SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Ladies, I am hanging my head in shame..... I've been so bad this weekend. I have eaten almost constantly from I weighed in on Friday evening and not only do I feel guilty I actually feel ill... So am back on the wagon today. I won't mind if I don't lose any weight this week but I don't want to have put any on.... Fingers crossed.

Oh Gilly... :girlpower:I really hope you'll now stick to it all week and so you won't put on weight... Why did you do it? were you hungry or just "fed up" with the diet? :busted:
I've only been on the diet 5 weeks, but sometimes it's harder that at the beginning, cause the excitement and novelty of the beginning is starting to dwindle... but... BUT... it's so worth it to become real SKINNY BEATCHS!!!!
:talk017:

Hey Gilly, don't put yourself down too much we all have bad days n wobbles (well i definitely do):p
We gotta remember it's not natural not to eat food and even though we know we aren't your body still thinks you aren't eating and starving yourself and i know i'll have wobbles when i've done it for as long
as you have:D

and today is a new day so start again, hope everyone is having a good day day 1 is always rubbish for me lol...so roll on tomorrow:)

Vicky, good 1st day:party0049::party0048:
Gilly, today is a new day, just look forward and forgive your wobble... Look at how well you've done so far, put this behind you and move on... all together... we can do it... if we don't, who can? I for once am fed up being fat!!!! I'm looking forward to enjoying food and hopefully I'll learn how to respect it and respect my body... Love to all the Beatchs... (soon to be skinny!!!)

Vicky/Collette/Gilly/Claire...
I went in the advertising thread and there was a girl looking for a team, Orange-sox, I've told her that she's more than welcome in our team, so if she replies and joins us... we're sorted, otherwise we'll look again... she's starting SS on Monday the 30th...

Hey ladies... Just had a very sad email from my CDC.. She's giving up supplying :-( Says it's to do with the financial climate at the mo and is selling off boxes for £30 a box, saving £9.90 a box. But who wants a box full of the same flavour?!?! Anyways, after a minor panic (was due to meet her this Weds!), i've found a new bloke CDC. He lives about a 20min drive away and does not travel to me though says he will if more people join where i live. However, he can see me Weds lunchtime and has the supplies (i currently feel a bit like a drug addict needing a score!). So i've arranged to meet him at his house Weds for a chat and to get the goods, it's going to feel really wierd seeing a bloke, not sure if he'll do the measurements still.. So, it's bad news for me but not as bad as it could've been if i couldn't have found a new CDC pronto! xx

:sign0144:

Hi all,

just thought I'd pop over and make myself known if there's still space for me :)

Hope to get to know you all better

:thankyou:

x

Hey Orange-Sox!! Welcome to the best team - The Skinny Beatches!!! (Well soon to be anyways..)

I hope you feel at home here, we're a lovely group and help each other along the way xx

Hi Orange Sox,
I'm Najwa (Food Lover) and I live in Ireland, the other team members are...
Vicky (DappyMare), Collette (Mum of 4 boys), Claire (British Claire 84) and Gil (GillyBee)...
Welcome to our team of (hopefully soon!!!) skinny beatchs....

Morning fellow skinny beatchs to be...and a big :welcome: to orange sox.

aww claire glad you found another councellor so quick, i've gone back to my old one who is cheaper but also unreliable sooo hoping he turns up:rolleyes: but not sure if male councellors measure you as neither of mine did but i do me self:D

Just activated new boxing game on my wi fit so found my exercise for this diet:p as don't think it's possible to train the way i did on soo few calories.

hope the rest of you girlies are having a good day

Vicky are you enjoying your wii fit then? I always said if i had the money i'd get a wii but never have the money.. Been out shopping with mum today, had a warm chicken salad out in the pub, just ate the chicken, leaves and cucumber.. Was tasty :) Going to go back to 4 + milk option tomorrow though once i have my new CDC and sachets. Don't think i feel as hungry doing that option. There's another CDC lady who apparently covers my area so if the blokes a tad strange to see and i don't like the travelling i can always try her i guess. Hope everyone's having a good day today :) xx

Hey girls, bad news i'm afraid i'm not doing cambridge as just seen my mum and she's noticed since starting cambridge in feb i look alot bigger through my 2 failed attempts and putting more weight back on even though i eat healthly.

:wave_cry:Good luck girls with your cambridge journey i'm just gonna do it the slow way:D and i'll keep an eye on ya progress as you'll all be skinny beatchs soon:p

Hi all , sorry I have not been on but we have had to give the lap top back . This is an old one and has keys missing so takes forever . Well I have lost the 4 lbs I put on and am hopeing for a good loss to add to the team this week ! I am feeling really hungry but never mind . Sorry to hear you are leaving cd Vicky but you can still come on and chat .. Wellcome to our new member , I look forward to getting to know you . Coll xx

Hey girls, bad news i'm afraid i'm not doing cambridge as just seen my mum and she's noticed since starting cambridge in feb i look alot bigger through my 2 failed attempts and putting more weight back on even though i eat healthly.
Vicky, are you sure?
CD isn't meant to be a diet we can stop/restart as we like, as when we don't eat, our metabolism slows down considerably, that's why the CDCs stress out how important it is to go back to a normal eating regime through the different steps once goal is reached...
Have you put on weight since you started CD???

Naj ... Hi my weight on Sunday was 12 st 9 Ib ( again ) So have lost the 4 lB and will see how much I lose this week ! Well Done to you all on your losses this week xx

I'm doing well... very cheeckily, I weighted myself yesterday and after 2 days from the WI... I'd put on 1/2 lb!!!!
disgusted, as I still followed SS 100%, but I didn't drink water (I can't stand water!!!), so I don't know if that's the cause... well, doesn't matter, I'll see what's like on Sunday...
How are you? any sign of a new laptop? and I'm really glad you lost the 4 lbs, now we're exactly the same weight...

Evening ladies, can't believe I forgot to tell you all my name! :doh:

Hope you're all well :)

I'm pleased to say I've done fairly well this week (hope I haven't spoken too soon) as I've been rushed off my feet at work and not even had time to sit and stare at the biccies!

Emma x

Hi Emma , nice to meet you . You have done so well with your weight loss 37 lb !! Brilliant ! Was that on CD ? Your profile says you don't start CD untill 30 th March , What diet are you on now ?

Back