SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning all, up early after working late which is pants... I've gotta go for tetanus, dip n polio and hep b jabs at 0900... :-( Busily worrying myself into a hole at the moment lol.. Having porridge so i've at least eaten something beforehand.. God i'm such a wuss at times! xx

Morning Girls . Vicky glad to see you are feeling better today . I could not do the diet without the bars as I don't like the soups . I just have porridge , bars and Choc Velvet box . Maybe if you get the bars it will help a bit ? Claire Goodluck with your jabs ( where are you going ? or do you just need them when joining the Police ? ) They won't be as bad as you think , I had alot of them for Africa and they were fine . Gill I hope you are feeling better this morning ? New day , new week , new start ! Fat Frog I agree that having a blip on the diet helps us to understand how and why we use food when we feel bad . Hope we all have a good day today . My Hubby has a meeting in Glasgow and won,t be back untill wednesday night , so I will be up the wall very soooon . Speak soon Collette .

Evening Girls.

Well after a long chat with my personal trainer I have decided to lose weight the hard way:D

He is way more supportive than my cdc, and made me realise I can lose a stone a month eating sensibly and having protein shakes and living in the gym 4 x week:p...so have decided to do that.

I think u have to be on cambridge diet for the team result so think I can't be an official member, but will always come on to support you girls as ya doing so well.

Hope you all had a good day:wave_cry:

Hey Ladies,
I'm still gutted I wobbled but I'm over it, and I weny and joined the gym today for the first time in years........ oh my god......can't actually believe I've joined.. Ah well onwards and upwards ;)

Well done Gill!! Great stuff! I'm contemplating joining too once i have a bit more spare cash to hand.

Aww gonna miss you Vicky!! Bless ya. Keep us updated on how it's going though won't u?

My arm's sore after the jab :-( Am cooking quorn mince for tea with a spoon of peas and a spoon of chopped mushrooms, cooked with bit of water, pepper and herbs in the microwave.. Might do SS+ with meal after seeing CDC Weds and see how that goes.. Not sure yet. xx

Mmmmm your quorn sounds quite nice....yum yum. Hope your arm is feeling better soon but I bet your glad that it's over now....

It's actually quite nice, good to 'eat' something.. There's quite a lot of quorn mince allowed on SS+ too, 200g which is 2/3 of the 300g bag. Is on offer atm too for £1 a bag. No idea how it's going to affect my WI but i guess you can just try these things and if it affects me too badly i'll revert to what i was doing previously. Only thing is by doing the SS+ with 200kcl meal option i can't have the 1/2 pint skimmed milk which i take in my coffee throughout the day. Hmm.. tough one. My CDC said it's best not to go from one day to another from the milk/food option, better to do a week at a time for some reason.. xx

I always have milk, so I could have my cups of tea.... Not sure if I could cope without them.... But having a meal would help with the urge to eat...

Morning Gill, yes i'm pretty torn at the moment with deciding. I can't bare the thought of black tea/coffee.. Hmm.. tough one. WI tomorrow for me althought it's not till 1700 after being at work all day and having had most the sachets/water by then.. Ah well, joy of working shifts i guess, can't get the WI at same time each week! xx

Morning Girls glad to see you are all doing well had my 1st official weigh in today and have lost 6 lbs, put 2 on as just off cambridge but hoping it's all downhill from today better be as doing hour n half in gym most nights :p

Will still work out your stats if you all still want me to but you do need to get 2 more members as I'm on different diet:(

Good luck Claire sure you done really well;)

Hey Claire, I'm sure you'll well with your weigh in.... And your right working shifts is pants but I think it helps at the weekend as it helps pat the time.... Dappymare, it would be great if you wanted to continue doing the persentages.... As I don't think there has been a great rush to take on the task....

Hi Girls I have run out of CD packs and cant get any untill after the weekend as I forgot CDC away ( My Fault !! ) Have to try and eat Good food !!! untill then . I did 90 mins on exercise bike yesterday but woke up and had gained 1 lb GREAT !!!! Don't think I will loose any weight this week , I hope I don't gain Loads ..

collette,

Don't worry about the gain, when you exercise the muscle asorbs more water so it's probably not a real gain....just remember to drink more water when you exercise :D

Hi, I'm on the CD as well and I'd like to join your team, I've seen there was an opening for it, and if it's still available and you'll have me, can I lose weight with you girls???

Sure you can, your more than welcome to join in with our sucess story and by our I include you....... :D

You are now a Skinny Beatch.....lol

You are now a Skinny Beatch.....lol
I may not look like one now, but I feel like it!!! lol
Thanks... To let you know something about me... I'm 31, have been fat 8 years, I've 2 kids and 56lbs in total to lose!!!! Live in Ireland, but Italian, hope to lose the weight and keep it off:p:p:p
In my 4th week of CD, some days are ok(ish), others are hard, like yesterday, I could have eaten a whole cow!!!!
Very glad to "meet" you all...

Hi Food Lover and welcome to your new team !! I am Collette , I am 35 . I have 4 beautifull boys 10 . 7 , 5 and 2 . I am from Harrogate in Yorkshire but have moved with my hubby and the boys to The Isle of Mull in Scotland . UP till today I have been on CD SS but have run out of packs and my CDC is away so can't get any till Monday , but I will back on SS then . I have lost 14 lb so far and need to lose 43 lb more !!! You are doing really well and I hope you find being in the Team usefull . Hope everyone has had a good day .

Good evening lovely ladies :) Have you all had a good day? Collette gutted for you for running out of packs, bless ya.. What you gonna eat till you see your CDC again? Naj welcome to THE team!! You sound lovely and doing so well already.. i'm halfway through my third week so not too far behind you! Are you SSing or SS+ing? Vicky hope the gym's going ok so far? I'm looking forward to joining soon once I have more cash to hand and have lost more weight so feel better there. xx

I dont know Claire any idea's what I should eat ? Chicken ,Tuna salad ? should I avoid fruit ? I am not good at healthy food choices !!

Back