SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Ooops, thought I'd better post my loss etc!

I was 233lbs at the beginning of the week, now 228lbs, so a 5lb loss for me this week :D

Hope you're all doing well girls xxx

Ok girls,
I'm going to post the weight loss for this week...
OrangeSox, lost 5lbs, 2.15%
BritishClaire84, lost 3lbs, 1.35%
Mum of 4 boys, lost 2lbs, 1.13%
Food Lover, lost 4lbs, 2.27%
Team24, lost 14lbs, 1.73%

So between us, we lost 1 stone... ;):p:D

Hey girls! Great losses this week, very very well done to each and everyone of us, Skinny Beatches here we come!! Watch out world! :) Keep at it Kirsty, you're doing amazingly well, very proud of you. Those first few days are totally horrid, i started mine with a hangover from hell and didn't even think to have a 'last meal', decided to go get wasted instead with no tea... lol. Can't believe i've done over a month now with no carbs (well v.few) and no alcohol whatsoever! Am proud of myself for not drinking alone.

Another day at training for me today, had a 100% day so far so hopefully back on the wagon after deviating slightly for tea yesterday. My new CDC man rang me last night too which really suprised me, just to ask how i was doing and if any problems!

Vicki, hope you're doing ok chick? We've not heard from fatfrog then.. oh dear xx

Thank you Claire for your encouragment :) It really means a lot! x

Well done you for having a 100% day so far... you're right, this is really hard! I found myself walking into the kitchen looking for something to eat a minute ago! Had to have a piece of gum to stop me going mad!

Haha, i've just done the exact same thing. Got in from training after having porridge at 0700 then bar at 1200 so at 1700 was starving again. Found myself automatically opening the cupboards and standing staring into them like i used to to see if something would jump out at me to have for tea! Then i woke up and back into the real world i came with a bump. Looked on my 'CD shelf' and took a tomato soup out instead. One more sachet to have before end of day. Been struggling with the water today though as it's been so sodding cold in the classroom, though don't think ketosis helps matters at times, i've not felt like drinking cold water. Best try play catch up tonight now i've warmed up with my heating on xx

lol, done well with the water myself lol!! have a nice warm evening :) going to tidy my bedroom + change the bedding :) have a shower and climb into bed with a good book!

x

lol, done well with the water myself lol!! have a nice warm evening :) going to tidy my bedroom + change the bedding :) have a shower and climb into bed with a good book!

x

WoW well Done everyone , Emma you have lost 5 lb and you don't even start CD till tomorrow !!! That is Brilliant GOOD LUCK with day 1 of CD tomorrow xxx I think you will have a huge weight loss at the end of the week .

you need to go into edit sig and click on your ticker then you can edit it. Then you have to delete the current one and copy the new code.. hope that makes sense!

Collette u do make me giggle sometimes! In your edit signature page, click the top version of your ticker, not the one in the edit bit. That'll bring up your website you used to edit your loss. This will generate a new code to copy and paste into your edit signature box underneath. Paste the new code in and then highlight and delete your old one/other way round if you like xx

Hey Girls, how's it going?

I'm good thanks claire apart from being freezing cold lol:p

Looks like Fatfrog and Gilly have left the team. :(
And big Well done every one on your losses this week:D

Collette,
I simply click on the ticker from any of my posts, it opens up the "Ticker" and I can edit the weight.
Vicky, looks like Gilly is gone... at this stage looks like the team members are...
ClaireVickyEmmaColletteNajKirsty
So still 6 and all to be Skinny Beatchs!!!!
Had the brick today... I'll soon have the mousse (1/2 banana 1/2 strawberry) and then, later on, when kids in bed, I'll have a bar (toffee) and a cuppa!!!!
I have to say this last week I've been brutal with water, I think I managed to drink 3 litres.... in 7 days...:eek::eek::eek:
Kirsti, from what I know, gum makes you hungry... so not sure if it's a good idea... I've a picture of me at my very worse in the kitchen, anytime I even think about eating, a look at the photo sorts me out!!!! +, I trew out all of my big clothes... so there is no way I'd put the weight back on AND have to buy more big clothes... saving now for the new skinny me!!!!
I hope to have lost 2 stones by Easter... and no choc eggs this year...:cry::cry::cry:

Good morning everybody :)

I am now on day 3 and after a bad evening and being unable to fall asleep for ages due to bad hunger pangs... I peed on a stick and it went purple!! Not dark purple but purple just the same :D I'm nearly right into ketosis!!! woo!

Because I'm doing SS+ with the 3 shakes + meal I thought it would take much longer but I think that by the end of today I should be fully into ketosis :D

:happy036::bliss:

I am still a bit hungry but having stepped on the scale (naughty I know but I needed some encouragment) it seems I have gone down 6lbs since Friday night!! I know a lot of that has to be water etc but it still has to go right?

Feeling really good today and I hope I can pass the feeling onto my other lovely skinny beatches! :vibes:

Just to add - I think seeing it on the scales this morning really helped me to believe that CD actually works and is helping me to bear with it today :)

Have a good day everyone!

xx

Aww Kirsty very well done hunni, you're getting there and any colour purple on the ketostix means you're in ketosis! Yay! The darker the colour the more dehydrated you are so may well be darker in the morning and lighten slightly throughout the day. They were a real motivation for me at the start, just having that proof that i was indeed burning fat. Still use mine occasionally now. Hope today goes well for you :) I'm just tucking into my porridge atm, yum yum. xx

Hi all - still cant do the evil Ticker thing !!!! I will get my hubby to do it tonight ! Anyway - Well done Kirsty for getting to day 3 , it will get better from tomorrow x Claire you have done so well getting through your course on CD - I can imagine what kinds of food are on offer on these courses . Like I said you are so 007 xx Emma GOOD LUCK with day 1 - let us know how you get on ? Hope your restart is going o.k Vicky ?? Naj hope you are having a good day ?

Back