SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so chuffed! I've lost 13.4lb's! Yay yay yay!

Thanks for the good luck wishes it really helped, I was so nervous beforehand I felt sick. Now i'm elated and looking forward to doing more. xx

OMG I am soooo pleased for you that is absolutely brilliant.
Good for you x x

I think maybe my scales have been lying to me all week! They certainly differ from my CDC's that's for sure. I could not believe it when I got on hers and looked down, I looked up at her and said 'er is that what I think it is?'! Haha, she laughed at me n also seemed chuffed. Said it'd slow down now after first week but to be honest i'd be happy with that loss after a month. Just trying me first porridge and like it :) xx

Hey claire, well done..... That's fantastic..... How good do you feel... That's fantastic and set the team of to a good start...

Well done Claire that is amazing bet ya well happy!!

Am on day 2 and going well but not sure why but have this strange feeling my councellor won't show :copon:....will update you guys later as he's due at 7.15 tonight.

Hope you all having a top day

and be on later

Congratulations Claire that is a fantastic loss!
I bet that will make those tough moments easier.
x
PS You're so lucky that your CDC comes to your house!

If I didn't get my stuff delivered I wouldn't be able to do cambridge with a local councellor cos of my working hours.:)

But few councellors in london do deliver now

Woo hoo panic over, getting me new order tonight, just hoping i like the porridge as 2 weeks till i see him again:p

YEY!
I think the porridge is my fav but I did need to give it a couple of tries to get used to it. I think it is what they call and acquired taste! I look forward to it now though. They plain one tastes a but like milupa, which I love :p

Am excited about the porridge, but so getting the bars in 2 weeks on next order, a friend of mine is on lighter life and has lost 7 stone and she says there lovely (but she is a chocoholic):p

Still been 100 % and luckily am in ketosis already :greenapple:

Hey ladies :) I've still got an enormous grin on my mush, I must look a right sight walking down the street! Haha.. I was also really suprised by the inches lost too.. One thing I would get your new CDC to do Vicky is to take all your measurements, make them work for their money I say! Mine's given me a blue card to record inch loss as well as weight as sometimes your weight can plateau yet still be losing size wise.. She took my waist, hips, bust, arm and thigh measurements. Hope you get on well with your new CDC Vicky, I think they can make or break the diet in many ways. I thought all CDC's came to your house? I was really suprised when I found out that's what she did but soo pleased too as working shifts i'd never make half of pre-arranged group meetings. Also hate the idea of the group weigh in thing too. Nade i'm loving the porridge too! Had my first one today and wish i'd ordered more now.. Feel chuffed i'll be able to give our team a good start for the team weigh in Sunday Gill yes you're right! Hope you're all doing well today? xx

Aww claire you should be so proud of yaself so you deserve the grin:p

My councellor can't measure me so do it myself, think it's to do with visiting me at my home and him being male, probably scared of sexual harrasment charges lol.I had him as a councellor in the past but found another who did his products cheaper, but at end of day i'd rather pay more for the better councellor. So went back to him.

Just had the chicken and Mushroom soup and was shocked as it was actually quite nice.(hate all the other soup) and soooooooooo looking forward to the porridge tomorrow night:D

Hope every one else has had a good day

Hi all I am quite stressed at the mo as my husband has gone away with work for 2 nights , so I have to cope with the boys Natty 10 , Toby 7 , Ewan 5 and Noah 2 on my own !!!! Lots of cooking and packed lunches ! Hope I don't get to stressed out and head for the biscuit tin !! Also , worried about my weight loss this week as its not going to be anywhere near the numbers you are all dropping , don't want to let the team down . Sorry to moan but I am having a , feel sorry for myself moment . Hope you are all o.k ? Collette x

Collette don't be too hard on yourself! I really feel for you, you're doing so well looking after your four boys! Take each step at a time and remember we're all here for you, come on here to rant and rave or cry.. Far better than doing those in real life and lets you vent your frustrations to us rather than you and those around you. Try having your meal before making the boys theirs maybe? You can do this I have every faith in you! Keep us updated :) xx

Thanks Claire for your kind words .It really does help to have you and the rest of the team to chat to , as you all know how hard Cd can be at times ! I agree with you that I should stop being so hard on myself , I know it upsets my husband . I have only got Choc box drinks left untill Monday , which is getting abit DULL !!!! and not very filling . Anyway I will try to stay positive . Thanks again and I hope you have a great day . Collette x

Hi Colette, you'll do really well I'm sure, know what ya mean about struggling doing the kids food, as carer for my nan and always cook her dinners, my main thing is toast:p love it so always struggle when i smell that:D

But we are all here for you, we all know there is tough days on this diet...maybe it's a thursday thing as having a bad day too lol. lots of dizzyness etc :mad:

Thanks Vicky , I really miss my toast in the morning , like you ! oh ! and Peanut butter on toast at night !!! It must be really hard cooking for your Nan every day ? I'm sorry you're feeling bad today , I felt just like you in my !st few days ( dizzy , bad head , cold etc ) I think its detoxing from the carbs . I hope you feel better soon . Its nearly the weekend ! Do you have to look after your Nan at the weekend ? or do you have a break ? Collette x

Hi colette, I've only got the dizzyness thank god but think thats due to water intake today.
I look after my nan 7 days a week and also work full time, so very hetic, but get cheap rent :) as couldn't afford to live in london otherwise lol. but only till later in year as once weight is down plan to get back to work with horses:D.

Hope your day is getting better, and hope everyone else is having a good day

Just done 30 mins on exercise bike , which has made me feel abit better !! I think you are brilliant looking after your Nan and working full time ,all on less than 500 cals aday !

Back