SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey girlies :) That's me done in work, phew! Got training up at hq all weekend now.. Will be good though. Your new CDC sounds good Vicki, my new bloke has done himself all spreadsheets n technical stuff lol.. He even took a front and side photo of me, wasn't too chuffed about that as didn't even have a face on! Welcome to new members :) xx

Oooh I wouldn't be keen on the photo taking claire, i hide from camera's even when i were slim lol, have to say i'm happier with this counsellor and it's your counsellor who either makes or breaks your diet so am a happy bunny now:D he does have fancy scales lol, told me how much my muscle weighs and bones etc very interesting!

Well it's friday night and i'm having a quiet nite in with a dvd,:D so mite pop on later have a good night girls

wish me luck - just off to see my counsellor for my first meeting and to get my first weeks supply of "food"!! I'll be back later to let you all know what happens :D

xxx

Vicki those scales sound really clever, i'd love to know out of interest how much my bones weigh as i'm almost certain i have 'big bones'! My wrist bones are loads thicker than peoples i know and it's not the fat for a change, haha.

Good luck for your first ever wi and meeting of the CDC :) Hope all goes well, let us know how you get on! xx

Good LUCK Kirsty with your CDC tonight . Hi Claire , your life sounds so exciting and full of action. Training at HQ etc I envy your James Bond life style xx

I agree with the hateing people taking photos thing - I hate it as I am sure the camera puts on 2 Stone !!! Thats why I had 4 boys , they just about cover me in a photo !! LOL My mother in law always makes me stand next to my brother in laws girlfriend , for a photo and I hate this as she is a size 6 AHRRRRRRRR .

Collette u do make me giggle.. :) James Bond lifestyle, i wish! Big cramming weekend this weekend for me but defo looking forward to it as love learning new things and keeping myself busy.

No, i wasn't too chuffed when heading out the new man CDC's door he suddenly sprang upon me, 'oh just stand by the door a sec so's i can take some photo's', might just be me but felt kind of strange. xx

Hi Skinny Beatchs,
how are you tonight???? I'm waiting for the kids to be in bed before I eat the bar... chocolate tonight... yummy!!! that's so sad... before I started CD, I could have eaten 5 Mars bars and still have room for more... depressing thoughts!!!!
Our team is full, but as we aren't always around for weighs in (and sometimes we don't want our WI to be counted :p;)), I think it's more than ok to have extra team members... In that way, the 6 people that submit the WI by the Sunday can be counted towards the numbers....
My neighbour, the skinny witch, still telling me to lose weight sensibly!!!! aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!! why doesn't she mind her own business????
Claire/Collette, I had to take the photo at my first visit with the CDC, and she told me to let it all hang out... as if I could help it!!!:D:D:D And I use my kids as disguise as well when taking pictures!!!

yay!! Had first meeting which went well, CDC is LOVELY! She gave me a few of all the shakes (no soups... thnk god!) and 2 tetra briks and mix a mousse and orange water flavouring...

Going to have some tea and an early night with my book methinks! Will defo not begetting up early tomorrow lol!

x

Hello Skinny Beatches!

I am about halfway through day 1 of my CD journey... I had a butterscotch shake for breakfast (which was OK but I dont think I'll order it again) and I'm about to have the chocolate orange in mousse form (which tastes a bit salty but I'm sure will be nice once set)! I will be having a frozen banana tetra brik for my tea :)

I am quite hungry just now but will be filling up on coffee and water so its not too bad just yet! (I know tomorrow will be hellish though)

How are you all getting on today? I hope you're all staying positive and thinking thin!

x

Hi soon to be skinny beathcs,
cleaning the house today...:mad::mad::mad:
that's some exercise at least!!!:D:D
Kirsty, I LOVE the mousses, my favourite is definitely Vanilla... maybe next time I'll only order that one, it's absolutely lovely!!! the porridge is nice as well...The first days are always hard, but so worth it, as the weight loss on SS on the first week is normally big, I lost 6lbs, but I know of people who lost 13lbs in 1 week!!!!
Today I tried on a pair of jeans size 14 and... they fit!!!! I couldn't believe it... on top I'm still a size 16, but I've always been bigger on the top...
My food today: Banana tetra, 1/2 vanilla 1/2 chocolate mousse and a chocolate bar... can't complain, I've no soups for today, which I hate!!!!
Need to post the weight lost for the week tomorrow, so please send the loss as soon as you can...
Love to all

Hey girls :)

Well done on completing your first day on CD Kirsty!! You've done the hardest part now which is starting it.. it'll only get easier and easier as the days and then weeks go by :) Big hug for you, you're doing really well.

My CDC wouldn't let me have the mouse mix/drink flavouring until into my third week though, she said it keeps you out of ketosis :-( But yay for you being able to have it already. You'll love the bars too when you try them. I ordered 7 of the cranberry ones this week so can have one everyday, yum yum.

Been round my parents for tea tonight as is my Grandma's bday. I know i'm on the milk week this week but have had tuna, salad leaves, cucumber with fat free dressing and then made banana mouse for desert whilst they had cake and jelly/icecream. So even though i've eaten a little it was of the 200kcl meal variety on SS+ and my CDC said the odd one won't hurt if sticking to things allowed off the SS+ list.

Trying to get an early night tonight as up for training at 0630 (0530 with the clocks changing!). Don't think it's going to work though as have got new stuff i've learnt today buzzing round my brain.. Hahaha.

Hope everyone's doing ok today. Fingers crossed we hear from fatfrog before the wi tomorrow, hope she's ok.

Anyways, in case i don't get a chance beforehand, my loss this week is 3lb's Naj xx

Thanks and well done naj on your weight loss this week :)

I have been given the water flavouring, the mix-a-mousse + told that sugar free gum + some cke zero/diet coke is OK if desperate!

I have decided to start on SS+ with the small eve meal as I really couldnt cope today!

I have eaten:
Butterscotch shake (not the best)
Choc orange mousse (salty!)
frozen banana tetra brik (yum :))
2 tbsp steamed brocolli + 1 small steamed chicken breast (nicest brocolli I have ever eaten!)
also... 1 litre of sparkling water with 1 tsp flavouring! + 1.5 litres of normal water (got another 750ml of normal water to drink)
1 piece of sugar free extra gum
100ml coke zero
2 mugs black unsweetened coffee

So... I shouldnt eat the mousse mix OR the flavouring until 3rd week?

Also... I shouldnt do the gum + diet coke?

I am now MEGA confused!!

Is this OK for tomorrow?:
forest fruit shake (frozen?)
choc mint shake (frozen?)
toffee + walnut shake (frozen?)
200g quorn + 2 tbsp brocolli + cauliflower
3 litres water

I'll not have mix-a-mousse OR the flavouring for water...

I hope I havent ruined things today :(

I was told to only cook/freeze one of the meals a day if you're having four of them a day on SS+ with milk option as if you're only have 3 sachets a day cooking/freezing them deteriorates the vitamins/minerals in them and you need all three sachets to get your 100% RDA of nutrients. So ok to freeze/cook but only if you're having four a day to do it to one.

Was told drink flavouring/bars from 3rd week only as they contain carbs and so if you're not already in ketosis they may prevent you getting into it and if taken too early can kick you out of it too if you're carb sensitive. Gum or diet coke/coke zero are not strictly allowed as the gum apparently can kick you out of ketosis and also make you feel hungry sometimes. Not been told anything about coke but only told to have water (with/without up to a tsp flavouring a day in 3rd week onwards) or tea/coffee with tablet sweetners using skimmed milk from allowance if doing SS+ 4 with milk option. Was also told that the 4 + milk option is preferable to the 3 + meal option for the first couple of weeks as it is more likely to get you into ketosis quicker...

Not sure if any of that helps at all or makes matters worse/more confusing?!?! Just passing on what i was told by my CDC that's all and i think each one can be slightly different and have varied opinions.

I've been having a small amount of gum recently due to nasty ketosis breath (you'll know when that hits!) and don't think it's left me feeling more hungry or affected losses but everyone's different xx

Reactions: KD
Morning - hope everyone is o.k today ? Welldone for making another week and for all your lbs lost XX Naj just 2 lb loss for me but went to a big party yesterday and lets just say I was not 100 % !!x

Morning Skinny Beatchs

How's everyone today? Well done collette a loss is a loss and better than a gain thats all I can say:D

Hey Claire hope you have a good day today and i'm soooo looking forward to ketosis breath again (not):p breath spray and chewing gum back in the bag
again hehe, thank god i'm single well kinda as still all up in air:D

Hi Kirsty how did your first day go, as claire says hardest bit is over with, and i do think weekends are hardest time to start as for me not working, having more time on me hands and having to be near a toilet makes it hard to go out on first few days:p but when you see your losses it'll motivate you more
:party0049:

hiya dappy!

It was awful lol! I ended up eating 3 CDs + chicken + brocolli...

decided to do ss+ cos its just easier!!

Thanks for asking :) x

just thought id mention that I'm feeling great today!

I had a hot choc mint for breakfast and a frozen choc tetra for lunch :) Gonna have a forest fruits shake for a snack and then some quorn + brocolli for tea :)

will probably be starving by this evening but I'll be fine :D

I hope you're all doing OK!

Back