SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Claire, thats still really good a loss is a loss:D

Have come to a decision after speaking to my trainer and i am doing cambridge, can't be arsed counting points. will leave that for when i'm a skinny beatch:p

So bad news am still member of the team:D just gotta wait to here from cdc as only got enough left for 3 n half days so gonna start just before he visits:)

Hope you are all doing well and having a good day.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee So happy to hear you are staying with us Vicky - When do you see your CDC ? Claire , as Vicky says A loss is a loss and I would not want to be weighed on an evening as all that water and those packs are still in our tums !!! Don't worry about the team Numbers as I will be lucky not to pile weight on this week . Next week , Vicky and I will be back to 100 % so our team will be back up the top again !!! Naj you did so well to lose 2 st on ww , That takes alot of will power . My Hubby is the same as your partner , he can eat and eat and still look stunning ! He is 6 ft 1 and I am 5 ft 6 which I seem to forget ! And his body has not accomidated 4 ( 9 11lb !! ) Babies . Think I will come back as a man next time !!! .

My Hubby is the same as your partner , he can eat and eat and still look stunning ! He is 6 ft 1 and I am 5 ft 6 which I seem to forget ! And his body has not accomidated 4 ( 9 11lb !! ) Babies . Think I will come back as a man next time !!! .
No, my hubby isn't that slim, he could do with losing 1st, but he doesn't look well when he slims down:confused::confused::confused:!!! But if he's careful with his food for a couple of weeks, he loses the weight straight away!!!!:mad::mad::mad: my boy is the one who's skinny, takes after my brother... tall, slim and can eat as much as he wants:mad::mad::mad:
Vicky, great that you're staying...

Hurray Vicky you're staying with us!! Really chuffed you can continue you're great weight loss story with us all. We have such a good team. xx

Well i've since found out that my scales weigh 6.44lbs heavier than my CDC's!! So i'll weigh myself in the morning tomorrow before work and then take off 6.44lbs which should give me a more true loss reading hopefully. More accurate for a team WI Sunday. 100% today again, really need to knuckle down and stick to it more rigidly. 2 shakes, a soup, 2l water and 3 cups of coffee down... one sachet to go.. n just about to glug some more water xx

Nice to meet you Naj and welcome to the team Glad we have a full team again.
Not sure when my councellor is coming yet still waiting for email, but can start 4 days before he's due as have 8 tetra's left, but i'm starting the bars in first week this time as need them at work as some thing to keep me going all day then porridge for dinner as that is yum when done well and then choc tetra's for breakfast in me coffee. as don't like the soups and only like some shakes...:p

Hope Gilly and fat frog are doing well, and we should still do ok in wi unless i put loads on this week, but still drinking lots of water:D

Tried my first peanut bar last night and liked it, was really filling! At the moment i'm having the caramel bar for my 4th meal and love it, nice and sweet yet doesn't hurt teeth like choc can sometimes. It tastes like a cross between fudge and the middle bit of a crunchy bar i think.. lol.. Definately think i'm going to order more bars in future. Have got the other two flavours left but saving those for my training this weekend as far more socialable than shakes. Also got my first two choc tetras to try this week too.. xx

Well i've since found out that my scales weigh 6.44lbs heavier than my CDC's!!
That's a big difference... I'll need to check mine as well, WI on sat at 12, I'll weigh myself just before I go and won't drink anything till I meet the scales...

Morning Ladies,

Woo hoo Vicky I'm soo pleased you've decided to stay with the team....

I'm not sure how my scales weigh me, sometimes there's a couple of pound difference and most of the time the are totally different.... I don 't know why I torture myself with the constant scale jumping but hayho....

My CDC is going away this weekend so I have my weigh in this evening...aaarrrrgggghhhh panic has set in and my scales don't see any diffeence from last week.....tut

Hope everyone else is doing well and had good WI this week so far, I'm not back home until late this evening but will pop back on and give you all a progress report.....

Have a good day

Hi Gill... it's always hard to get weighted in the evening, as you're normally heavier... I'm a scale hopper as well, I weigh myself nearly every day :rolleyes:, I've my WI with the CDC on Sat as 12, so I won't be drinking or eating till then;):p I sent the order to the CDC, definitely going to get the mousse-a-mix, absolutely love it!!!!

Morning Girlies

Well am starting cambridge on saturday as my councellor is coming on tuesday morning at 8am :p so will at least have a good start to me weight loss before he comes as don't wanna be heavier when i'm weighed pmpl:D

Hope you are all having a good day and chat later

Sounds good Vicky - I have friends from Harrogate coming to stay tomorrow , How do you entertain people that have come 300 miles to see you and still diet HELP !!!! and got my 1st invite from some one on the Island to a Birthday night out on saturday , can't not go as it will be my chance to make some friends here !! Help

Hey girls! Gill hope your WI goes ok tonight, had mine last night and usually have it in the morning and only showed minute loss! Yet now i've figured out my scales weigh 6.44lbs heavier i re-weighed myself this morning and took this into account and i think i've actually lost about 4lb this week. Will use the CDC's WI results for the team WI tho. Hopefully will show bigger loss for me next week. Hope everyone else is ok :) My only day off tomorrow and then another 8 on.. xx

Evening Ladies,

Well my weigh in wasn't so bad, had lost 3lbs since last friday, which means 2lb from Sunday WI, I 'm slightly thick and finding it hard keeping track of my weigh in's so I'm gonna use my Offical WI for the team on Sunday........ which is 2lbs

Looking forward to working my a** off this week and not eating anything that doesn't come stamped with the Cambridge logo...lol

I'm soooo weary....the only thing keeping me going is as of Monday I'm on holiday for a week.....wooo hooo

Back