SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

guys, I dont start CD until Saturday, does that make me exempt from this weeks weigh in or what?

I don't understand fully how the team thing works - I know I have to post my weight loss here weekly but what about this week cos I'm not starting for another few days?

Kirsty x

Hey all and welcome Kirsty!! Yay, we have such a great team :) I would think you'd submit your WI results next week when you've started although i'm no expert myself. I don't think we need all six people to submit to be able to submit the team results. Hope everyone's ok, i always seem to log on after the chatting has finished lol. Joys of working pants shift pattern i guess... xx

Hi Kirsty, I post and collect the results... but as that's all I do, I'd say the team doesn't have a team lead but only great team members :)

Morning girls !! How is everyone today ? Hi Kirsty , we give our results to Naj ( Food Lover ) I am not sure but I think that makes her the Team Leader ? Are you at work ? I have just got my 3 eldest boys off to school and am now looking after Noah , our 2 year old and tidying the house AGAIN !!!!! Do you have any kids ?

Nooooooooooooope, here I am! Day off today :D:D

Hi Emma Glad you have the day off - have you got Seb today ? how old is he ? Where do you work - sorry if I sound nosy !! Its nice to find out a bit about everyone in the team ! So are you still starting CD on the 30 th ? The Health visitor has just popped around to see my little boy Noah and she is the 1st person to ask if I have lost weight !!! So thats made my day !! I felt bad though as she asked me how and I said Healthy eating as I knew she would not agree with CD .

No hun, I lost Seb a month ago to placental abruption and placental lakes.

Anyway, happy thread, happy thread!

I work at an independent car dealership, officially I am the PA to the directors, but in reality I am receptionist, secretary, occasional mechanic (no really, I can change a set of spark plugs quicker than our workshop staff :p) and general dogsbody but I love it there really so I stick with it!

I am most certainly starting on the 30th that's when my doc said I could start so really I do have to wait till then.

How are you today hun?

That's great news about your HV noticing you've lost weight :D Don't worry about a little white lie, it is healthy eating, well healthier than KFC and Currys :p, a lot of health professionals can be very close minded when it comes to VLCDs, especially those that have no idea what it's like to battle with your weight.

hi collette, I'm not at work - I run my own ironing business so I work from home... I was out shopping with mother-in-law today.
I bought a gorgeous dress from debenhams in 2 sizes smaller to give me a visual motivational tool for when I get a bit low with CD :)

I don't have any kids, just nely married in August last year :D
x

So Sorry about Seb Emma, I had no idea . I know abit how you feel as I have lost 4 babies inbetween having my boys ( I carry a genetic disorder called Trisomy 13 ) I misscarried 2 and had to give birth to 2 ,Charlie and Darcy . I am here if you ever need to chat . Sorry again for not knowing your situation and I hope I did not up set you ?

So Sorry about Seb Emma, I had no idea . I know abit how you feel as I have lost 4 babies inbetween having my boys ( I carry a genetic disorder called Trisomy 13 ) I misscarried 2 and had to give birth to 2 ,Charlie and Darcy . I am here if you ever need to chat . Sorry again for not knowing your situation and I hope I did not up set you ?

You didn't upset me hun, don't be sorry at all it's okay :)

Thanks for the offer of a chat, really appreciate it :)

Least it's all out in the open now so you all know why I might get a bit... err hormonal sometimes.

Anyway, how has everyone done today?

Made Rick ( Hubby ) and the Kids a Roast Chicken dinner and the smell is still taunting me !!! Now Rick is making them Pancakes , ARHH I am so hungry today !

Hey girls thought i'd pop by and say hi and hope you are all having a good day.

Hey collette, it's so hard having to cook for other people and i swear i could hit people who say drink more water when you're hungry but have to say it's soooooooo true! ya doing so well on your restart so keep it up:D:girlpower:

Evening fellow Skinny Beatches to be :)

Just in from work, 11hrs off till back in again, booo...

Vicky, good to hear from you, hope you're doing ok now not on CD?

Had a good day today, made an attempt at the 'crisps' recipe using a soup packet for dinner, turned out ok and will probably do them again. Had my first strawberry tetra (was nice) late afternoon and then my fave cranberry bar for tea. Still one meal to go but not really hungry so may not bother yet. Had two large coffee's using milk allowance too.

Hope everyone else has had a good day? xx

hey Claire. Well done on the making crisps, i can't handle soups so stick with the shakes and mousses and soooooooo looking forward to having the bars.

Well miss can't make her mind up here lol has been offered the most amazing job to start in September and I ain't going there fat as the gaucho's will just treat me like sh**t:( so that made my mind up for me :) found a new councellor met him tonight and he is soooo good and inspiring and restart tomorrow. Not gonna do the team thing but will support you girls as we're all in the same boat, and this is the best team here:D

Hahaha, you do make me giggle Vicky! Bless you. You could still submit your wi's to us if you like so's we can congratulate you along the way :) And you're right, we are the best team here. I made my first mouse yesterday but i don't yet have a blender so it was lumpy. Need to invest in one i think though hate washing up lol. Lazy ass i know! Anyway Vicky, tell us all about this super duper new job of yours! Sounds very exciting for you xx

Know what ya meaning about washing up hate it lol:p i bought a handblender which is a godsend

:bliss:Well my new job is runnning a polo estancia in argentina, my ex boss called today and says he only trusts me to manage it, i'm so excited, but terrified as not gonna be many english people working there. but have always loved that job and i get to work the summers in uk so get best of both worlds.

Back