SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Got to make the kids tea now ( cottage pie yum yum ! ) so its ready to put in when they get home . I AM GOING TO BE REALLY BUSY tonight so may not have time to chat till late this evening ! Hope you have all had a great day . Collette x

Vicky I am sooo with you today on the dizziness thing!!!! I got out of bed this morning and almost fell over! Hahaha.. It's quite a strange feeling really, kinda like being drunk yet not being.. Am trying to neck some water in the hope it goes but blimey. Went out for coffee with mum today (she could be bothered this time!) and the skinny capuccino they brought me really turned my stomach, they changed it and the new one was just the same... Not sure if the milk was off or whether it's being having funny tastes today? Had a cappucino yesterday and it was fine. Hope the milk was ok though as i'm allergic to Penicillin! Have had porridge and strawberry shake today so far and the shake's just tasted a little wierd too, guess it must be me.. Your cottage pie sounds gorgeous Collette, wish I could have some! I love proper home cooked meals like that :-( Not a sweet type person, not missing the cakes and choc but really miss normal food for tea etc. Well done on the exercise bike sesh! Good on ya! x

Think me dizzy spells were caffine related...am a big cappucino addict and just had a shake for breakfast and lunch, and just had coke zero so feel lot better :p

Collette,
I think that looking after the four boys on your own is as bed as it can get so once you've done it you'll know you can do anything!
And don't be worried about your loss being 'too low' for the team stats. It's only a bit of fun and the team is here for us to support each other!

Hey Ladies, Sorry I've been a bit quiet over the past few days been very very busy ay work......bore.... I've been feeling relly really cold all the time......sooooo cold.... I am due for my weigh in tomorrow and have now started the pre wweigh in panic....oh the joys..

How has everyone else got on this week?

Thankyou everyone for your kind words and help today .Kids were all asleep by 9.00 pm which is good ! Cottage pie went down well ( not with me , just the boys !! ) I had some suger free gum as I needed to chew ! is that really bad ? Hope you all have a good night and a great day tomorrow x

Hi Girlies,
Gilly Bee good luck with your weighin today x
I hope chewing gum is not bad, I too am on sugarfree gum constantly it stops my hunger pangs. I read somewhere we were not supposed to have it, the way i see it, it is either chewing gum or a mars bar, and we all know which 1 is less fattening ( I would rather mars bar though)
Sorry I am not on here much supporting you guys I am going to bed when kiddies are in bed for 7-30 because this diet is completely draining me of my energy. I go to bed with a trashy mag of some description and fall asleep after page 3/4. I also go to bed so I wont be tempted to eat sweets from the sweety drawer :(
Good luck with diets today girls and if I dont manage to log in over next couple of days I hope you all have a lovely w/end.
I will let you know on Sunday how much weight I have lost (if any)

Good Luck with your weigh-in today Gill , I'm sure you will be pleased with your loss . Glad you think the Gum is ok Fatfrog as , like you said , it stops us eating any thing really BAD !!!!!! How are you finding cooking for yous kids ? I hope everyone is feeling less dizzy today ?

Morning Girls.....well day 3 was horrendous for me:( Had the dizzyness and hunger pangs, fell out of ketosis as well not sure why as was 100 % .

Hopefully today is better, weighed myself this morning for inspiration as had such a crap day so since tuesday have lost 7 lbs:D hopefully this will keep me strong and will weigh myself sunday for the team.

Hopefully today is a better day, and hope you are all having a lovely morning

Howdy all.. I'm definately feeling less dizzy today, yesterday was horrid and found that my tastes were all wierd too. I'm back to work today too, boooo... Start at 1600, finish at midnight. Got that fri, sat, sun. Good luck with the WI Gill, have got my fingers crossed for you. Just a quick question, when I weigh myself for the team score on Sun, my scales differ loads to my CDC's. Also, what 'before' weight do I use as I don't have one from last Sunday? xx

Hey Claire...use you weigh in from your cdc meeting this week and use your start weight from 1st meeting with her. Reason I can't is only see my councellor every 2 weeks so won't see him now till 18th March.

Have to say i'm proper struggling this time round lol..teach me for stopping it in jan:cry:But staying strong as mum is visiting in 2 weeks so she should notice a difference:D

Only 48 hrs till we see how well the team has done Go Go Girls:girlpower:

Hey Vicky You have lost half a stone in 3 and a half days !!! You are doing so great ! I know its so hard to get back into it once you have stopped , its so much worse but we all know you can do this .. Every pound you drop is one step closer to getting that dream job with Horses Xx

Evening Girls, just in from meeting a mate after work and feeling ok....but have to admit i had a cheat, it was a mini babybel:rolleyes: least it weren't a mcdonalds which I did have to enter with my mate:p

Well I do plan to stay on cambridge for at least a month, but did order a weight watchers at home kit just in case i fall off the wagon sooner:) am in the process of trying to find another councellor as mine is sooooooo expensive, I know he comes to my house but my old councellor did too and was over 20p an item less than this one's prices, plus I'm such a fussy cow with water i buy it, as london tap water tastes funny to me so does bump up my outgoings a bit:(

So looking forward to hearing how everyone did this week, and thanks for the last message collette, No dizzyness today thank god so feeling better.:D
Good luck everyone for sunday

Ladies,
I hope you are all doing well.
I'm sorry to say that I am not and that I am going to have to drop out of the team. Best of luck to all of you!
I was going to do the stats so someone else will have to volunteer. I'm happy to do this weeks though if you still want. just let me know

Sinead

Sinead I am really sorry to hear that you are leaving CD and the team , you have done so well 20 lb is a huge loss ! Can I be really nosey and ask why ? Don't worry if you don't want to tell me . If you have had a bad day and eaten somthing , don't worry about it you can just start again tomorrow or when ever you are ready ? It is such a hard diet and so anti -social , I don't know how anyone does it 100% I never do a whole week . If you change your mind just let us know . If not still come on here and talk to us , I hope you are o.k . ? Thinking about you . Collette xxx

Hey ladies, just in from work, yawn.. Had an okay day today, porridge, 2 shakes and a soup, with the milk ration. Still feeling pretty peckish tonight though for some reason. Not sure whether to have some tuna or something? Managed to avoid the rounds of chinese, fish n chips n subways going around the nick though so pretty chuffed in that respect. Thanks for the info Vicky, i'll do just that :) Also not feeling the dizziness today that we both had yesterday. I'm also planning on doing the WW recipes when i finish on CD, i have a few of the recipe books/shopping guides etc so if you'd like to swap recipes when we're done i'd be up for that. Collette, how are things with the boys today? You been ok? Shame you're leaving us Sinead, i hope you're ok? :-( Sending hugs xx

Hi Claire . Today has been good because my hubby just caught the last Ferry back on to the island , so he was only away for 2 days and 1 night not 2 nights !! I am so glad he is home . You did really well avoiding all the yummy smelling takeaways ! There are no takeaways on the island so thats one last temptation ! ( there is an Indian but that is 12 miles away and only open in the Summer !! )

Collette you're soo lucky! They're definately one of my downfalls i must say.. i'm not at all a sweet type of person, i crave savoury things, takeaways, home cooked meals etc.. cannot wait till i'm a true 'skinny beatch' so can sample these delights once more, all in moderation mind you.. pleased you're hubby's home, must make it much easier on looking after the boys for you.. xx

I am the same as you , I miss Indian food , Chinese and Roast chicken dinner etc and CRISPS and Dip and RED WINE on a friday night .I am not worried about Chocolate and biscuits !! Why am I up at 1.00 am ? I don't seem to want to go to bed at the moment ? maybe I am trying to avoid dreaming about food ? Better get some sleep , hope you have a great day tomorrow , I find the weekends so hard on CD . Chat soon Collette ,

Mmm you've totally hit the spot on that one Collette, those are my fave's for sure.. Weekend's aren't normally any different for me as i work shifts (day one of number seven today), then got one off n eight on :-( cannot wait till i can have a roast dinner.. i'm still wide awake as not long in from work, sleep tight though and have a good day tmoz xx

Back