SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Have you got the SS booklet? I'd stick to the foods allowed on SS+ which are 'green and white'. Have things like chicken breast, quorn, tuna, cod fillets.. Just don't cook them in anything like oil, just use water/splash of skimmed milk (quite nice to poach cod in oven this way). Then have a small amount of green vegs (only two tablespoons allowed on SS+) as they contain quite high carbs. If it was me i'd defo stay away from fruit at the mo as although good sugar it's still sugar.. and probably more than you're going to be used to after SSing. Peas and onions are high in carbs btw.. The quorn i had last night was really filling and the 200g you're allowed on SS+ was loads! xx

Oh btw, am well chuffed with myself today, had a completely 100% day for a change lol... Had plain porridge with cinnamon on top, oriental chilli soup, peanut crunch bar and just finishing off now with strawberry shake. Had two cups of coffee and slacking a little on the water today.. But all in all pretty pleased with myself. A colleague came into the office an hr before i finished work and heated up a curry in the microwave, i could've eaten the air itself!! It smelt amazing and i smelt it all the way home for the hr drive! Really wanted curry at that moment in time! However i got through it which is the main thing. WI number two tomorrow, got my CDC coming round at 1700 which is pretty much same time as i get home so will be bit rushed.. Not usual weighing time either so not aiming for much of a loss.. xx

Well done on 100 % today Claire and I am sure you weigh in will be great tomorrow . Good Luck . Thanks for the food ideas , I will have to try not to go off the rails . Rick (hubby ) has been away again , since Monday , with work , Its hard not to do the " oh I'm bored what can I eat " thing !!! Or the" I'm stressed , give me food " thing !!!!

How did it go with your CDC yesterday Claire ? Morning Vicky , Gill , Claire , Fat Frog ( still don't know your name !! ) and Naj , hope you are all o.k ?

Morning collette

How's every one doing today? never thought I'd say this but am missing cambridge lol....love the gym but missing seeing me weight going down as stayed the same:p

Hope the meal planning isn't too much of a chore collette but know what u mean about making the right choices:)

Hope gilly and fatfrog are ok, and welcome to the team Naj:D

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT CLAIRE SURE YOU HAVE DONE GREAT:D

Good Morning everyone... I'm in the office this morning (I normally work from home), and I have to say it's much easier, no kitchen to tempt me... At the moment I'm SS 100%, not easy, but needs to be done!!! I'm going to the CDC on Saturday, I need to pick carefully what to get as I'm not enjoying the soups and a few of the shakes, even if I love them in the mousse... I'm also struggling a lot to drink the water, I'm not a water drinker, so I've to force myself... back to work now, have a meeting, talk later...
Ciao...

Morning Naj I think any one that can do 100 % is brilliant so well done with that . As for the choices of packs I don't like the soups and not too keen on the shakes so I just have a bar a day ( i love the Cranberry and the Peanut ) A Velvet Choc Box drink and a Porridge for Breakfast . Have you tried having Sparkeling water with ice ? Its a bit better than tap water ? Vicky I know what you mean about missing CD and seeing my weight stay the same it is horrid !! If you change your mind about CD let me know !! Claire I thought your weigh in was yesterday , Good luck with it today !! Gill and Fatfrog hope you are o.k today ?

Hey collette

Am seriously thinking about it and will have decided tomorrow about cambridge, gonna chat to gym to see how much I can do there if i go back to cambridge. And then will chat with councellor as only got enough tetra's for 3 n half days as can't deal with the shakes for some reason

Aww bet you can't wait to see your hubby, am still going through bad patch with my bloke but thinks thats cos we are both so busy we don't see each other.

Hope rest of the girls are ok x x

Back home... going to have a soup in a few minutes... :eek::eek::eek: not looking forward to it, I'd like something more "filling", but I always keep my bar for night time, enjoy my cuppa + bar, nearly makes me feel "human":p:p:p
Vicky, not easy CD, but for me it works well, I'm a real black or white kind of person, and I can't stand having to weigh food, so now I know all I can have are the CD meals...

Hi Girls . Sorry to hear you and your boyfriend are still having trouble Vicky , I hope you get to spend some more time together , so you can sort it out . Good Luck with deciding to come back to CD . I am really looking forward to Rick coming home tonight - adult companey needed !!! Plus help with kids wanted !

Collette, 4 boys must be hard work, what I find the hardest is cooking for the kids and not being able to taste the stuff!!!!

going to CDC on Saturday and I'm compiling my shopping list... it sure looks short!!!!

I send a message and think of another question... who are the members of the team? reading back, I kind of lost track of who's going/staying...

Hi Naj _ I agree it is so hard cooking for the kids and I find the weekends the worst as thats when we would eat as a family , Sunday lunch is the worst !!! I love Roast Chicken and Roast Potatos !! I have to sit and help Noah , my 2 year old eat - Its hard not to eat what they leave , it nearly kills me to put it in the bin !! That says somthing about what I used to do before ! ( eat their food and mine , thats alot of left overs with 4 kids !! ). How old are your 2 children ? The team at the moment is YOU, ME , CLAIRE ,FAT FROG , GILL and VICKY is deciding if she wants to do CD or Weight Watchers and the Gym . Have you done CD before ?

Collette, my boy is 5 (he could eat a horse and he wouldn't put on a pound!!!), my girl is 1, so when I feed her, I have to put her food to the lips to feel the heat and... the temptation to taste!!!!:ashamed0005: leftovers??? at this stage, I'd eat anything, and not because of hunger (well, not often at least), but because I LOVE eating!!!!

Collette, never on CD before... I'll give you my "diet" history...
at 23, I was 9st 5lbs, I ate very sensibly but denied myself nothing, then I started acquiring Rob's (my partner) habits... well, the weight started to pile on!!!!
At the most, I reached 16st (6 years ago), I dropped 2st with WW. I stopped after as all the counting and things like that were really getting to me... since then, I've been a "Monday" dieter, always ending on the Wednesday!!!!
As I said before, I'm very black or white, so this diet is great for me, I can't cheat (if I do, I can't cod myself)... I decided to start the diet once I stopped breastfeeding the baby, so here I am, hopefully able to reach a good weight and learn that I don't have to stuff my face to feel good...

Evening girls... News of my WI in... have lost a pound! lol.. Not at all gutted though as i've drunk 3l of water throughout the day and had two sachets. I'm normally weighed in the morning so don't feel down at all. I'm still losing the inches so i know i'm losing still and i'm still in ketosis so i have to be going down. Think it's just the time of day. Lost another inch of both my waist and hips so pretty chuffed with that and that's what i'll take through the rest of this week. Sorry for the pants contribution to the group WI sunday! Although i'm going to now compare my scales with my CDC's to see the difference so i can then more accurately weigh myself through the week. Will also then re-weigh myself in the morning to get a more true reflection. Hope you're all doing ok today xx

Lately I'm addicted to food tv programs :eek:, loving watching them, thinking of things I'll be able to cook after the CD and enjoy!!!! I don't mind looking at food, what kills me is the smell

Back