SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Afternoon girls.

How's everyone today?? I woke up with the worst calf cramps ever, does any one else experience this? as have had it in past when started cambridge.

Sorry to hear sinead has left the team, but know what it's like not to do well and as we know this diet isn't easy.

Am having yet another bad day as bored :rolleyes: and working in front of a bakers:( can see all the nice stuff lol, as normally too busy to notice it lol.and having man troubles which never helps lol:D

Anyway hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Hi Sinead Hope you are o.k ? I have sent you a message I hope you got it as I was not sure how to send it to your in box ? let me know if it came through ? Thanks Hope everyone else is having a good day ?

Hi Vicky , We always end up writting at the same time !!!!! Sorry to hear about the man trouble , nothing to serious I hope ? Working by a bakery when on CD is a nightmare !! the smell of fresh bread is the best smell in the world ! Poor you !

Aww, man troubles are the worst thing Vicky, especially when trying to stick to this damn diet lol.. Feel free to voice ur angst here sweetie :) I'll always try to help any of you ladies if i can, even if it's just listening. Having a good day so far today but working at a different police station tonight so not good for the routine that i normally have. Been asked for sunday lunch round my grandparents too for tomorrow which is pants but i declined and the thought of taking a shake and sitting to watch them tuck in seems like torture. However, i have somehow invited both grandparents, my parents and my brother round for mothers day tea!! Not too sure how or why i blurted out the invite but hey it's done now, guess it'll be the ultimate test for me!! On the plus side though, my jeans are feeling better today... lol, random i know.. xx

Hi Claire , you are really brave doing the Mothers Day meal ! I am sure you will do just fine . Could you do a Roast Chicken lunch and you could have a Chicken salad ?

Yeah i defo think it's dehydration.. I've just left the RAF and when i was away in the desert i often got calf cramps.. it's lack of water but also lack of salt.. not sure on the salt issue with CD though, may be just the water xx

Hmm, not too sure what to do really, as i say it kinda just fell outta my mouth before i had chance to consider it!! n then there was no going back really and i'm determined to do it and prove i can do it too.. thought about a buffet type meal as i dont have room at my table for 6 people. Might make some cakes and do tea, cakes and poss sandwiches.. then i'll have tuna/chicken salad instead of being in a sandwich. Just an idea at the moment, at least i have a little while to think about it xx

Ok Girls, If Sinead has definitely left the team:( we need to find a new member asap as team needs to have 6 members,My weigh in isn't till tuesday (my own weigh in) and don't really wanna weigh myself on a sunday as some weeks will then have to weigh myself on the sunday, tuesday then the wednesday when my councellor visits :rolleyes: and think that could be bit demotivating if i have a bad week.

But as long as the remaining 4 members submit there weights by tomorrow we can enter as team as need 3 results, as want Claire to have her weight submitted as she did sooooooooooo well:D I don't mind doing the percentages if sinead doesn't want to do them!!

About the cramps i drink between 3-4 litres of water a day and couldn't drink much more so hope it's not a case of drinking more water:p.
Have had a bad cheat today as soooo stressed with work n fella being an arse:p, but it has made me realise how much i wanna do this diet and that i eat more when I'm stressed, crazy that i have learnt that in such a short time, went to weight watchers for 2 months and never learnt what triggers my eating.... cambridge taught me in 5 days!!!.
Also i am commited to this diet for the whole journey...August is hopefully when I get to where i wanna be and then on to weight watchers to keep me weight stable.
When I can't eat I wanna eat....and when I can eat I wanna be on cambridge:8855:
Hope everyone is ok and chat soon :D

Last edited:
Vicky, what happened on the man front? You get it all sorted out? I'm just in from work and has been a real struggle, the whole shift got chinese ordered in!! I could have cried, they ordered all my favourite dishes too :-( Was sat there drinking my sodding veg soup which became more and more less appertising. However, not cheated, somehow. Had a can of tuna last night as was really hungry however have resisted tonight, had another porridge which is quite filling. Been invited to two sunday roasts tomorrow, mums n grandmas n turned both down.. Shame about sinead isn't it, hope she's ok. xx

Hey Ladies, sorry I've been busy and haven't been here for a few days, have been reading back the thread and you've all done well resisting temptation...... Done think I could have survived the whole shift ordering in chinese.......

I have done the Sunday weighing in and have lost 4lbs this week......woo hoo which takes me down to 35lbs..... I'm sooo chuffed.

Hope everyone else has done well with the weigh in....

Speak soon......

Hi , Gill well done on your loss , you are doing soooooooooooooooooo well , 2 and half stone lost !!!! Can,t belive you resisted the Chinese Claire , that must have been so hard ? Well I have lost 5 lb this week , which makes a Stone in total so thats good . vicky you could put your weight loss so far this week , in to the team losses ? Hope every one is o.k . Sinead let me know how you are and Fat frog we have not heard from you for a while , hope you are o.k ? DO we know who is doing the team leader thing today ?

Vicky not sure if you've got my loss through PM but it's 13.4lb's anyways.. Defo not gonna be as good this week mind you.
Collette it was soooo hard to resist the chinese and the smell of it as they walked through my office to take it upstairs to eat was amazing. Was sat there with my veg soup going cold feeling pretty damn fed up lol. Got home in a right fed up n sulky mood! Had a good sleep though and woken up ok. Gill and Collette you've done great this week, well done on your losses!! I hope I see those types of losses from now on but not feeling too hopeful after this week. Think i'm going to be the type of person that loses every other week. xx

Hey girls,

My laptop is playing up something chronic today, so if ya can get ya start weight at beginning of week and your weigh in weight to me in pounds I'll do my best to get us on team thread.

Hope you are all having a good day!

Hi Vicky I was 13 .0 last sun day and 12.9 this Sunday = 5lb loss . Hope you are o.k today ? Claire OMG !13.4 LOSS that is brilliant sooooooooooo goood !!!!! Well done girl - better feeling than a Chinese !!??? You are doing so well and you have such an active job , I don,t know how you do it ? Hope all is well today . Coll x

Hi guys,
How is everyone doing? Congrats on all the fab weight losses, you are all doing sooo well.
I have weighed myself and I have lost 7lbs, does anyone want to know befor weight or what happens?? Lemme know please :)

Claire,

You may not lose weight every week but you could still be losing inches....

Have managed to get some ketosti and have to admit I'm now obsessed with them.... Not good I've made the whole family use them so I could prove to myelf they actually do work.... tee hee

TEAM RESULTS:D

British_claire_84= -13.1/4lbs (5.46%)
Dappymare= -8lbs (3.2%)
Fatfrog= -7lbs (2.84%)
Gillybee= -4lbs (1.65%)
Mum of 4 boys -5lbs (2.74%)

Team loss = -37.04 (3.2%)

In total girls we have lost 37 and 1/4 pounds between us in a week:wow:

Hope you are all so proud of yourselves this week as we have all done amazing:D

If i calculated this wrong then it's the calculator lol..but have checked it twice:D

Back