SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi all,

I am in work today for the first time since last Wednesday. This is only the second day in teh office while on the diet. To be honest, I think it makes it easier. Had some porridge for lunch which is more of a meal than I normally have at work. My life is easier 80% for not having to worry about food.
Exxxcellent!

Hope everyone else is have as good a day! But if you are not then get on here and share!!!
x

Good day everyone, I am sooooo hungry just thought I would share that with you :) I am now going to get some plain flavoured porridge mmmmmmmmm cant wait.
I hope you are all well and your diets are going well.
Speak later x

I am hungry today too . I hope you enjoy your porridge - I do ! Good luck back at work Nade ! Have you told everyone there that you are doing CD ? What did they think ?

My visits are fortnightly which is a bit rubbish. It feels like much longer to be motivated for. Today is my 7th day tho so come bedtime I will have done a full week and that is great!
I have asked if maybe I can have a weigh in tomorrow, just 5 mins there but not sure if my CDC can fit me in. I am ok with it as long as my scales and hers aren't a million miles apart so I am going to check that on my next visit.

I have only told a couple of people at work I plan to keep it that way. I think it the sort of thing that people are likely to discuss and I don't like the idea of that level of critiquing.

Porridge is great for staving off the hunger so well done to you both for staying 100%!
x

I had first weigh in last week and lost 9 pounds, my CDC was supposed to come back today but I put her off cos I was up ill last night, so she said she will try to make it on Thursday.
i need to change my ticker but I am sooooo computer illiterate I cant remember how plus I have forgot my password. I really am forgetful :)
I have had porridge for brekkie it is great cos it fills you right up.
I want to lose 20 pounds this month so need to be sooo good. Has any1 else set themselves a challenge or are you just taking each day as it comes?

Hello Girls, hope you are all having a good day,

Aww claire bet it's worse when you've just started seein someone, i haven't really told my bloke yet as want to see his face in 2 weeks when i see him again and i'm bit slimmer:D and will just use loadsa mouth spray when i see him lol.

Just had my 2nd tetra and had loads of water, looking forward to more flavours that are being delivered tomorrow, I have decided i'm gonna do a month at a time with cambridge, cos when i look at it long term, i see reasons to cheat :p
But plan to do sole source till june then for last 2 months work through the stages, then on last week i'll join weight watchers and keep to healthy eating that way at least then i should be able to control my weight as not letting myself go again.

It's crazy what people say about cambridge...it's not good for you...you'll put it all back on (i'd be rich if i had £1 for every time someone said that to me lol !!!) But I just tell them I lost 3 stone in 2007 as I worked with horses, then had accident and busted my leg and i put on 4 stone since, so not just the diet that causes people to regain weight loss.

Gonna use my wi fit tonight but think all running to loo at work will get me fit :eek:

hey there fatfrog, my goal is to lose a stone by the 19th March as my mum is visting for mothers day which is 2 weeks and 2 days:D, then to lose between 20-28 lbs by just after easter....i do have high expetations i know...but thats what will keep me going and being 100%:greenapple:

Its my Birthday on 7th April and my eldest son Nathanial and youngest son Noah share a birthday on the 17th April . My best mate and her family and my sister and her family are coming to stay over these two weeks , so I would love to loose as much as possible by then . I should set a target of how many lbs to loose but I am not sure whats realistic . ! Any one help me ??? please !!!

Afternoon everybody!!

Yes it's certainly hard Dappymare on the man front however I told him the night we met what I was intending on doing from the very next day.. talk about timing! None of the usual things to do like going out for meals, lunches etc, bit pants really. But he's been supportive so far which is all I can ask for.

Got my first WI tomorrow at 1130 and also on a day off finally (day 7 at work for me!) so no doubt i'll be on here letting you all know how I got on. Looking forward to my delivery too, am getting porridge for the first time which'll help in the mornings.

Just a quick question to all.. Do you think or is it possible for our team to put our first names in the side bar/signature bit? Sorry but i'm terrible with remembering names at times and want to use your first names as much friendlier. I feel a tad ignorant atm as I'm rubbish with keeping them in my head :) xx

Hi Claire, you're not alone on the name front as i'm the same, I'm really bad with names too.

Well have to say I have had a really good first day, just split my last tetra in 2 ready for me 2 coffee's and actually feel full after the first one. So nice knowing I have something left for later:D Have already managed to drink 3 litres of water, but glad i did it during the day as it's well cold tonight.

Hope everyone else is having a good day, see my new councellor tomorow evening so got that to look forward too.

Evening ladies! That's me finally in from work, 7 days on finished with training tonight, am totally shattered. Had a good day today, 2 shakes, a soup and had a piece of cod oven baked as needed to eat something after work. Got my CDC coming round in the morning.. i'm so scared. Looking forward to my delivery though. Collette you could always just try sticking your name in with the signature bit I think? Well that's how I did it anyways.. Hope you've all had a good day xx

Yay, finally figured out how to add a photo! That's my bunny, she's called Poppy and is a rescue bunny from the RSPCA. She cheers me up so thought i'd post her :) x

Oh cute bunny !! Morning all , hope today is good for everyone ? Claire let us know how you get on with your weigh in , you will do great x

Mrning Every1,
Hope you are all well, Just came on quickly to wish Claire Good luck and I will catch up with ya all later
Chat later x x

Back