SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey claire, sorry i wrote that wrong did realise what u meant:D

Really hope you're day goes well at work, know what u mean about the take aways as my work are the same....bbut when i'm nice and slim in september and they are all overweight i'll feel so proud:p

Hope collette is ok and same to fatfrog as they didn't submit results this week:( and have been quiet....know collette ran out of cambridge supply

Hope all team members are okx x

Hi Girls,

How are we this evening? I'm eventually off on holiday....woo hoo not doing anything specail just not going to work.. oh the joy. The only drawback that I can see is being free to eat all day......so if i can get through the next week I'm sorted..

My wobbles have been shocking of late, I seem to have discovered my self destruct button. I have eaten Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening and when I say eaten I've filled my boots however, Sunday was a new start and I managed to have 100% CD day, so well done me.....whoop whoop.

Hope everyone else is doing well, I'm looking forward to being around more this week...

Hey Gilly, aww bet you can't wait for the time off work but know what you mean about being free to think about food all day:p I'm starting my diet on monday 23rd got 2 days of work then 6 days off so can't wait...but glad i got the few days off to get in to the diet as my work is sooooooooooooo food obsessed. work in a small group but they just have breakfast and then they start talking about lunch:eek:.

I won't include myself in the wi this week, but defo will following week, just hope fatfrog and collette are still wanting to be part of the team as WE NEED U GIRLS:D

Have promised my old councellor am sticking to it this time so am sole sourcing till within a stone of my goal so gonna be here for the summer or he'll come and get me :asskick:
oooohhh and don't worry about your wobbles gilly i know how you feel as always have them:ashamed0005: but do think they help you understand how or why you gained weight as my last wobble i realised i ate when i was stressed :cry:not surewhy but glad cambridge taught me that.

Hope all the other girls have had a good day and evening!!

Hi Vicky, I've seen you added all the weeks for 3 months, that's great, I really hope you stick to it... I've been on Sole Source 100% for 4 weeks now and after 20 days, I don't feel like eating at all, I don't mind people eating or talking about food, I guess it takes a while to get to the stage where food doesn't "control" us, and it's a great feeling.
Gilly, enjoy your holiday...

Hey Naj, hope you are having a good day, well they do say it takes 21 days to break a habit:p but am determined to do it this time.
I did 3 months as that should be half way through my weight loss journey as want to be a skinny beatch by september:D when I visit home for first time since December and also have hen night late august..

Lovely day yet again shame i'm indoors working :(

Vicky, you know you can definitely reach your target weight by September if you really stick to it, and it sure would be a great surprise, wouldn't it? I'm Italian but live in Ireland, I'll be going home in July or August, and I can't wait to see the face of people that don't know I'm on this diet... That day, I'll know it will be definitely worth it!!! This morning I was sorting out my wardrobe, I've to get rid of some of the stuff I have, as it's just too wide, luckily for me, in the years I always bought smaller clothes when on a great offer (hoping to lose the weight!!!!!!), and now I'm actually getting to wear them!!!!!

Hey girlies :) Just a quick check in before pooie work in a couple hrs or so.. Just thought i'd let ya know that i've swapped down to my smaller jeans now! Hurray. There still 18's mind you.. :-( However they've not fitted me for a few months now and after my other pair almost hanging off me i thought i'd give it a go getting them on. They pulled up easily (my grin getting bigger at this point!) and then i held my breath in anticipation to see if i could do them up and i could, easily. Am well chuffed. x

Aww thanks Naj am sure we'll all get to our goals this year:p

And can't blame ya for grinning claire that is sooo good, next time you'll be buying size 16's:D

Has any one heard from Collette or Fatfrog?? as neither weighed in and not sure if they still want to be in the team. Hope they are both ok tho as be sad to lose them:(

Claire, :talk017:
it doesn't matter what size they are, what matters is that it's a size less!!!!!!!!!!! and in a short while, you'll need to swap the jeans you can now fit in for a smaller size again!!!!!! :party0019:
So, one step (and one size!!!) at a time, we'll all get to goal weight!!!!!

Aww thanks girls, you really are all a great inspiration! :) I'm pretty chuffed with myself, even when i wore these ones before they were a tad tight over the thighs and now they're not at all. Right, on that note, best get me uniform on. WI tomorrow after having me barnet done, gonna try not to eat much beforehand. Not heard anything from fatfrog/collette recently either Vicky, hope they're ok and not leaving us.. Right off to work for me, no rest for the wicked hey. Take care ladies, speak soon xx

Morning Girls

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather and having a good start to the day.

On a bad note I think if Collette and fatfrog haven't been on by saturday we may need to advertise team vacancies as would be well over a week that they haven't been online, and we need a team of 6 to enter as a team:(.
Hope you are enjoying your time off gilly you got lovely weather for it :D

Vicky

I'd like to wait a couple of days before we advertise... they could be back....
Fatfrog, Collette,,,, where are you???????????

Hey Girls,
Yeah I really do have the weather for it? I've managed to do all my washing and hang it out to dry.....why does that make me feel like the start of summer. Quite sad I know.
I have managed to resist any wobbles so far this week..whoop whoop, although I came really quite close last night but, some how i managed to reel in my foodie side and had a velvet chocolate box as hot chocolate instead (this was an extra meal tho, taking me up to 4).

G'day girls!! Thought i'd just check in with my WI results.... 6lbs!! Woohoo.. pretty chuffed with myself. Starting a week of the ss+ food option now and have just had quorn chicken pieces with a piece of brocolli done in the microwave in mild curry powder n water. Was yummy. Got my delivery too so am having a porridge and bar everyday this next week then the meal with either a soup/shake depending on what i feel like. Not looking forward to not having my coffee's in work though as a consequence of having food rather than milk option this week. Gotta sort out what i'm doing for mother's day for the family coming round now.. hmm.. xx

Woo Hoo Claire that is amazing weight loss:D bet ya sooo happy am proud of ya skinny beatch you will be soon lol,

Sorry wasn't on much yesterday as ended it with my boyfriend...so gonna have a mental night out tomorrow for my cousins birthday before starting cambridge on monday:p

Very quiet without whole team being on here:(

Vicky, sorry to hear your news but i'm guessing by your msg that you're ok with it??! Well hope you're ok hunni, have a fantastic night out for all of us!!! Please have a drink or three for me and a dirty kebab or something similarly awful on the way home :) I'm on the food option of SS+ this week so will see how the losses compare next week. It's not good not being able to have white coffee at work though :-( It gets me through my chaotic days sometimes!! xx

Aww claire know what ya mean about the coffee's I split my chocolate tetra during day for coffee as makes a nice mocha :p

Yeah am fine about the split as it was me that did the splitting lol

hope every one is having a good day x x

Hey Ladies, I've been busy busy busy, my sisters dog had puppies today so was doing a bit of puppy sitting, ah they are so cute..... I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.

Vicky sorry to hear about your boyfriend, but I'm guessing your gonna make up for it on your night out.... as claire was saying have one for us.. and the kebab sounds ace....yum yum.

Gill i'm so jealous, what kind of puppies are they?? I've just been snugglin up to my bunny as feel a bit down today for some reason. Think my TOTM's may be finally returning after not having any for four yrs ish after being on depo jab. Have had stomach ache for days now and feel a bit emotional today which really isn't like me so i'm putting it down to the possibility of maybe comin on soon. Will be a bit weird after a few yrs without them. Anyway, the food week of SS+ is going ok so far :) Vicky when you make your mocha's do you still use milk? Just wondering as tried my first black coffee today at work and it was horrid. Considered using a vanilla shake as whitener next time but don't think it'll work too well n yours sounds a great idea. xx

Back