easierly get back on it as in a different mind state this time:D

we will get there x x

It's very hard to know at what point to come off SS and start working your way up isn't it? Because I am quite short, CD will allow me to SS until I reach my goal weight 10'7, although this goal may change if I am still not happy at that weight. My only problem is, I have lost ALOT of weight from my waist, and not a lot from my hips, bum and thighs....unfortunately! So this is what I want to work on. So if I get to 10'7 and my waist is looking really unhealthy then I will just have to accept that my legs won't shrink anymore. I might be lucky and find that my legs keep on shrinking, in which case I would be happier to keep going until I am teeny weeny :)

I have definitely noticed the board in general has been a lot more quiet since Christmas...(funny that eh...?) I think a lot of people have struggled to jump back on the wand wagon and for me, this was one of the reasons I stayed on SS+ through Christmas and New Year because I knew there would be the possibility of a struggle back on.

So how much you want off in time for easter Chlo? a stone? That's achievable... Will you be going straight onto calorie counting rather than working your way up the CD plans? I'm so glad that us girls help you through and keep you going...i do think there are a lot of people on this board that don't take it seriously enough *won't mention any names at this point* but it is people like that who make me more determined to succeed...!!

Vicki - how much weight do you have to lose all together? Can't seem to remember ever knowing! Tell me to mind my own business if you don't want me to know lol

I am looking forward to shedding this last stone or so and getting back to a more conventional way of life!! Looking forward to the opportunity of enjoying the finer foods and healthier choices too...whooo not long to go hopefully girls.

Well, I've rambled a little so will get back to work :) xx

Back