SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Woo hoo well done us, thats a fantastic weight loss and if anythin that inspires me to get through the next week...... :D

Omg, i'm really really struggling, I am so wanting to go in the kitchen and just eat and eat and eat and eat........... instead I've made a cup a golden vegtable bullion stuff.......Oh god I don't think I can cope much longer......aaaaarrrrggghhh :wave_cry::eatdrink023:

I'm doing the ss+ which equates to tea pretty much all day instead of an evening meal, bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and soup of tea/supper........ so I've only got my soup for the evening left.....

The bullion has kinda worked,but I know I'm not actually hungry just can't shake the wanting to eat feeling....... it's omlette, sausage and turkey rashers I'm totally craving........

Thanks Mumof4 for keeping me occupied........:)

Hey Gilly know exactly how you are feeling as feel the same....had to have an extra pack today as hungry and struggling with the water for 1st time, but you have been soooo strong for 3 weeks i'm sure you will get through this differcult patch:)

Hi Girls....After a really bad day, (except for how well our team did:)) I have decided to come off cambridge as can't stomach the shakes or water anymore and don't like the way i've been feeling this weekend, and amazing thing is I've just realised how much I miss the gym as would have spent time there today normally, but couldn't as on cambridge:(

Have decided once and for all to go back to weight watchers as can lose just as much weight with them and just need an extra 2 months to do it, and at least i'll feel better and only annoyed at counting points lol:D

Good luck girls and hope the success carries on as you have all done amazingly well and admire you all for staying so strong.

will be around on minimins so will watch how well you guys do x x x

Hi Vicky can we keep our team even if we are on different diets ? It does not have to be official , just a team to support each other ? It would be a real shame to lose you .

Ah Mumof4, I've had a wobble and now I feel terrible :(.......I can't beleive I've wasted all my good work........ I'm not worthy......tut

Don't worry about it , you have got it out of your system and you can start a fresh tomorrow - one day really won't make a big difference . You are still eating less than normal . I had some Chicken and veg today . You will be fine tomorrow ..Please don't beat yourself up about it . I soooo know how you feel .You have not wasted all your hard work , you have not put 35 lb back on x

Hey collette, hmm one word is confused!!:p I'm gonna use the rest of my cambridge up before committin to weight watchers....think i've had such a bad weekend with my now ex boyfriend it's just messed about with my brains abit:confused:, I have postponed my councellor for bit, but if I have a good week this week i'll defo stick to it think I do really need the bars tho as not keen on the soups and most of the shakes. but got 4 days to see how i feel after me major wobble then i'll decide then and let me councellor know what i'm doing.

Hope everyone's had a better day than me lol, but you guys are all wicked and do think this is the best team:D

Evening ladies!! Just checking in after work :) Had a totally boring night in work.. the whole shift got fish n chips in for tea which smelt amazing and someone else used my offices microwave for shepards pie! Was rubbish again but i've managed to stay on track although i have just put a piece of cod fillet in the oven with herbs on top as i've had 3 meals today and really wanna eat something normal so thought better the devil.. We've done great as a team for the weigh in - WELL DONE EVERYBODY!! Hope you get things sorted Vicky, sounds like you've had a somewhat stressful weekend bless ya.. Hugs to you! xx

Just read the wi results post, boooo... i got pipped to post for biggest loser lol... full steam ahead for next week's wi then ladies!! xx

Good morning girls, WELL DONE on being top team we have all done brilliantly. :happy096:
I do believe that little blips in diets are sometimes necessary, I would rather have my little blip, it makes me feel better, I know why I do it, then i start again. The main thing is not to beat urself up about it because if you dwell on it, depression sets in and then, What makes you feel better? a chocolate bar or some sort of fatty foods. :17729:
So girls BIG PAT ON THE BACK FOR ALL UR HARD WORK :clap:
the very best of luck for this week. :girlpower:
Speak tonight after work x

Back