SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well Done Gill on your loss - I bet you are really looking forward to being off work next week ? What are going to get up to ? Hope everyone had a great day ? Speak soon .

hey Girls very quiet here...hope you are all doing ok, I won't be submitting my weight this week as bound to have put on after a week off cambridge:ashamed0005: but if I have a slight loss I will:p
Actually looking forward to starting again tomorrow as finally realised ya hungry most of the time even if you are not doing cambridge lol:)

Please can you all submit your start weight for the week and your loss by about lunch time sunday so I can work the % out for the weigh in.

thanks very muchly:p

Hi Girls...
hungryish today, kids have been munching all day long and I couldn't join them!!! :( Tomorrow I'm going to get weigthed, so until then, I won't drink a drop, maybe it will make a difference... I'm 13lbs down in 3 weeks, so I should;) reach the stone tomorrow... 4 weeks on 100% cambridge, never thought I'd make it... :)

Gill:D, glad you lost weight...
Collette, I've had my baby's 1st b'day 2 weeks ago, had to get everything ready and watch the people eat!!!!!!! wasn't easy, but I felt so proud when I didn't even touch a popcorn!!!!!!!!

Vicky, this is for you...
I've created an excel file that you can use to easily update our loss and the %, hope it will help you...
you just need to fill the blu columns -C13 to C17- with the figures you used last week as the team members weight, I've already added the lbs lost. From then on, you'll only need to add the lbs lost by each of us and the file will calculate what's required for you...
Or I could do the numbers for you and send them on... let me know what you prefer... and if it's no help to you, np...

Attachments

• Weekly Team Loss.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 16
Looking for a holiday, trying to book it as late as possible so I can lose as much weight as possible!!!!!!!!!

Hey Naj, i'm looking to go away somewhere sunny this year too.. Will be after june once i'm out of training and this'll give me a few months to slim up too.. Will be kind of a reward i'm telling myself. xx

Hey Ladies,
Just a quick visit to drop off the scores on the doors......TEE HEE....I have lost 2lbs this week. Hope everyone is doing great

Talk Soon

Morning ladies, just checking in before i'm off to training again. My official WI with CDC was 0.1lbs lol so stick me down for nothing and probs not worth entering me to bring scores down. I'm hoping for a big loss this next WI on Weds as a consequence.. :) Have a great day everyone.. The sun's out here at the moment and i have to go sit in a sodding classroom.. boo... xx

Hi Vicky,
lost 4 lbs this week...

Hey ladies, You can't see it but I am hanging my head in shame........ since my early weigh in on Thursday I have been binge eating, I am so racked with guilt :wave_cry:, I don't know why but I am totally struggling.

I was wondering.... if I miss out my tea all day would i be allowed to use my 200calories in any form of meal I want.. What do we think?

Gill, don't beat yourself up... everyone goes through bad days/weeks... the important is to go back to the diet and work to reach our goal... to be SKINNY BEATCHS!!!!!!!!!!... about the food, I think to replace the milk with food, you'll need to only use 3 cambridge meals

Attached below from CD website:
Sole Source Plus... It provides 615 kcal and gives the dieter some flexibility. They may have three Cambridge Diet meals plus a 200kcal meal (made up from the ‘green and white’ food list below), or four Cambridge Diet meals plus 200ml of skimmed milk. This is the same regardless of height or gender.

poultry meat (without skin or fat)
white fish
quorn or tofu
reduced fat cottage cheese
plain cottage cheese
'white or green' vegetables

I only have 3 meals a day at the moment but was thinking about trying out the food instead of milk.... worth thinking about, maybe then I'll stop binge eating.

It's certainly an option Gill :-D If you have the quorn mince option there's loads of it for the 200g we're allowed and it feels such a treat to eat something vaguely normal. I'm doing 4 + milk option this week but after WI this coming Weds i'm doing the 3 + meal option on ss+ as i have family over on sun for mothers day so at least i can then have some tuna n few salad leaves to join in. My CDC recommends doing either a week of the milk or a week of the meal option rather than a day here or there of either.. We can always swap meal ideas if you like once i'm doing the food option from weds.. xx

Sorry for delay in getting on guys but laptop was screwed and looks like only got 2 sets of results if claire doesn't want hers submitted so can't enter team as need 3 sets of results and my councellor cancelled on me so can't start for at least 10 days, but i think i've been messed around by councellors too often and not sure if I can restart this diet again as sooooooo hard :( and i have put on 5lbs:copon: since coming off cambridge. And thats with healthy food:cry:

Gilly you have done really well so far so don't worry about the wobble, I'm sure you'll be back on track soon.

Any news about fat frog or Collette hope they have both had a good weekend too.

And Naj if you want to be team leader that is cool as think you are on more than me as my laptop is always playing up

Vicky x

And Naj if you want to be team leader that is cool as think you are on more than me as my laptop is always playing up
Vicky, I've no problems being the team lead if all I have to do is gather the numbers and post them once a week...
But don't give up on the diet... 5lbs gained, doesn't this make you want to do the diet even more? it works, even if it's hard, but our ultimate goal is to be SKINNY BEATCHS... so let's just go on together, it's so worth it!!!!

Thanks Naj, have just emailed my old councellor to see if he'll deliver to me again.

Hope you are all having a lovely day....this weather really makes me wanna lose the weight as hate feeling like a sweaty betty :D not that i do sweat lots but hate feeling i gotta cover up as not one of those girls who can wear anything like some girls do :p

Hey Girls, back with my Old councellor:D May be a div but he's cheaper than me new one lol.

So am Starting the diet Monday 23rd Once and for all......GONNA BE A SKINNY BEATCH BY SEPTEMBER LOL:p

Hope you are all doing well

Vicki

Vicki i'm so pleased you're going to be staying with us :) We can all do this together no matter how hard it is. Wasn't that i didnt want to submit my results, i didn't have any loss to submit lol.. I'm hoping mine this week will be pretty ok though as have stuck to 4 + milk option 100% since last CDC visit weds last week. Just about to head off to work.. fingers crossed they don't all eat horrid nasty takeouts again! xx

Back