SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

They are HEINZ puppies ie 57 variety... that sounds mean but they are sooooo cute.

I think your really brave Claire I don't think I could do without my cups of tea throughout the day.. but i have to admit the thought of food every evening is quite tempting and maybe that would cut out my wobbles.....mmmm food for thought. I hope your feeling better today. I know what you mean about TOTM I have not had a regular cycle for years hence the fertility issues and since starting CD i have been shockingly regular witch I was finding quite odd but that means everything is working for a change....good good.

Vicky hope your feeling better today, and are picking out something hot for your night out...

good morning girls

Aww am jealous about puppies too, bet they are adorable:p

Claire when i do the mocha's i split the chocolate tetra during the day so add that to 2-3 coffee's keeps me full and i get my caffeine fix as can't drink black coffee.

Am not going to mad tonight just few drinks and lots of dancing:D,
Can't wait till monday tho so can start the diet again:p

Hi Girls, TOTM again... could eat and eat... not because I'm hungry, guess it's just habit!!!!
Still no news from Collette or FatFrog? what are we going to do? guess it's too late for this week, but on Sunday we might have to look for someone new if don't hear anything...
Don't know if I'll lose weight this week, from what I could see from other posts, it's not the same for all... still 100% SS, still addicted to food programs on tv!!!!
Vicky, sorry for your split... even if it was your decision, it's never easy... Claire, 6lbs, :happy096:, you must be really proud of yourself... I don't mind black coffee, but the odd time that I fancy some milk in it, I add have a choc tetra, it gives it a mocha kind of taste...
Gilly, I'd be the same as you, love dogs, even if my hubby doesn't particularly... he likes them, but doesn't want any!!!:mad:
how did it go with the WI?

Afternoon girlies :) Just want to thank you for the choc tetra in coffee idea, i'm just having my first one right now and love it! Think you may have found my saviour. Felt a tad rough yesterday and reckon some of it could have been due to lack of caffeine so being able to still have nice coffee whilst on the food ss+ week is a great result for me. Hope you're all doing ok today? It's a real shame about fatfrog and collette :-( They were lovely people, hope they're ok. xx

Oh My God SOOOO sorry girls !!! Someone , mentioning no names ( MY Hubby ) spilt a pint on the Lap top at the weekend and we have tried to dry it out , but no I think its had its day !! We are now borrowing one for a while . I have really missed talking to you all . I got my CD packs on Tuesday afternoon so only started again on Wednesday . I put on 4 lbs while off CD BOOO HOOOO !!! I have not yet caught up on all your posts , so I will read them now and get back to you. Am I still part of the team ?? Who is watching Kitchen Nightmares ?? Sorry again xxxx

Hey Ladies, Just back from my CDC and I've lost another 3lbs which means in 8 weeks I have lost 40lbs...... woo hoo, can not adam and eve it..... I was hoping for 3 stone but am just as happy with 40 lbs..........yeah me whoop whoop :D

:bliss::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:
Woooooo hooooo Collette's back and of course ya still part of our team:welcome: back hun:D

And:wow: Gilly that is sooo good well done i'm sooo impressed and hope i do as well as you.

Didn't go out tonight as gotta work tomorrow:( but kinda for the best as taking out carbs from my diet so monday isn't too tough but can't wait for me time off from wednesday

Collette, you definitely part of the team!!!!!
Gilly, :party0038: that's great!!!! I hope I'll be able to do as well as you, you're half way there already!!!!
Vicky, if you want it and you stick to it, you will definitely lose your weight!!!!!
When I first saw my CDC, I asked her if I would lose weight, what she said was " there is NO WAY that anyone could only take so little calories and not lose weight", well, that's what I wanted to hear... and it's true, SKINNY BEATCH I (be)come!!!!

I put on 4 lbs while off CD BOOO HOOOO !!!
Collette, now you'll just need to lose the 4lbs straight away!!! I'm getting weighted on Sunday morning, I hope I'll lose some weight as it's TOTM, but even if I don't, I know what will have caused it :mad::mad::mad: Men sure don't have this to stop them losing!!!!!

Good Luck everyone with the Mothers day WI. I have to say I couldn't have stuck to CD if it wasn't for all the support I received from my fellow Beatches when I've felt low or had a wobble.... so Thank you all my Beatches past and present.... And lets bring on the other 3 stone I'm losing in the next few months.....

Gilly, we'll probably finish together then, I've 3 stone I want to lose... tomorrow WI... any news from FatFrog?

G'day ladies :) Just started preparing mothers day tea for my parents, brother n grandparents who are coming round later... Going ok so far and no spoon licking! Haha.. Anyways, 6lb's this week for me for our WI.. Good luck everyone else :) Hope the mothers are having a lovely day xx

Claire,Gilly, I don't know what your weight was last week, so I can't calculate the weight loss for this week... will you be able to send it to me? either post it here or send me a PM

Haven't posted for the week as got results too late...
these is where we stand...
Claire lost 6lbs, 2.63%
Gilly lost 3lbs, 1.28%
Naj lost 3.5lbs, 1.94%
Team lost 12.5lbs, 1.94%

Vicky/Collette/FatFrog,
would you send me your weight as per this week, so next week I'll only need the loss....

Aww Naj you're soooo organised and clever! Well done! :) Thanks for collating our results and posting too, at least we can see we're all doing really well.

Well i've just had the parents and grandparents round to tea, feeling pretty proud of myself. Did a roast chicken to go cold and have with salad, made up big bowl of green leaves and cucumber, did a plate of sliced mozzerella and beef tomatoes with olive oil n herbs drizzled over top with a few spring onions tucked in, got that part baked bread stuff to stick in oven, coleslaw, doritoes, sliced hard boiled eggs and sauces.. then made chocolate sponge mini cakes with choc sauce on top and white choc buttons to decorate. I had green leaves, cucumber, chicken, a couple slices egg and fat free dressing :) I know the eggs aren't allowed but no carbs in them so shouldn't kick me outta ketosis. In my opinion i've coped pretty well! Still half a bar and another sachet to go too. I've given the remaining cakes, bread rolls and doritoes to my brother and so the only things remaining to be eaten up are chicken, salad leaves and cucumber and a little egg, no temptation as such.. Hope you've all had a good day xx

Claire, that sounds delicious!!!! very proud of you for sticking to it, not easy at all!!!! today I'm not having a great day, I've stuck to the 100%, but could eat anything that I see around, I really feel peckish!!!!
By the way, FatFrog hasn't written in over a week, what should we do, advertise for a new team member or do we leave it for another couple of days???

I'm feeling a little peckish i must admit though i think that's partly to finally sitting down and stopping the running around... i also know that there are yummy fresh bread rolls left over in my bro's cupboard lol.. oh and the crisps.. haha. Defo not going to touch them. Gonna have a shower to take my mind off it and then have the other half cranberry bar i have left. Had one half as a 'pudding' when they all had the choc cakes. Then got porridge i think for supper later.. or a shake depending how i feel. I think we should leave it another couple of days to advertise fatfrog's place as now the WI's done for this week it's not so important but it depends on what everyone else thinks?? xx

Evening girls and well done on the weight loss for this week.

Naj I'll send you me start weight tomorrow when I weigh myself tomorrow (not looking forward to it haha) and will post loss on sunday am.

Well done claire for resisting the food I hope you had a lovely day, ok am gonna sound a proper beatch now lol...but 2 weigh in's missed by fatfrog i think it's only fair we give someone else the chance to join a supportive team, and if she does come back i'd forfit my place for her! and just support you guys:D but up to every one else. :p

Only 2 days of work this week am so happy as know i can proper get into the diet without my boss offering food every 5 secs :)

Hope you all had a great weekend girlies x x

If we don't hear from FatFrog by Tuesday lunch time, I'll advertise in a space... Good Night to all, going to bed...
PS. today I had the mousse, half cappuccino/half choc mint.!!! hated it, half went in the bin... the best is vanilla/choc... yummy!!!!

Back