SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Wowee!! That sounds amazing Vicki!! Great news, bet you're well chuffed. It's certainly an opportunity of a lifetime, things like that don't come around often so you have to grab them with both hands when offered and what an incentive hey! You should try learning a bit of the lingo maybes before you head out. I miss not travelling like i did with the RAF, i did 6 months of every year away. xx

I hae another question (thanks ladies for being sooo helpful!) - will I be able to safely drive in the first few days of CD or will I be too weak?

Or... am I being daft and I won't be THAT weak? :copon:

You'll be fine to drive i'd have thought matey... Well i was anyways. I work shifts, 7 days on at a time and then a 2hr drive each day on top and i felt fine. I did start CD on days off though, had 3 days to get used to it. Any chance you could start on days off? At least then if you feel poo you can deal with it at home. Just see how you feel to drive, no-one knows how you'll feel really, just play it by ear but i was ok xx

Thanks Claire! I'm starting on Saturday - meeting CDC tomorrow night so hubby'll be off work and doing any driving but we plan to have a duvet weekend watchin DVDs in bed almost all weekend!

How's everyone feeling this week ? Anyone managing just fine?

wow Well done on the Job offer Vicky , that sounds brilliant - Good Luck with your CD restart . A new Job and a new life is a great insentive xx Hope everyone else is o.k this evening ?

EDITED***

I just realised how inconsiderate that was of me putting on hee what I'm having for my tea!!! Sorry!

Looking forward to next weekend's first weigh in lol! I'll be trying to focus on that whilst I'm suffering this weekend!

You all seem to be doing so well! I hope you're all having a good day so far

x

Last edited:
Hi Skinny Beatchs,
how are you all????
I'm good, in the office at the moment, can't wait to go home!!!!!
Emma, :gen126: sorry about your loss, I really hope that with the weight loss, it will be easier to carry a baby... at least they say it makes a difference...
Kirsty, I have to say that on this diet I've always felt great, never weak and always full of energies, so hopefully it will be the same for you as well...
Vicky, congrats on your new job!!!! to a new skinny job I should say, as that's what you'll be when you start:girlpower:.... and you are the honorary member of our team... can still be part of it, yes???
Collette, always cooking!!!! mustn't be easy... how are you managing without laptop? or did you get another one? or still typing with no keys???

Love to all, meeting soon and have to go get ready!!!!!

Where is Gilly?

No, sill typing with missing keys! No spare money at the MO !! ( or ever !!! ) has anyone heard from Gill ? I don't think she has been on for a while . Hope you are o.k Gill xx

Hi Mumof4boys I managed to find the thread - how do I sign up for the team?!

yay! you found us!! I'm not sure how many people are in the team... I know of five of us but as I'm new I dont fully understand how it works!

Anyone who does - is there room in the team for FB??

Afternoon girls hope ya having a great day, think gilly has been off line for about 4 days...but she does normally log on for weigh in's maybe she is just busy with work:p

Hey Naj, am so excited about the job and going abroad so have every incentive to keep to it 100% this time, and luckily found a really good counsellor this time round.

Big hi to the new girls, ya part of the best team on here i am bias though as was on team from start
:D

Hope every one has nice plans for the weekend:)

Hi FB Welcome - I think for the official team numbers ( where the team enter the losses to see which team has won that week ) we need 6 but I dont mind if you want to become an official member and add your weight loss and I will just stay in the group for the help and friendship and chat but not be counted in the competion !! I can still tell you all my numbers Vicky or Dappy mare is doing that too . x

Think as it stands the team has 6 members, Naj, Kirsty, Emma,Gilly,Claire and Collette. so full team.

But check with the other girls as think Gilly needs a chance to wi sunday.

But you can still come on the thread to support each other as weigh in is just bit of fun for motivation:D

hey collette, don't worry about my name spelling i'm not that bothered:D as soooo many ways to spell it.

Starting tomorrow now as had disaster at dentist, but can't wait, counsellor is making special visit to see me next saturday to make sure i'm doing ok so extra motivation:)

How's you today

Back