SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

debkat said:
Well done Jen that's fantastic news!

I got my wi yesterday lost 1lb, but at least it's a loss after my blip weekend! I also got measured lost another 7 inches, 4 from my waist alone! That's a total of 17.5 inches, 7.5 of those from my waist!

Wow deb thats fab! Amazing inches loss there!!! :)

I need some inspiration ladies. I only lost 1lb last week and so far on my mums scales, which are the same as CDC's I've lost nothing this week! I was hoping to loose another half stone by the time I go to Disney on 27th. Then slimming world after. It just don't seem to be happening I've lost my way a little! ?

That said I did get slimmer of the month from
my CDC and got a gift! Tho I was in a hurry so she forgot to give it to me and txt me after to apologise and ask me to remind her next time.

My trouble is, and I know this sounds stupid, but rather than think I'm still fat! Which I clearly am cos I'm 20lb from healthy weight range! I keep looking and thinking I'm thin! I even fit into size 14 dresses today in next! I didn't buy cos on the one hand I think I'm gonna loose more! Then on the other I think it won't last n I will put it all back on again! Like last time, tho that was cos I didnt care after loosing my dad!

I know I'm ranting and clearly it's cos I've had a crap week and I'm drinking vodka with coke zero! Again another instance of loosing my way!

Part of me almost wishes I was not getting as many compliments as I'm getting from ppl at work! On the one hand it's good, fantastic! On the other I'm thinking I've done enough! Particularly when they say the usual stuff it's not healthy you need to eat again! So each night I come home then have to have some chicken, tuna or egg like on the ss+, but for some reason going up the plans on cd doesn't work for me! I need to be ss or move to SW!

Rant over! My apologies for my down attitude!

My only hope is all you other ladies are faring better than me at the mo! Kisses to you all! X

Hey ladies, sorry for being quiet this week, work has been crazy busy!

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost another 2lbs, so that's me down to 142lbs :) only 3 to go and I'll have reach my first major goal, under 10stone for my birthday (assuming I can maintain!)

Debs - you can still do another half stone before the holiday, you just need to stick to sole source and you'll do it! It's fabulous your getting compliments :) should lap it up but as you say, you haven't reached your own goal yet and that's what really matters, not what other people think.

Just had my weigh in and lost 5lbs! I am really happy with this as its my 10th week and still loosing good amounts! My goal is now in sight! I'm finally on the 10s x

Total loss- 28lbs so far

Well done ladies got my wi tonight not expecting to have lost anything! Need to get myself back on plan this week! X

1lb loss for me again this week, better than nowt I suppose! Desperately need to get my head space sorted this week!

Did ss+ tonight, cos I had some chicken left over, but going to ss from tomorrow onwards! Wish me luck everyone!

I've been on track this week! Amelia's birthday party tomorrow! Can't wait as I'm presenting both girls with a present! In the form of a choc love heart with 'Disney here we come' written on! Can't wait to see their faces then tell them it's 10 days away!

When I come back from Paris I'm switching to SW and I've already started to plan my weeks meals! So looking forward to it! Specially as soon I will have a new bigger kitchen to cook in!

On another note I've got my basque for the show, pic attached! Hope you are all ok!

Please ignore that my hair isn't done and no make up on or fishnets!

Attachments

• image-641040704.jpg
    image-641040704.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 92
Yes wi tonight at CDC then one more week on Cd. Then I'm off to Disney! On return I'm doing SW. I prefer this to going up the plans as if I'm eating I like my carbs!

Plus I can start doing a lot of exercise! I'm here for another week tho! X

Whoop whoop I've lost another 4lb, I'm so chuffed! Last wi next Monday! Been asked to do some more after pics for CDC as she's going to use my before, during and after pics!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Haven't been weighed for 2 weeks as been ill! Have been soo naughty and really lost my way but I lost 2lbs! Was really expecting a gain so I am very happy!
Back on track now, 10st 10lbs atm so only 10lbs til my goal wahoo

Here are done pics of before and now

image-3986580478.jpg

image-1975264908.jpg

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Ps my loss is also 35lbs! 12 weeks tho I still got a bit more to do 1 stone but slowing it down now by starting SW tomorrow! Then I can include family in my new healthy regime! Had one full week off and gained only 2lbs so I'm really happy with that as others I know have gained 5lb as soon as they have started eating!

Looks like all the walking fast I did at Disney meant I list even more weight! As on avg the food you normally store and water adds at least 3-5lb

Good luck to you all! I'm going to go on mini mins SW now but I will keep popping on to see how you all are

My roofs so far are as follows

Attachments

• image-1628867937.jpg
    image-1628867937.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image-3727791310.jpg
    image-3727791310.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2181526166.jpg
    image-2181526166.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 79
  • image-4053969677.jpg