SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Naj well since my original start on cambridge in feb I have put on 9 lbs, didn't lose anything on my 3 days of ss so have decided to go back to slimfast and gym as i'm one of these sad people who miss the gym when i can't go:D

I've done it before and had great loses so think it's the diet for me.
Totally admire you girls for stickiing to it and we'll all be skinny beatchs..well i will be but a couple of months later than planned :talk017:

Good luck with ya weigh in and i'll keep popping in to see ya progress:wave_cry:

Vicky, sorry to see you leaving the team... and I hope you'll lose what you want in whichever way you think works best for you...
Well, need to advertise again for a member :eek::eek::eek: great to meet new people....

Hello ladies :) Aww it's such a shame you're leaving us Vicky.. Bless you, i hope you find something that works for you.

Well i've just been to see my new man CDC. He's ok i guess, will take some getting used to. He got me to do the measurements but takes them from different places compared to my last CDC so i don't know how many inches i've lost this week but according to his scales i've lost 3lb :) Which all in all isn't bad considering i've done the food + 3 option this week and didn't stick to it exactly. Back to the 4 + milk option this week though and 100% (i hope!).

Good to hear from you again Collette, i'm laughing at you typing with missing keys! You're all doing so well and are a true inspiration to me.. spk soon Skinny Beatches xx

Hi Claire , glad your CDC was ok and I am sure you will get used to him ! You could get enough packs for 2 weeks if his house is a pain to get to ?! I get mine every 4 weeks as I live on an island !! 3lb is a great loss and it will be even bigger this week as you are going back to 4 + milk . This Lap Top is driving me mad and it takes me about 10 mins to write a quick message !! ARRHHHHHH

Haha, aww bless ya Collette, sounds a nightmare but at least you can chat to us now :) Have missed you being around..

I'm going to order two weeks worth when i see him next week and see how i get on only seeing him fortnightly, if it works then i'll carry on doing that i think.

Right, off to work for me, boooo..... Will probs log on again when i'm home around 2300hrs.. Have a good afternoon all xx

Hi girls...
I order my cd supplies for 3 or 4 weeks together, my cdc lives 45 minutes away, so I wouldn't do it once a week...
My next visit is on the 4th April... already compiling my "shopping list"... at this stage, I exactly know what I like (and most important, what I don't!!!!)...
Can't do without the bars (choc-toffe-caramel) and the mousses (vanilla-choc-strawberry-banana)... the 3rd meal, either a tetra (choc-banana) or porridge... can't stand the soups anymore, even the ones I liked at the beginning, don't like them!!!! I still have a few to use unfortunately, but I'll make sure that I won't order anymore!!!!
25th April is hubby's 40th and I won't be able to eat:eek::eek::eek:... well, it's ok(ish)... :break_diet:

yay! I'm a Skinny Beeatch :p

I attempted slim fast a few years ago but I got extremely nauseous and dizzy on it!

My CDC seems really down to earth and suportive - she also gave me loas of really good tips in the 30 minute phone call we had today! I'm meeting her for the first time on Friday night... I can't wait to get started on Saturday! I have started to cut down my carbs today - I've had a handful of grapes, a cup of tea and 2 slices of toast - I'm just about to have some fruit + yogurt and tonight I'll be having a salad at Pizza Hut so hopefully it won't be too much of a shock to the system!

xx

Hi Kristy,
:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:
nice to meet you... and glad you decided to become a Skinny Beatch like us!!!!!
We're back to having 6 members...
I'm Najwa, then there is Collette (mum of 4 boys), Claire (British Claire 84), Gilly (GillyBee) and Emma (Orange Sox)... and we're all here to help you in any way you can and to support each other... it's great to be talking to people who know exactly what we're going through!!!!
A neighbour of mine, who must weigh 8st, can't keep her mouth shut and is always telling me that I should simply cut out on crap food and I'd lose the weight!!! yeah, right, doesn't she know I tried that, various times, and I always cheated myself????
Well, this diet does work if you stick to it... So once again, welcome to our team of soon to be - skinny beatchs!!!!

I am sure you will do really well with the Diet Kirsty and your 1st week weight loss will spur you on . Naj Ignore your neighbour - I went to the Dr when I first moved here and asked for help with my weight , she said eat less and exercise more ! she said you have to go hungry to lose weight . She said the only other way to lose weight was to chop off an arm or a leg !!!! NICE and yes she is Skinny !! Some people have no idea !! and she gets paid to give that great advice !!

Naj Ignore your neighbour - I went to the Dr when I first moved here and asked for help with my weight , she said eat less and exercise more ! she said you have to go hungry to lose weight . She said the only other way to lose weight was to chop off an arm or a leg !!!! NICE and yes she is Skinny !! Some people have no idea !! and she gets paid to give that great advice !!
:8855:yes, it's easy to talk when you're skinny!!!! I'm not saying that the best way to lose weight is by eating sensibly and excercise, but for some people (me!!!!), it doesn't work, I don't have the patience to wait forever for a result and I get depressed when I cheat and have an extra biscuit, so with CD I just cut out all food and I seem to manage it better!!!!
Well, one day (soon I hope), I'll have to start eating sensibly, but I hope that I'll manage that once I'm happy with my weight...
Not hungry today, managed to feed the kids and didn't even get tempted by the smell!!!!
Going to do some food shopping, I hope I won't suffer too much!!!!
Ciao to later

Hi Emma , nice to meet you . You have done so well with your weight loss 37 lb !! Brilliant ! Was that on CD ? Your profile says you don't start CD untill 30 th March , What diet are you on now ?

Well I lost my 37lbs on the morning sickness diet to be honest! I was so bloody ill through my entire pregnancy I practically lived in the bathroom in my house and at work.

To lose the bit of weight I put on after I had Seb I've not really dieted as such, well I have, I've been living on beans toast and salad simply because I couldn't be bothered to get up and cook something as I wasn't getting any enjoyment out of anything, least of all food. I've been trying to keep myself occupied by getting out on the mountain bike, taking my dog for walks, and going swimming all of which I plan to continue. I think stress has had a huge part in my yo you weigh-ins as well.

I decided to do SS because it'll spead up the weightloss, and I know that I'm so motivated by money now (coz it's fairly tight right now to be honest) that I'd rather shoot myself than waste the money on my shakes etc all because I decided that I wanted cake. Hope that makes sense :eek:

Back